Bhaskar Bharti

FF "CHANGE" update Part 26 page 38 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 41

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
My my NALEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Big smile 

You got me staing at my computer screen fully just reading this WHOLE part!! I tell ya, the intensity you write in..is just wow!! Your FF is THE most intensifying FF i've ever come across!!..And one thing...Man i lovee Bhaskar's attitude! It is hilarious! The way he said "To hell with your concern!.."...LOL..I love this fireceness fo him..and i like how he and Armaan don't get along..!!

Naley am loving it So much!..

Do continue soon..! I like the animosity between Bhaskar and Armaan and i also like how Bharti ONLY remembers Armaan...Embarrassed..How sweet!

Wow this story took a 180 degree turn! First Bharti wants to take revenge on Armaan by killing him..Then now she only remembers Armaan and is calling out for him..Like as though all her anger is gone ..and now she cares for Armaan once again...!!

Loved how you described the hospital scene where Armaan holds onto Bharti's hands...and then that romantic VM inisde was just too good..!

Girl Excellent work!  Clap
I am waiting to read more! Approve It's making me excited!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF "CHANGE" update Part 26 page 38 (Page 6)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naley4ever

Goldie

naley4ever

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

My my NALEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Big smile 

You got me staing at my computer screen fully just reading this WHOLE part!! I tell ya, the intensity you write in..is just wow!! Your FF is THE most intensifying FF i've ever come across!!..And one thing...Man i lovee Bhaskar's attitude! It is hilarious! The way he said "To hell with your concern!.."...LOL..I love this fireceness fo him..and i like how he and Armaan don't get along..!!

Naley am loving it So much!..

Do continue soon..! I like the animosity between Bhaskar and Armaan and i also like how Bharti ONLY remembers Armaan...Embarrassed..How sweet!

Wow this story took a 180 degree turn! First Bharti wants to take revenge on Armaan by killing him..Then now she only remembers Armaan and is calling out for him..Like as though all her anger is gone ..and now she cares for Armaan once again...!!

Loved how you described the hospital scene where Armaan holds onto Bharti's hands...and then that romantic VM inisde was just too good..!

Girl Excellent work!  Clap
I am waiting to read more! Approve It's making me excited!!

thank u soooooooooooooooooooo much girlHug is sooooooooooo sweet of you !!! yeah 180degree totally right LOL   to fast to furious LOL  naley way !! Big smile  thanx girl glad that you loved it

take Care
Naley

Blueberry_07

naley4ever

Goldie

naley4ever

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
CHANGE
Part 4

Bhaskar looks at the doctor in disbelieved in anger!! Yeah sure I understand but I don't won't is man near my sister!! Pointing his finger at Armaan!!

Dr.Mehra: well Mr. Bhaskar I can't help you on this matter in fact I can understand you being so stubborn... shook his head

Armaan: believe me sir it runs in the family!!!

Bharkar : folded his arms across his chest furiously looking at Armaan Can you please stay out of this Armaan!!

Dr.Mehra: Bhaskar I'm telling you for the last time your sister only remembers Armaan!! if you don't let Armaan near her the consequence of the matter will turn bad !!!do you want your sister to be in coma everyday of her life ???

Bhaskar : hesitates...  but....I...

Dr.Mehra: there is no but in this son either is YES or NO looking at Bhaskar ..

Armaan: Bhaskar Please.... you know I will never do anything to hurt her!! for God sake Bhaskar listen to the Doctor please man please is Bharti!!!

Bhaskar : in anger. you know what Armaan I'm sick of you telling me what do!!! This hold thing happened because of you in the first place now you are telling me what to do ! Ok .. I'll let you! What I want right now! Just stay the hell a way from my sister's life!!! Screaming in anger his eyes gleaming at Armaan facing him so close

Armaan: Back off man!! pushing Bhaskar

Dr.Mehra: pulls Bhaskar a way from Armaan to face him what's wrong with you Bhaskar? are gone insane !! Armaan is the only person who can save your sisters life & is this how you love your sister by not letting Armaan near her!! Wow one & half hours of explaining a bout your sister's condition you still don't understand! is like talking to brick wall!! You are unbelievable... Listen here Bhaskar!!! Bharti is still under my  Care she is my responsibility  in hospital! believe me son you don't want to cross that line with me!!  Dr.Mehra pronounced firmly

Bhaskar : looked away from Dr.Mehra I need to see my sister right now !!

Dr.Mehra: I don't think that's possible! Bharti is only asking for Armaan is best we send Armaan first to see her!! That's the best & the only option & Bhaskar please understand son I know you love your sister! Please don't let your anger control you! go clear your mind & I know you will come to the right decision when it comes to your family please...  Bhaskar Armaan is the only right decision for Bharti & I will not let you change that!!

Bhaskar : staring at Dr.Mehra you better be right ... Furiously Walking towards the door he stops near Armaan staring a way with anger ..  opens the door steps outside & shut it behind him with a loud bang .

Dr.Mehra: well hope he gets that anger out of him!! I must have a talk with that boy again shaking his head looking at Armaan Ok then Armaan, shall we go! Armaan nodded as his heart was pounding so fast

Armaan :  out side Bhart's room, Thank you sir for making Bhaskar change his mind allowing me to see Bharti !!

Dr.Mehra: Armaan you don't have to thank me! it was the best  &  the right thing for Bharti at this stage !you should go first to see her & I'll come after a few mints to check her! Son when you go inside remember don't presser her let her remember you! Don't rush things, Armaan everything will be ok taping his shoulder ..I think is time to see your wife Armaan!

Armaan was speechless his heart racing so fast telling him self  will I be able to talk inside will Bharti recognize me all these things building so much of tension in side of him! Armaan opens the door & stepped inside the room, for all the tension inside of him despaired just looking at Bharti leaning back on the bed looking at the pale sun light struggling to come inside the room window as if she is lost with the sun light just then she turned her head slightly. Before he could catch himself, their eyes met, & a slow grin began to spread across Bharti's Face

Bharti: Armaan is that you!Armaan! reaching her hand out to Armaan !

Armaan comes rushing to Bharti holding her hand  covering her hand with his I thought I lost you jaan kisses her hand tears ruing down his face

Bharti : suddenly panics you were with me in the car the light Armaan.. the light !!! Your name your face is the only thing I remember....you wanted ....to... stop me.. but the car ...light.. berthing heavily  I.....I cant remember.... I can't remember.. braking down in tears..I can't remember........ Armaan I can't remember!!  

Armaan:  placing his hands softly on Bharti's cheeks. Listen to me! I'm here I'm right here I'm not going anywhere I promise ... I'm not going to leave you! I'm right here with you! don't cry please don't cry I can't stand to see you cry come on now  Bharti please don't cry kissing her forehead looking deep in to her eyes I'm right here I'm not going anywhere ok !! Bharti nodded her head finding herself safe in Armaan arms the only person she could remember it was scary but she felt safe

Dr.Mehra: cleared his throat as he enters the room. I'm sorry to disturb the both of you, but I need to check Bharti!... So young lady how are you feeling now?... Don't worry now I'm not going to ask you about the tears looking at Bharti with slight smile on his face

Bharti : tear-stained face I cant remember anything ???only Armaan ,.. the accident ...just  blank ...empty inside .... is like I'm lost.. pictures comes to my mind but I cant see them..  I know my name but ... but .. Who am I..can't ....remember I only remember Armaan his face ...calling out to him the light ....he was calling out my name....trying to say something. I.... Cant remember ...I cant ....remember ... she start's to shouting out loud panicking... I....... cant..Remember..??

Armaan: is ok Bharti I'm here... I'm right here relax jaan .. holding her hand tight

Dr.Mehra: Bharti do you know who Armaan is?

Bharti : looking at Armaan, Dr.Mehra's last remark sent Bhart's mind  flying back to the accident again it was very shaky she could remember Armaan clearly!!   he was there with me in the car  trying to stop....the light.. he came.....he was telling me .....I.. was shouting his name...trying ...to... I can't remember .......?? Why is this happening....she sighed.... shaking her head.. I.. can't.....won't let me remember crying out ..what happened...  What's wrong with me...it hurts .... My head hurts.... kept her hand on her head trying to remove the bandage

Dr.Mehra: relax Bharti you don't have to remember just relax ..close your eyes take a deep breath try to relax ok ! take a rest you gone through enough !!Just relax lay down just relax stroking her head gently... just relax .. Bharti starts to breathing gently calming her self...   Bharti  I  need to take Armaan with me is that ok with you I will send him right back to you just for a few mints dear only if is ok with you?

Bharti looking at Armaan still holing on to his hand tight finally whispering ok

Armaan kept on looking at Bharti as Dr.Mehra lead Armaan out side the room taking him to his office

Dr.Mehra: please take a sit Armaan.. as a Doctor I know how it hurt to see a love one in pain especially if that person is your wife or child!! Armaan I know that you are a very understanding Young man!!... Son Bharti's condition is very different especially difficult for Bharti to make her own self remember but the only solution is you Armaan! She remembers you being with her in the car if you go back in time with her reminding her of  who she used be, how she fell in love with you, your marriage to her, about her family ,her favorite colour simple things will make her remember ! With time she will figure things out

Armaan : suddenly scraped back his chair & stood up No..No. I can't do that...sir the past month's haven't been good between us with the Devoice she didn't want to see my face or talk to me she hatred me sir so much!! I dint know what to do I couldn't bear to see her hurt & it was all because of me! I dint want to hurt her I loved her so much I wanted her to be happy again to do that..... I had to let her go from me, it killed me a million times.. still is! letting her go! It was like I was berthing but I dint feel my heart! my heart was not working any more.. I can't act as if everything was all right with us... No I won't do that shook his head started pacing around the room....No I can't

Dr.Mehra: gave him a long look..No is not that... I can tell... No is not the Devoice is something else that is bothering you ... Tell me the truth Armaan?

Armaan : kept silent for a while.. I'm scared.. he sighed.. if she finally remembers the person before the accident  who she hatred so much!! I can't loss her all over again I'll  never forgive myself! Bharti is everything to me I can't lie to her .....I'm sorry sir '.No..' No I can't do this I wont do this.. I can't loss her!! I don't want her to hate me again''. tears began to settle in his eyes moving his face trying to stop his tears

Dr.Mehra: Armaan look at me you have to do this!! Moving towards Armaan Listen to me son! sometimes the Accident must be the second chance for Bharti to believe in your love for her!! True love can create miracles! you should believe in your miracle!! Just open your heart & mind to the possibility to the certainly of it you just might get what you want!!!   "Son I have come across soo much of people in life but young man you are something very special & your love for Bharti is even special!! Don't back out now!! You should fight for your love!! Please don't let it slip away again!  Be strong everything will be Ok!! holing Armaan's shoulders firmly

Armaan : takes a deep breath as his memories runs back of his love for Bharti & how she panic in the room scared of  everything except him the only thing ring in his mind then was Bharti saying I only  remember Armaan ' as he turn to face Dr Mehra .. OK' I will do whatever it takes to make her well again ok as he nodded his head.. wiping his tears

Dr.Mehra: good that's what I wanted to hear'. now that's all good & done! The most difficult part I have to make your bother in law understand!! by the way Armaan do you know any fight moves??  I think I will need it is going to be a very long conversation with Bhaskar as he smiles

Armaan :  had to smile !! Thank you so much Sir for making me understand

DrMehra: I was wondering where that smile was!! you are truly welcome son! Is my duty to make the right decision for my patients!! You are the best for Bharti I just had to get that part out of you that's all!  Armaan remember not to rush things with Bharti give her time, I need to keep her for some time for another X-ray  & then you can take your wife home today with you .. & don't worry about Bhaskar I will handle him!  Everything will be ok ! just have faith in your love for Bharti  is going to be ok !

The girl he loved all his life is coming back to his life again!! the relief of Dr Mehra words You can take your wife home made his heart dance with joy satisfaction !! Better or worse dint matter this time the only thing that mattered was the fact Bharti is coming home with him!!!

Edited by naley4ever - 06 August 2010 at 12:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitairaArmu4evaBUBLAIkaninikabasuray-Zoya-Blueberry_07

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Oh goodness Naley... what a gem of an update..!! I just soo missed the update amongst other posts.. n am glad i came back to read it..for the update is.. heart touchingly beautiful..!! Day Dreaming

Just luvd the character of Dr. Mehra here.. an absolute gem of a Doctor n human being..luvd the way he tried to reason wit Bhaskar.. n then.. make Armaan understand the need for him to slowly help Bharti figure out herself.....HeartHeartHeartHeart Thats the kind of empathy thats missing in Doctors of today....

The way u described the ArBi moments.. especially Bhartis reactions of helplessness  n holding on to Armaan as the only thing in her life that mattered..just stirred me up......Smile It was beautifully written

Gorgeous update naley... has to be ur best epi.. n one of the best epis i hv read..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4everkaninikabasurayBlueberry_07

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
You know something Naley, there should be more Doctors like Doctor Mehra!

He's such a positive person and the way he made Bhaskar understand the importance of Armaan being beside Bharti was done so perfectly. I like how he addresses them as "Son". Very nice of him. Armaan was so nervous to enter the room. Hmm i really wonder what exactly happened between him and Bharti. Confused That's still a mystery.

Loved how you displayed the emotions of Bharti when she woke up. Very well written! Clap I could really imagine how she must be feeling. I really love the intensity in your writing. It keeps me very much drawn into your FF every time! Big smile

Continue writing girl..
I so want to read more of it..!! Approve...Love love loveeeeeeee it! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4everkaninikabasuray

-Zoya-

IF-Rockerz

-Zoya-

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Awesome yaar
Loved it very much
Me cant wait for the next part
Continue super fast

Take Care
Zoya

naley4ever

BUBLAI

Goldie

BUBLAI

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Sorry for such a late reply ... actually my exams were going on ,so couldn't reply Cry

both the parts were awesome .... loved the way you have written it ...
you heve great talent in writing dear Clap keep up the good work Clap
the hospital scene has been beautifully described Tongue
loved your writing and the concept completely ...
please continue soon ..Tongue

naley4ever

naley4ever

Goldie

naley4ever

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged

wow guys thank u sooo much for the wonderful comments Hug

yeah i agree we badly  need Dr like Dr.Mehra
thank you soo much once again

take care
Naley