Bhaskar Bharti

FF "CHANGE" update Part 26 page 38 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 41

*Sohana*Singh*

*Sohana*Singh*

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Wow! I just love your FFTongue, you soooo have me hooked! The first part was so incredibly sad, I really felt Armaan's heartache and pain, thought I was going to cry.......Cry
the next part was such a shock, Bhaskar coming in and not liking Armaan and wanting to keep him away from Bharti. Shocked
Cannot wait for the next part to see what is going to happen and to see the initial interaction between ArBi...EmbarrassedI so love the fact that Bharti remembers Armaan and only Armaan. I hope this means that Armaan can get close to Bharti again, refresh all those beautiful ArBi moments and memories and show her his obviously very deep love that he has for herEmbarrassed. He has the chance to win her over now and I hope Bhaskar gives him that chance.
Fantastic workClap, this part really made my day!!! Big smile

Edited by *Sohana*Singh* - 20 April 2010 at 7:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF "CHANGE" update Part 26 page 38 (Page 5)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Naley dear.. welcome back.. HugHugHug Gosh cant tell u how tense i was waiting for ur update..!! Tongue

N thank God... that Bharti is safe n sound despite that horrendous accident..!! I was sooo worried yaar.. Unhappy n glad God Almighty heard mine n Armus prayers..!!

But.. but... Bhartis lost her memory.. thats soo sad yaar CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry but still a glimpse of hope is that she atleast remembers Armu.. TongueTongue Am quite positive that with his love n care Armu will nurse Bharti back to her true self...!!

Cant wait to read the next... n well i hope.. Bhaskar  n Armus animosity reduces over the time..!! Smile Gr8 epi naley.. keep rocking ..!

naley4ever

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
tragdyLOLLOL
awsome yaar
i love this part
altou it was a really sad partCry......the ICU scean was really sad
armaan really loves bharti and now i am sure that whatever happend betw Arbi is just a misunderstanding......
well bharti love armaan i think that why she onlu remaber himEmbarrassed
i am happy that she only remaber him so that we will get some nice Arbi scens nowEmbarrassed

awsome paart yaarClapClap
keep it up and cun sooooonnnnn

naley4ever

naley4ever

Goldie

naley4ever

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Sohana*Singh*

Wow! I just love your FFTongue, you soooo have me hooked! The first part was so incredibly sad, I really felt Armaan's heartache and pain, thought I was going to cry.......Cry
the next part was such a shock, Bhaskar coming in and not liking Armaan and wanting to keep him away from Bharti. Shocked
Cannot wait for the next part to see what is going to happen and to see the initial interaction between ArBi...EmbarrassedI so love the fact that Bharti remembers Armaan and only Armaan. I hope this means that Armaan can get close to Bharti again, refresh all those beautiful ArBi moments and memories and show her his obviously very deep love that he has for herEmbarrassed. He has the chance to win her over now and I hope Bhaskar gives him that chance.
Fantastic workClap, this part really made my day!!! Big smile

O wow thank u sooooooooooo muchHug girl ur comment just made my day !!
girl from a  Fabulous writer like u thank u sooooo much !! really meant a lot Big smile
ArBi love will grow once again there will be loadz of enemies  to stop them u will find out sooooooooon
please keep on reading thank u sooooo much
take care
Naley

Edited by naley4ever - 21 April 2010 at 12:20am

*Sohana*Singh*

naley4ever

Goldie

naley4ever

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Naley dear.. welcome back.. HugHugHug Gosh cant tell u how tense i was waiting for ur update..!! Tongue

N thank God... that Bharti is safe n sound despite that horrendous accident..!! I was sooo worried yaar.. Unhappy n glad God Almighty heard mine n Armus prayers..!!

But.. but... Bhartis lost her memory.. thats soo sad yaar Cry but still a glimpse of hope is that she atleast remembers Armu.. TongueTongue Am quite positive that with his love n care Armu will nurse Bharti back to her true self...!!

Cant wait to read the next... n well i hope.. Bhaskar  n Armus animosity reduces over the time..!! Smile Gr8 epi naley.. keep rocking ..!

girl thank u sooooooo much !! imagine me witting it LOL  girl ArBi love will grow in time but will Bharti forgive Armaan keep on reading to find out girl thank u sooooooo much glad u like it Hug
take care
Naley

Armu4eva

naley4ever

Goldie

naley4ever

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

tragdyLOLLOL
awsome yaar
i love this part
altou it was a really sad partCry......the ICU scean was really sad
armaan really loves bharti and now i am sure that whatever happend betw Arbi is just a misunderstanding......
well bharti love armaan i think that why she onlu remaber himEmbarrassed
i am happy that she only remaber him so that we will get some nice Arbi scens nowEmbarrassed

awsome paart yaarClapClap
keep it up and cun sooooonnnnn

wow thanx ghazal sooooo much Hug
i really wanted to make the emotional side of Armaan to come out i hope i got it right !!!
yeah ArBi scenes loadz to come
thank u soooooooooo much Girl!!!
Take Care
Naley  

kaninikabasuray

IF-Dazzler

kaninikabasuray

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
WOW!!!! Such a good conceptClap
I love the way you write, very addictiveWink

Loved the way you described ArBi in the hospital, Armaan was soooo sadCry Loved the moon picBig smile

Thank god Bharti is safe now and thank god she only remembers Armaan, and forgot about the bad thingsSmile

Loved the Armaan-Nurse part, very funnyLOL

And Bhaskar so angry?Ouch

I hope this the oppurtunity for Armaan to prove his love.

Can't wait to read moreDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Sohana*Singh*naley4ever

naley4ever

Goldie

naley4ever

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaninikabasuray

WOW!!!! Such a good conceptClap
I love the way you write, very addictiveWink

Loved the way you described ArBi in the hospital, Armaan was soooo sadCry Loved the moon picBig smile

Thank god Bharti is safe now and thank god she only remembers Armaan, and forgot about the bad thingsSmile

Loved the Armaan-Nurse part, very funnyLOL

And Bhaskar so angry?Ouch

I hope this the oppurtunity for Armaan to prove his love.

Can't wait to read moreDay Dreaming

O wow kaninika thank u soooooooo much u liked it me soooooo happy Dancing
yeah girl i was wanting to get ArBi Hospital scene perfect I'm sooo glad u liked it Big smile
me like the moon pic to Embarrassed
yeah Armaan will do anything to get Bharti back keep on reading girl thanx again
take Care
Naley

kaninikabasuray

Post Reply New Post

Go to top