Bhaskar Bharti

FF "CHANGE" update Part 26 page 38 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 41

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Oh wow Naley i gotta say girl this is very intense and exciting!..

Am loving this angry Bharti and the suspense that's going on..!!..Oh boy eagerly waiting for the enterance of Adam Brody...Embarrassed.......LOL and what was so funny was when the three guys dashed out of Bharti's cabin but were stucked at the door cos they dashed out at the same time..LOL LOL....

Love how Bharti smashes the glass and cries in the toilet..Could really imagine it and She's Ms Scary in office huh..Everybody is so afraid of her, reminds me of the movie "The Proposal" where everbody was afraid of Sandra Bullock in it..In fact i was picturing the Bharti office scene from that movie only..

Loving this very much and pls continue soon girl!..Big smile
Why she want ton kill Armu..?!....Cry
You started off really well!!...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF "CHANGE" update Part 26 page 38 (Page 3)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.Neha.-

Goldie

-.Neha.-

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Nice partClap
Love ur story......something new and freshThumbs Up
u described angry Bharti very well.........
OMG she want to kill Armaan???Shocked

eager to know what happens next.....plz update soonHug

naley4ever

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
OMG OMG AND OMG
this part made me more restlessWacko
why bharti want to kill armaanDisapprove 
is it armaan who she is devorsed fromErmm
i am going to get mad soonLOL
and i like angry bhartiWink but i dont like sad bhartiUnhappy
but this part was AWSOME
please please please coun soonn
i cant wait to know more

naley4ever

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Wow Naley this is like a THRILLER yaar.. me luvd it ...Day Dreaming

Tho was sad to see my Bharti.. crying n ofcourse. .was Shocked to see her giving Supari to kill Armu.. my janu DisapproveDisapproveDisapprove 

n wow.. Seeing Gyaan scared was ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Gr8 epi.. n really enjoyed it very much..!! Pls. keep updating.. but at ur EASE.. Hug

naley4ever

-Zoya-

IF-Rockerz

-Zoya-

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Nice partdear...
Bharti wants to kill Armaan???

Well Continue soon...
Cant wait for the next part

Take Care
Zoya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4everghazal_naz

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
welllll........
episode with a suspense?
I like suspenses only if they are revealed
continue soon dear
And must say
u are an awesome writer

naley4ever

naley4ever

Goldie

naley4ever

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
wow guys thanx u sooooooooooo muchHug for the Awesome comments  & vivi entry of Adam Brody. girl keep still he will be coming sooooooooon hopefully  if i get loadz of free time  LOL me need to make him very flashyBlushing
guys just love the comments Amru4ever said
THRILLER is bit like that but something big is going Chang bharti's life 
i'm  soooooooo sorry i take time to update when i do get time is all Chang 
thanx again guys
take care
naley

Blueberry_07

naley4ever

Goldie

naley4ever

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
CHANGE
PART  2

Tony: while looking at the picture why do you want him dead did he hurt you so much??

Bharti: looks at Tony in anger I want him killed I think you got your answer don't make a mess of it

Tony: wow I can't bare to see a beautiful lady been hurt with a cheeky smile but if it makes me richer looks at Bharti what about my final payment Madam

Bharti: like all men I was not sure about you till now!! I thought you'll back out!!

Your payment will be ready no need to worry Mr. Tony

Tony : but'..madam I need''.

Bharti :I told you don't worry meet me at the old gate in station road within an hour I'll get u the money then

Tony: but'..I ''nee'd

Bharti: looks at Tony he act as he want something more like he is not sure of the payment without any hesitant Bharti  removes her necklace witch she had on  & gives it to Tony  keep this as advance I need you to do this

Tony: eyes lit up when he sees the necklace he grabs the necklace with a big smile your  job will surly be done I hate to see a good looking lady in disappointment he put the necklace in his pocket I take your leave madam is pleasure doing business with you meet you in hours time

Bharti: very nervous looks at Tony till he despises in to the crowd out side the restaurant she keeps her self still for while she just had conversation with murderer lost in the revengeful person she has become 

Madam your bill

Bharti breaks out from her thoughts pay's the bill & looks at the time she leaves in hurry ...Gets in to the car closer her eyes takes a deep breath her hands shiver she mangers to start the car while driving she is again lost in her thoughts am I really happy now ...then why am I feeling guilty will Armaan's death bring happens to her life will it bring the most important thing she lost in her life is killing Armaan the only way out to feel better

Loud horn bring Bharti to reality Bharti looks from the mirror is truck flashing lights asking her to move Bharti in Armaans thoughts

Bharti : go to hell man the horn blowers continuously Bharti in anger looks at the mirror again the bright light strike her eyes through the light she sees a small boy sitting in the back sit looking at her Bharti panics... Abhinav O my god Ab my baby the small boy smiles and disperse Bharti panics..  looking at the mirror screams No No  don't leave me she turns light becomes brighter  but this time she sees Armaan  Bharti panics  Armaan where my baby  go away where is Ab... Armaan !! Armaan... !!screams tears poring down where is my baby letting go of the steering wheel

Armaan : I still love you Bharti  & I'll always will

Bharti : go away leave me along screams where my baby in anger  in few seconds she loses control of the car with out warning the car lurched & she was thrown forward violently biting  her head & chest knocking the wind out of  her the  only sound she could hear was of the raining glass echoing in her ears as the light fades while everything slowly turns  black  the car rollsover in speed while truck which was behind crush in to  the car powerfully dragging the car along the road Bharti still in side it 

In a Aviation company in Mumbai

Phone rings continuously guy answers it

Guy : Hello

Caller: is this Mr.Armaan Sinha

Guy : yes this is he

Caller : Mr.Arman I'm calling from Mumbai city hospital your wife has meet with a terrible Car Accident

Armaan : What in shock is she ok ??????

Caller : Sri is better if u come to hospital the Dr. is waiting ''.

Armaan : Ok Ok  in panic O my God I'll be there right a way Armaan leaves the office in a hurry  He arrives at the hospital he inquires from a nurse a bout Bharti my wife was brought in from a car Accident 

Nurse: the car accident sir Dr, Mehra is waiting for you in his office right this way Sir 

Armaan : Dr.Mehra what happen Sir is Bharti going to be ok

Dr.Mehra : Mr.Armaan good that you are here Bharti is out of surgery Armaan your wife sustained major head trauma  due to the hard blow on her head with very deep cut on her right arm no fracture  some broking ribs & good deal of internal bleeding possible collapsed lung big number of  bruise !! looks at Armaan your wife is very lucky to survive such huge accident   we have to keep her in the ICU  she is still to regain conscious   if she won't regain conscious in the period of 24 hours we are confirming she will fall in to a coma with this kind of severe trauma we did everything we can to save your wife is all up to her now

Armaan looks at the doctor in shock ...........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys hope you like part 2 of Chang please leave your comments

take care

enjoy

Naley

Edited by naley4ever - 06 August 2010 at 12:07am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaira*Sohana*Singh*Armu4eva-.Neha.-BUBLAIkaninikabasurayghazal_naz-MadRaginiFan-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top