Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

India-Forums

FF "CHANGE" update Part 26 page 38 (Page 2)

ghazal_naz IF-Dazzler
ghazal_naz
ghazal_naz

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

'Love was not put in ur heart to stay... Love is not Love untill u give it away'
WOWWacko
u guys should be poites Tongue 
i am writing an romeo and juliet eassy in my english corusework and i am deffinatly useing these lines in itWink then my teacher will think that i created itLOL and i will get extra marksDancing
two of u stealed my heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

'Love was not put in ur heart to stay... Love is not Love untill u give it away'
WOWWacko
i am writing an romeo and juliet eassy in my english corusework and i am deffinatly useing these lines in itWink then my teacher will think that i created itLOL and i will get extra marksDancing

LOLLOL u actually gonna use the lines...wow.. thats kewl.. WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed me like it!!
SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged

hey girl...

Luved ur character sketch

Its awesome.

continue soon

naley4ever

kaninikabasuray IF-Dazzler
kaninikabasuray
kaninikabasuray

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
OMG OMG

A new FF and that is also by you?
I am soooooooooo happyBig smile
loved the character sketchSmile
it seems a passionate love story.

Can't wait for the first partDay Dreaming

naley4ever

-.Neha.- Goldie
-.Neha.-
-.Neha.-

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Wow another ffDay Dreaming.....thanks naley
great character introductionClap
It will be a nice and different kind of story for sureTongue
continue soon...

ghazal_naz IF-Dazzler
ghazal_naz
ghazal_naz

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

WOWWacko

LOLLOL u actually gonna use the lines...wow.. thats kewl.. WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed me like it!!
and if i didnt get extra marks
u will be deadLOLLOLLOL so pray that i doWinkLOLLOL
just kidding
ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG Loved your Characters..

I love Adam Broddy and you put him in the FF....Smile

Awesome introduction...Clap

Please continue soon....

Can't wait....

Take Care
Wafa

naley4ever

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Change

Part 1

Yet another busy Monday morning in Mumbai , Bharti opened her eyes to the  morning sun light witch was falling on her face ,tossing the covers aside,she slipped out of bed and went over to the window to  pull the curtain to stop the sunlight coming inn  she turn to go from there while she saw her reflection from the huge mirror over the dresser she walked towards the mirror while she stood there  staring at  her image for several long seconds  & went away to take a shower

while the first cool droops of water came down on her face throughout her body she looks down letting the cool water run throughout her body ....looking up again with warm tears  running down her face she tries to stop it but it never ends... Bharti  screams in anger falling down coddling her self floods of tears  running down her face screams  God!!! why ..why ...why..did you be so unfair with my life why she screams in anger to let go of her pain....after a long painful shower ..she comes out with a tear-stained face as she sees her image a gain from the huge mirror her eyes red with tears ..her skin all pale for the water ..the anger in her was shown from the mirror it made her mad ..she took a vase that was next to the dresser and dashes it powder fully towards the huge mirror breaking it into bits of small pecs falling allover on the ground ..

Bharti kept on looking at the Broken mirror in anger...............and suddly she heard  a noise banging on the door madam madam are you ok ?

Bharti: in anger ...go away leave me along !!!!

Maid: madam please  tell me whether you are ok?

Bhart: just go a way damn it..!!

Maid: I will not leave till I see whether you are ok

Bharti : opens the door in anger are you happy now !! I told you to leave witch part of that you dint understand!!

Maid : in fear  madam a call came from office they said is very important!!!! something about a contract ? Mr. Bharkar has gone to Hyderabad & they need you  

Bharti :  call them back & say that I'll be coming to be ready!! leave now

Maid : ok madam she thinks to her self  madam is always crying ! she needs to let go of the past someday  in disappointment

Bharti : comes down fully dress in black hair tied back... I'm leaving I'll have my breakfast in office she gets in to the car & leaves !!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Bharti arrives in office everyone is so scared of her the office is so silent whe is like the employs that are not busy they try to act busy while she is around Specially gyaan 

Gyaan :  good morning Bharti  madam  with a wide simile 

Bhart : looks at Gyaan for a while & nods her head  morning!!Gyaan why did u call me? You better give me a good reason for this !!

Gyaan: madam I''I '..I'. we.. dint get the contract..!

Bharti : what ??? in anger  this why you call me....!

Gyaan :  madam but'.. but..I'.. know  is not your responsibility  but madam if  you Negotiate we might  get the contract pulse with a lesser price I'm sure will get it ' slight smile!!

Bhart : looks at his face with anger  are you crazy why should we less our price Just let it go I don't care

Gyaan : but''. but ''.. is'' ......

Bharti : I told you let it go !! if you guys want to work here call off the contract now in anger dashers the contract files on the ground all of you leave now !! Gyaan & the other three guys looks at bhati's face in fear

Bharti: what are you looking at I said  leave now !!!

all four of them gets scared tries to leave at once & get stuck in the doorway  but they push them self out any how !!

Gyaan: comes out from Bhati's cabin, she is in a good mood today

Guy: what ?...are you ok man you look a bit pale... she was about to fire us dude!! why is madam always like this ?she used to be a very good person !!!Shame that she still cant accept that it was accident!!!

Gyaan : shut up man do u want us to get fired !!! Lets go !!!

Bharti comes out of her cabin & is a bout to leave she gets a call

Stranger: madam is me

Bharti: I'm on my way out call me back after few mints  she cuts the line leaves the office while driving !! her phone rings again  !!!

Bharti : stops the car hello

Stranger : is me again

Bharti: have you come to a decision yet?

Stranger : Yes madam I have

Bharti : good it should me done ASAP

Stranger : I need some time to get things sorted out ! Madam I need to meet u for the payment where shall I meet you !!

Bhati; No I will meet you tell me the time & place I'll be there

Stranger: ok then meet me at the green eye restaurant at 6.00pm

Bharti : I'll be there she looks at the watch is close to six she turns her car & drives to green eye restaurant ....she hurry's inside ask the reception is there a table book for Bhatri khanna....yes madam right this way please ! she looks at all the people in restaurant curiously  while she arrives to the table she didn't say anything kept on staring ....finally she spoke ...are you Tony..?

Stranger : O my  you look beautiful just as you sound...

Bharti : this is not what I have come her to discus with you tony ...

Tony: sorry madam, did u bring the picture of the man you want to kill

Bharti : yes ! bharti takes the picture hands it over ...

Tony : when do you need the job done madam?

Bharti : before the morning sun rises !!

Tony looks on at the picture with a revengeful  smile ,while the picture was  Armaan's!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys thank u soooo much for the commentsHug !!!! sorry for the late post hope you guys like my 1st part  like u luvd my introductionBig smile please forgive  if there is any  mistakes!! Wink

take care,

luv

Naley

Edited by naley4ever - 02 September 2010 at 10:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

*Sohana*Singh*Armu4evaBUBLAIkaninikabasurayghazal_naz-MadRaginiFan-Blueberry_07

Go to top