Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged

There maybe certain songs that you like to hear....but do not know what exactly the lyrics mean....i mean sometimes the singers use very pure punjabi or words that you are not aware of...Embarrassed so that spoils the fun of singing along .....

So post here those songs (like their lyrics) that you want a translation of....

We may not be expert but maybe we can tell what the word could mean..LOL

-Star

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punjabi songs and their translation.." in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I am pretty good with old punjabi since I was born and raised in a pind for many years but at times when I hear songs by Chamkila and other old singers that I don't understand I ask my parents. My dad's punjabi is pure pendu types so thanks to him I pretty good at understanding every song

but yes if there is anyone out there who needs some translation help, I will be happy to provideBig smile

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran1285

I am pretty good with old punjabi since I was born and raised in a pind for many years but at times when I hear songs by Chamkila and other old singers that I don't understand I ask my parents. My dad's punjabi is pure pendu types so thanks to him I pretty good at understanding every song

wow thats nice!!! Clap
but yes if there is anyone out there who needs some translation help, I will be happy to provideBig smile

yes yes...i have a long list...will post here soon..LOL

-Lush-

IF-Sizzlerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Navi-

IF-Dazzler

-Navi-

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
I can help..I mean i was born and raised here in the states but still would love to help with lyrics...my Punjabi's pretty good..Wink

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
ok here's a song..one of my fav's..

i understand most part of it..except the very first line..and forget about the meaning..i dont even understand the lyrics wat he is saying...Confused its like "blah blah blah...mainu das ja melne kede pind di tu ni" LOL

so if anyone knows...pls do let me know..

thanks,

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thank You very much for this! :D

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

ok here's a song..one of my fav's..

i understand most part of it..except the very first line..and forget about the meaning..i dont even understand the lyrics wat he is saying...Confused its like "blah blah blah...mainu das ja melne kede pind di tu ni" LOL

so if anyone knows...pls do let me know..

thanks,
\

OMG!
I love this song!
Funny thing is, i never paid attention to the fact that i also dont know what he is saying before "
mainu das ja melne kede pind di tu ni."

He says it kinda fast & its hard to understand LOL
I can say it, but i dont understand it LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top