CID

Did you notice increase in CID Air Time

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Did you notice that since last week CID is now scheduled for a one and half hour slot, 10:00 - 11:30 PM? Though I don't think the episode's running time has increased. It's a good thing because CID used to run into more than half of Aahat's scheduled time and my Tata Sky Recording used to go for a toss.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

Did you notice that since last week CID is now scheduled for a one and half hour slot, 10:00 - 11:30 PM? Though I don't think the episode's running time has increased. It's a good thing because CID used to run into more than half of Aahat's scheduled time and my Tata Sky Recording used to go for a toss.

I  did notice it last week itself. I am very happy about that. I am not sure if it is a regular feature, though. I thought that the ship episode was only an exception.

I also noticed that the first ad break comes after 40 mins and the second ad break comes about 10 mins after that.

I usually sit with my dinner plate and start watching CID. I find it impossible to get up and go to get a second serving because there is no ad break for 40 mins. Especially the Khoon Ki Holi was so exciting that I forgot about my dinner!!!

I am not complaining, though. 😃 Will try to finish dinner before CID from now.
prabha. thumbnail

First break after 40 minutes, I did not realize. You think the episode's running time has increased? Earlier a typical CID Episode's running time without breaks was about 42 minutes. Will have to keep an eye not what its now.

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

First break after 40 minutes, I did not realize. You think the episode's running time has increased? Earlier a typical CID Episode's running time without breaks was about 42 minutes. Will have to keep an eye not what its now.

I am not sure about the exact running time, ok...I find that the first ad break comes at around 10:40-10:45...depending on when that stupid 'Seven' ends. I realised this because of my dinner.
prabha. thumbnail
hmmm yeah the first segment is pretty long. I usually see recorded stuff. We start watching the show after 15 minutes of its start time so we skip all the ads, hence did not realise. I want to know if CID Case running time has increased. Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yea
i agree..!! haha uski wajah se i am scolded a lot of times..! and thats why i could not see the ;last episodes..! ending,,/! Grr anyways this time i am going 2 fix the time from 10 to 11 30..!! hmmmm good na..!! :p and i just love it when they dont show worthless breaks in between..!! but after 11 the breakz start coming more frequently...!!
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
now .i observed that my set top box is show the time of cid from 10:pm to 11:30 pm of this friday .and showed same time for last friday .
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: visrom

</div>I did notice it last week itself. I am very happy about that.I am not sure if it is a regular feature, though. I thought that the ship episode was only an exception.
<div>

I also noticed that the first ad break comes after 40 mins and the second ad break comes about 10 mins after that.

I usually sit with my dinner plate and start watching CID. I find it impossible to get up and go to get a second serving because there is no ad break for 40 mins. Especially the Khoon Ki Holi was so exciting that I forgotabout mydinner!!!

I am not complaining, though. 😃Will try to finish dinner before CID from now.

HAHA i agree..!! khoon ki holi wale din it was my birthday..!! so i d decided to have my cake last piece while watching CID...! i was waiting for the break..!! i just could not go..! and i forgot..!! sudenly when the break came i relaized it was 10 45..! iw slike did i miss the break or was this the first one..! my brother told me that these peole had been yacking all the way long dodo..!! i was liek wow 45 minutes no break thatas interesting..!! probably they forgot..! but the same thing happened afterwards also..! :D
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I believe the running time has increased. I think now it's around 46-48 minutes without commercials. In fact, I think the last episode was even longer (nearly one hour). I think that may account for the longer timeslot. Interesting.
Edited by Kal El - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
I asked betogoa for info. He told me that CID Episode's Running Time has been 47-48 min since a long time now. I don't know when it jumped from 42-43 min to 47-48 min. No wonder it would constantly run into the next show's air time.

Last week CID is scheduled for 1 hr 30 min. betogoa told me that last week's case was about 60 min long. That is like a good 12-13 minute increase in running time. Now first 40 minutes without breaks seems right. Lets see if this is the way they will go forward.

Lets see what happen's tonight.

* Durations mentioned above are excluding breaks.