NaKsh_1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
although i know this isn't the time time talk about this, and i know its a time to celebrate, but, i just wanted to quickly talk about the next track. i think the next track will or should test the trust between naitik and akshara. i wanna see that naitik HAS improved and that he HAS full trust on akshara. also, i want to see him stand on her side this time and every other time that comes up! what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karachi21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Right dear ,
i agree with u 😍 😍
and i am dam shore everyone would love to see this
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope that it not only brings Akhsara and Naitik closer, but also brings the two families closer. 

I also hope that it makes Dadi's role more important so that people can learn and respect her views which she has gathered from her years of experience - "Old is Gold".😊
Edited by skydome - 14 years ago
pj52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually I want Naitik to support Akshara and try to get Nandini married with his friend Mohit..This will be his true understanding as a husband, brother and a friend...
Today  I was feeling sad for Nandini who was happy for his brother and sister-in-law but she herself have to forget her love.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
naitik needs to stand by aksh's side. but I think even aksh needs to involve naitik in whatever she does
_Divya_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanw

naitik needs to stand by aksh's side. but I think even aksh needs to involve naitik in whatever she does

agreed
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

totally agree
shweta31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree with u now he should support akshara forever
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

well said!!!πŸ‘
rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u dearnatik trust &support akshara forever😎