Regarding Today's US telecast episode

Posted: 14 years ago
Did anyone noticed that they cut some of the crucial scenes to make it into one episode. I was very disappointed with zeetvusa. I wrote complaint letter to them.  They will probably do same for future episodes. We pay same price to subscribe to Zee TV as India and it is not fair to us.
What are your thoughts about this...............
Originally posted by Tazzi

Did anyone noticed that they cut some of the crucial scenes to make it into one episode. I was very disappointed with zeetvusa. I wrote complaint letter to them.  They will probably do same for future episodes. We pay same price to subscribe to Zee TV as India and it is not fair to us.
What are your thoughts about this...............

Tazzi exactly my thoughts, they chopped the episode. They didnt show the part where dev ask rads for forgiveness. That was one of the best part of the episode and they didnt show it. I am so disappointed luckily i have the episode saved on my computer.

The episode  was really good though, i enjoyed it.
I have the same problem here in UK Tazzi, sun_singh..
Its not only happened today, here its been happening for 3 weeks..Yes, i have kept an account of it..
Every week i look forward for watching the full episode but im just disappointed with it now..
My family members have noticed the same but luckily i watch up to date episodes online so i know what bits are cut out..
Its been troubling me for days.. I wanted to post the same but I always felt that maybe its not happening with you guys so just left it at that...
Its good Tazzi that you wrote complaint letter to them, hopefully it should get sorted out for next week..

My sis is actually eager to watch RaDev's SR, she looks forward for it everyday and I cant even tell her that I have already watched it online...😆

If you get any news on it, please do let us know!
Thanks
If enough people sends complaints to  them then maybe they will listen.  Luckily I have saved some episodes as well.  Watching on television and watching online for me it is not same.  On television...one can see their facial expressions and other scenes much clear.
Yes, Zee TV USA is notorious for cutting the episodes. It's annoying and makes the episode look even more disjointed than it actually is because of poor editing. I'm glad you wrote a complaint letter. Thank goodness we have the videos online to watch the episodes otherwise we would be missing so much!
For other shows like Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Pavitra Rishta they are now showing 2 episode in 1 to make us catch up to India.
They might be planning to do the same with CB.

I'll take this, as I hate being weeks behind, after they catch up, then I want full episodes.

I nitice also. I thought, US was behind almost month, how come now its only two week behind. If any one has Zee TV email to complain, please post here. Thanks

Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

For other shows like Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Pavitra Rishta they are now showing 2 episode in 1 to make us catch up to India.
They might be planning to do the same with CB.

I'll take this, as I hate being weeks behind, after they catch up, then I want full episodes.

I dont mind them chopping amma and her evil poti scenes but not radev moments. Tonight they cut a very good scene between radev where dev was seeking rads forgiveness for being angry with her, it was such a sweet scene, they better not make this a practice. I went and look at the episode i had downloaded online bcoz i wasnt satisfied with what they showed.
Yes, I dont mind too if they cut Vish and Amma scenes, as long as they dont cut RaDev scenes out im fine with it..
But still... There are so many other people out there who dont get the chance to watch the episode online or dont even know about it so its unfair to them..
We are lucky we can come here and watch the episodes...
Its really annoying..😡 And its not fair...
Im going to go on the ZeeTv website and complain now.. Ive had enough...
U never know, if it continues we might miss out on the RaDev scenes in Malaysia and I certainly dont want that to happen.. And what about the SR😲..Noway im putting up with this...