March 17 10: Ungrateful Miss Attitude

Posted: 14 years ago

Sorry for the late update, got home from school at 1:30. 
Advice: What boring useless episode. 😒 Yawn, skip it. If you watch Santu's & Birwa's showdown you will want to step in the ring, and give few punches to GFN Ms. Attitude😡.

Highlights
Toral's Inner Vishawas or Vishwaas Gaath
Baa blessing Santu without trusting her for not killing Arjan
Champu the star believes Santu is not the killer.👏
Monghi getting employee of the year
Santu and Ms. Attitude have confrontation WWE style.

March 17th 2010 Detail Written Update

Part 1

Ping-Pong sees Khemi mixing some sort of powder in Toral's soup. Khemi is remembering Toral so called dand. Ping -Pong tells Baa to stop Khemi from giving soup to Toral, all the useless M-clan stand up in shock.

Santu is wondering what her shameless Bahu is up to. Suraj is entertaining Toral and Hiten by playing his guitar. Suraj tells Hiral that he is going to make his future nephew rock star. (Poor kid, what will he/she will have to tolerate to survive in Madhouse😭

)
Khemi brings the soup, Ping-Pong rushes and stops Toral from consuming the mystery soup. All the M-clan members are there, despite being warned Toral  calmly takes one soup and eats it. They leave. Toral tells Khemi I have full faith in you that you will mix the meds  that will benefit my child.

Khemi says its medicine. Emotional Khemi tells Toral how can you trust a selfish money minded woman like me, who has killed three of your unborn child?  Toral says this time the responsibility of my child is yours. Toral says a person can be trusted many times but Vishwas Gaath can't be done many times.  Toral says let sees who wins my Inner Vishwas or Vishwas Gaath. Santu has tears in her eyes.

Part 2 Sanraj room

Baa is at the door, tells Santu she wants to talk to her about something. Baa says decade ago you killed the son of the house, but today you saved the son of the house of being born. ( Argh Why does everyone assume the child is boy. What if the child happens to be a girl will they drown her in water or strangle her neck. ) DM is passing by and hears the conversation. (Awesome facial expressions. ) Maybe you did this to save your sister but whatever the reason is you did a good deed by saving the future Mahivashyi Heir from being born. She says somewhere you have washed away the sin from your past. ( but she never learns her lesson, uff)

Baa says that for being the elder of the house I have praised you for your good deeds, scold you and slapped you for bad deeds, today I will raise my hand for your goodness, and she bless her.  Baa says thank you and leaves.

Part 3
Tears of happiness filled in her eyes Santu rushs to the temple, and Champakali enquires why she is crying. Champu says the person who saves outsiders, can't think of harming their own. I don't know who killed Arjan but I know 2 things which are: 1 you didn't kill Arjan, 2 you are saving someone. Maalkin I won't force you to confess but take a oath by placing your hand on the statue that you didn't murder. Santu leaves.  Champu says I know you are not the killer.👏👏👏 (M-Clan learn something from your servant)

Part 4

Morning time: Monghi comes to the M-house with sweets, Hiten greets her and Ms. Attitude Birwa who is sitting at the coffee table looking at the diamonds.  She tells Hiten that she has received the best employee of the year award. Hiten is happy for her feeds her sweet.  She says its special award function. Hiten asks her why she is sad, and not meeting her eyes.

Monghi says I am sorry for what Khemibena did. Hiten says that whatever happened is not your fault. Khemi is being punished. Hiten tells Monghi that whatever happens always remember that our relationship will not break and tells her to smile. Santu is happy.  Ms. Attitude roll her eyes.  He tells her if you don't smile, I will tell your Bhanveilal since he has also played holi with me.

Monghi says that I have got this reward because of you and Birwa madam.(What about your Nanaji & hard work)  Hiten asks Ms. Attitude to company  Monghi to the function. She rudely tells I don't have time nor formal invitation Hiten bhai and I wont go to any function without a invitation.  She gets a call on her cell, goes upstairs. Santu is upset at Ms. Attitude rude behavior.

Hiten wishes Monghi best of luck, and tells her if Toral's health is ok everyone will come.

Part 5Showdown lets ready to rumble!!!
Next Scene Angry Santu follows Ms. Attitude and barges into her room and asks her what the heck is all this nonsense. Santu says Monghi is my little sister and your childhood friend, she would have been so happy. Ms. Attitude ignores her, and takes a seat is working on  her laptop. Santu is like I am asking you something. Ms. Atitude says that its my professional matters, and I take my own professional decision. Santu tells her Monghi works hard for you. Ms. Attitude says Monghi receives the fruit of her hard work every month in the form of her pay check.  She is only employee and nothing.  And please you don't have no right to interferre in my life. 😡😡😡(How dare she. Ms. Atitude is lucky that she doesn't have my mom. If it was her she would have marched up Ms.Attitude, and slapped left right and center, and would have asked, now do I have right.  )

Santu is like I have no right. 😲 I have full rights, (heck yea, you are her Stepmother after all), if I ddint interfere , you wouldn't be saying all this. Until today I was proud that I went to jail for you, but now I am remorseful that I have wasted ten years in jail for a ungrateful spoiled brat.Think of all babies  your  dad and I  would have had, in your Dharampur cricket team.😆  (You should have let her be sent to jail. See it all your fault for being so Mahaan ) For you I  have become the enemy of my family. Have you forgot this Birwa.

Ms. Attitude is like I have forgotten everything from my past, and they mean nothing to me. I don't want to look back into my past.  Santu grabs Ms. Attitude's arm and makes her face her, and says WTH you have forgotten everything. Ms. Attitude says I only remember that I have tons of work to accomplish, and nothing else. I don't want to remember anything nor do I care about anyone. Do you understand?  Santu is upset by seeing the Ms. High shot, Attitude who barges out of her room.

Santu remembers teenage Birwa's word who visited her in jail. She says everything has changed in the house but I thought my own daughter wouldn't change. Everyone else remembers the fake murder I committed. But Birwa doesn't remember the true scafrice that I gave for her. Is she really my daughter who I  left behind. Episode ends on upset Santu.😭😭😭[/NOCOPY]

Edited by *Piku* - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

I agree with u 100% Piku.... its exactly what I think of today's episode someone beat the bit** up for talkin to santu like this, If i was ssantu i wud've just fix her with one tight slap accros her face.... disqusting woman.... she is sooo ungratefull ... can this get any worse😡Edited by samantar - 14 years ago
Thanks Piku dear for the fab update👏   Loved all your details😃
Thanx for going thru the pain of watchin Crapini and the update.... 😊😊

OMG...!! 😭 😭

Can't believe Birwa can be such a 🤬 ...!! Poor Santu did so much for her, and she's so ungrateful........ 😡 !!! I hope DM overhears the whole convo.........and takes an action...!!! 😡
Thank you for the update.

Todays star is of course Champu. she has proved her metal and shown that she is cut above all the oonchi jaati log.

Birwa - She is unmentionable. 
Thanks Piks for stepping in and for the wonderful update. Loved all your comments on the side.

Santu and Toral -  Kaun Banega Sabse Mahaan?

If this is the real Birwa, she really needs to be sent to a shrink. Her arrogance and not wanting to look into her past or any reference to it. Santu needs to take this scenario and realize what her mahaanta has done to Birwa, the household and most importantly to DM.
Originally posted by soap-critic

Thanks Piks for stepping in and for the wonderful update. Loved all your comments on the side.

Santu and Toral -  Kaun Banega Sabse Mahaan?

If this is the real Birwa, she really needs to be sent to a shrink. Her arrogance and not wanting to look into her past or any reference to it. Santu needs to take this scenario and realize what her mahaanta has done to Birwa, the household and most importantly to DM.
Thanks Piku for the great update!
Agree with you Hema. I said somewhere that Santu should get off her high chair and smell the coffee. Her tyaag yatra has dragged the clan to the dregs and she should just think (as you said) of what has happened to Birwa and DM. Birwa and DM clearly have suffered the most in this mad scheme of hers.
Santu is so annoying and now Toral is following in her wake!🥱
Thanks Piku dear.. ...............Ms Attitiude= Ms.irritating= Ms Ungrateful=Ms. Useless😡
Originally posted by svmi

Thank you for the update.

Todays star is of course Champu. she has proved her metal and shown that she is cut above all the oonchi jaati log.

Birwa - She is unmentionable. 

Champu knows her maalkin better than anyone else.   She would give her life for Santu and Santu would do the same for her.  Champu is her best friend and confidante in that whole house.  Everybody else keeps changing sides😡

Hopefully, Santu has learned that helping and going to jail for Birwa was worthless and useless.  She should cut down on her "mahaan-ness" and become a real humanbeing with some commonsense!