Written Update :: 17th March (Arrogant Abeer)

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rebel25 thumbnail
Thanks Mona, for todays episode update ⭐️ ⭐️ .....this Omi Bhaiya or onion Bhaji or watever his silly name is πŸ˜† , just stinks, I hate him....well i guess that he is his convincing in his role πŸ˜‰ ....and how dare he looks at Leher like that...I am sure if Abheer saw he would have done a drop kick on his big 🀬 nose!..

On a separate note it is getting interesting to see that girl, whats her name ....that one in the pink dress seeing the arguement between Abeer and Leher, but my guess is that she is a silent spectator....coz she has a liking to Abheer and probably blabber her mouth off to whole of Lucknow..

AND i totally forgot Mona what your thread was about! 😲 .....I have just watched it again 😳 ... and I must admit after watching it, i am feeling sorry for Leher...all we need now is for Leher is to sing a sad song and my heart will melt πŸ’” ......but I think to be fair Abher has been through alot and all he gets is a slap, a smile, loads of tears and 'i dont love you'...so come on peopel lets be fair πŸ˜ƒEdited by Rebel25 - 14 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update MonaπŸ˜ƒ
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omi &Abeer's frendship is not good for Abeer..TN comest to know he will think that Abeer made frenship with a gangster.
Omi comes t o know that Abeer is in love wid Leher he will make his life miserable.
ggcric thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ mona
thanks 4 this highlights....
seemadaundkar thumbnail

Yep , this is gone little off track , stretching like chewing gum , sometimes we tend to loose interest when "OMI" characters step in.

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks so the update mona

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Did miss yesterday's episode

will try to catch the repeat or then  youtube zindabad

thanks a ton for the update