Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Written Update :: 17th March (Arrogant Abeer)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Rebel25sashbrgattuibmeem275HridimsrkTinkJiasihu.bohemian.ggcrichinzsanjukta..Sidarth_lover1fj08tvrasikasam.jyoti06minuu..Serendipity..niveditha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update :: 17th March (Arrogant Abeer)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rebel25

Rebel25

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mona, for todays episode update Star Star .....this Omi Bhaiya or onion Bhaji or watever his silly name is LOL , just stinks, I hate him....well i guess that he is his convincing in his role Wink ....and how dare he looks at Leher like that...I am sure if Abheer saw he would have done a drop kick on his big Censored nose!..

On a separate note it is getting interesting to see that girl, whats her name D'oh ....that one in the pink dress seeing the arguement between Abeer and Leher, but my guess is that she is a silent spectator....coz she has a liking to Abheer and probably blabber her mouth off to whole of Lucknow..

AND i totally forgot Mona what your thread was about! Shocked .....I have just watched it again Embarrassed ... and I must admit after watching it, i am feeling sorry for Leher...all we need now is for Leher is to sing a sad song and my heart will melt Broken Heart ......but I think to be fair Abher has been through alot and all he gets is a slap, a smile, loads of tears and 'i dont love you'...so come on peopel lets be fair Big smile

Edited by Rebel25 - 17 March 2010 at 1:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu.bohemian.Mona_Mauryakimpansanjukta..

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update MonaBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rebel25Mona_Maurya

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Omi &Abeer's frendship is not good for Abeer..TN comest to know he will think that Abeer made frenship with a gangster.
Omi comes t o know that Abeer is in love wid Leher he will make his life miserable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona_Maurya

ggcric

Goldie

ggcric

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
@ mona
thanks 4 this highlights....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seemadaundkarMona_Maurya

seemadaundkar

seemadaundkar

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Yep , this is gone little off track , stretching like chewing gum , sometimes we tend to loose interest when "OMI" characters step in.

Mona_Maurya

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged

thanks so the update mona

Mona_Maurya

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita