Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Dancing in the Moonlight Part 5

Pallavi:I want to tell you an important matter.
Amar:Ya..tell.
Pallavi is shy...
A:If you want to tell me me something,no need of a big introduction.No need of hesitation.So shy.Come on tell me.
P:Grandmom said that she wants a grandson.
She is so shy that she turns back and covers her face with her arms.With a smiling face,Amar moves her arms from the face.She is very shy to look at his face. A:Ya..i'm willing to give her a granchild.But that's not enough.Your's is the final decision.Because you are the one who has to deliver a child.
She smiles:I'm willing.
A:Even i'm willing..but only on one condition.Not a grandson,but a grand daughter. P:No,she wants a boy.
A:I won't allow it.
A funny fight takes place.The Grandmother comes there and laughs:Boy or a girl..both are valuable.But the girl should be like Pallu and not like you.The boy should be like Amar.Agreed?
Amar and Pallavi smile.
Karwachauth is near.But Pallavi feels sad since Amar is busy with hisdance rehearsals.He even plans to go for a show on Karvachauth.She can't tolerate it.
P:Please don't go for the show.
A:What nonsense!How can you talk like this? You are also a part of my troupe.I forgave you for not performing with me in the name of Karvachauth.But its too much if you won't allow me to go for the show.Its my prestige problem.I will let you free on Karvachauth to celebrate it.
P:But on Karvachauth,hubby should be there with the wife.He has to break the wife's fast.
A:Oh..i don't believe in these customs.If you starve on Karvachauth,you will have a tired look and will lose beauty.Don't forget that you are a stage performer.You don't fast.Ihen i don't have to come.
P:Enough Amar.I willvrith.I believe in these customs.
Amar goes for the show.Grandmom consoles Pallavi.
G:You know that he won't come.Then why are you fasting?
P:I won't forget our culture.I'm sure that a wife's fast has effect.
Pallavi is fasting.Amar does'nt come while others' husbands come.
The poor Pallavi faints.Everyone comes near her.Somebody takes her and keeps on her bed. Grandmom pours water on her face.She opens her eyes.She is surprised to see Amar.
G:When you fainted Amar only carried you to this room.
A:I'm sorry Pallavi.The show is postponed.
Pallavi tells Grandmom:Grandmom,i told you that a wife's fast has some effect.See the result of my fast.My husband who was not expected to here in now near me.
The grandmother smiles.
A:Pallavi,what you told is right.Like you said, these customs and traditions are not a waste.
He feeds her water.They smile.Pallavi is so tired that she rests her head on Amar's shoulder.
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome , mind blowing i love grand daughter l love parts sooo sweet
jasminerahul thumbnail

Dancing in the Moonlight Part 6

Pallavi is sleeping on the bed.She is really tired.Amar sees it and smiles:You are so beautiful during the sleep..she looks like the sleeping beauty of my favourite fairy tale.I always wanted to see the sleeping beauty in real life.Now the sleeping beauty is with me.But where is the prince?
He laughs:I'm a big fool.if Pallu is the sleeping beauty i'm the prince who wakes her up.No doubt.let me try. If i kiss her,will she wake up? If yes,it means that i'm her prince.If she does'nt wake up...oh..i can't even imagine.Let me try.
He kisses on her forehead. She opens her eyes. He becomes really happy.
P:Why are you so pleasant?
A:I was sure that you are the sleeping beauty whom i was waiting for since my childhood.But i was confused who the prince is.So i decided to check whether i'm the prince of the sleeping beauty.I kissed you like the prince kissed the sleeping beauty.You woke up like the sleeping beauty.Now i'm sure that we are the real sleeping beauty and her dearest prince.The fantasy has turned real.Right?
Pallavi laughs.

Amar gets a good offer to perform a wonderful stage show. Amar tells Pallavi:You no Pallu,i'm so happy and excited about this show.Other troupes are jeolous.If it becomes a success,our troupe will get more offers.
She smiles:I'm sure that it will be a successful show.
A:Thankyou Pallu for your support. ya...i will tell you a happy news..you know who my dance partner is? Megha.
Pallavi is surpised:Megha?
A:Ya...she is coming from abroad for this show.I had contacted her.Finally her dad had to agree.But after this show she will return.But she has promised that sh will come and do dance shows with us once in a while when she gets a good opportunity. Pallavi smiles:Wow!That's a gud news.
Megha is back..Amar and Pallavi go to the airport to recieve her. They are very happy to see each other after a while.
M:Ok guys..how is married life?
A:Well...its cool...
Megha smiles:Really?
A:Ya...i think you should find a guy for yourself.Then you will be able to smell the fragrance of love.
M:Thanks for your advise.
She whispers to Pallavi:Any plan?
P:What plan?
M:You fool...family plan..when are you going to extend your family?
Pallavi becomes shy:Stop it Megha.
Megha laughs.
monikaseth thumbnail
great part thanks  a lot for pm.
jasminerahul thumbnail

Dancing in the Moonlight Part 7

Megha sits and eats bread and jam with Amar and Pallavi.
P:How is your life there?
M:Without you all what life?It was so boring without you all.I really missed you all.
A:But Megha..you know without you,our life was cool.
M:What?
She pinches him.Pallavi laughs:We missed you very very badly.
A:I was joking.
M:I know..
Amar and Megha start practising dance.Amar puts hard steps.
M:What's this Amar,why can't you put simple steps?
A:We have to make our show grand.For that simple steps are not enough.
M:Thats true.I simply asked.Though we have to take strain,we will get good result. A:You are right..
Unfortunately during the practise,Amar becomes really tired.He faints.All are upset. Megha phones Pallavi:Pallu..Amar...
P:What happened?
M:Don't get tensed.He is not well.He fainted.
Pallavi is shocked. She runs to the hospital where Amar is admitted. Pallavi cries and asks the Doctor:Doctor,how is Amar?
Dr:Not so serious.
P:That means..
DR:Amar is having high temperature.You did'nt know that?He was supposed to take rest.But instead of that he took strain and since he is physically weak,so he fainted.Not any serious disease.
Pallavi is relieved. She goes near him and weeps.
A:You got scared?
P:Why did you strain this even after knowing that you have fever?
A:You know how serious i'm about this show.Practise is needed..afterall we have to be sincere.Its not a joke.
P:But now you have to take rest.Atleast for two weeks...no practise..nothing. A:What nonsense!How can i?No way.
P:Amar,i can understand your feelings.But try to understand.The Doctor has told you to take rest.Otherwise ii will effect you physically.
A::But Pallu...
P:I'm your wife and its my decision.
He becomes upset.
Pallavi takes care of Amar.She gives him fruits juice.
A:No please...
P:No...its my order
Amar laughs:Ok dear...
Pallavi smiles.
He drinks it.
For two weeks Amar had to take rest. Losing the confidence in the sick Amar,people disagree to sponser the show.But Amar who has a lot of expectations from this show,decides to sponser the show.
Megha's dad becomes angry:Next week is the show.Amar could not practise and i don't think this show will do well.
M:Amar picks up well.So it's not a problem,he is a good dancer.
Dad:I don't think so.I don't want you to be the part of a flop show. Don't waste your time for this stupid show.So you have to leave to USA.
M:No dad.Without me this show may not happen.The practise was already started
Dad:This is my decision and that's final.
Megha becomes upset.She cries and tells this To Amar:I'm sorry Amar. I can't disobey my dad,you know..please try to understand my condition.
Amar becomes angry and shouts at her:In the last moment you cheated me.You are not my friend anymore.
Megha is shocked.
monikaseth thumbnail
sooo sweet and awesome part
jasminerahul thumbnail

Dancing in the Moonlight Part 8

Megha can't bear Amar's scoldings.
M:My best friend who knows me for a long time can't undertand me. You even told that I'm not your friend.
She cries and runs out.Pallavi feels sad and goes behind her.
A:Pallu,where r u going?
P:To talk to Megha.
A:To beg her to dance with me?
P:No Amar,she is depressed.Her dad can't understand her desires.Now you also...i want to comfort her.
Pallavi goes near Megha:Sorry Megha.Amar is very upset.Thats why...
M:I'm not angry with him.Because i know him very well.
Pallavi becomes angry with Amr:You know what Megha said?She is not angry eventhough you used cruel words against her.Because she knows you.But do you know your friend Megha?
Amar feels sorry.
A:I'm sorry Pallu.I lost my control.I did'nt know what i was doing.
P:Sorry should not be for me.You should tell this to Megha.
Amar thinks about it.
Megha is at the airport with a sad face.She hears a voice:Why are you sad?
She turns back.It is Amar whom she never expected there.
A:You are sad because you thought you lost my friendship.But Megha i can't leave your friendship.You are my best friend.
She smiles.
A:Will you forgive me?
She pretends to be angry:No.
A:What?ok..then please give me punishment.
M:Ok..
A:What..?
Megha pinches him and laughs.Amar also laughs.Then comes Pallavi from the back with a happy smile:You won'nt give me a friendship pinch.
Megha smiles:Ofcourse!
She gives her a soft pinch.
Megha bids gud-bye. Amar and Palavi also become sad like her.
P:Megha's best friend is you,not me.
A:How do you know that?
P:She gave me a soft pinch.But the friendship pinch she gave you was so strong.
Amar smiles:She is my best friend.She is the only person who told me to open my heart and show you my my love and feelings.Otherwise i would'nt have been confident of getting you.
Pallavi smiles:Will you please share your friendship with me?
A:You are my love Pallu.
P:If friendship is not there love can't happen.
A:Megha is my best friend.But you are my special friend.There will be no change in that.
Pallavi becomes really happy.
Amar gets tensed about the show.Pallavi understands it.
A:I don't know what to do.Last moment Megha left.Now who will dance with me? Who has confidence in me?If they have confidence in me also,will they be able to grasp the steps fast?
She becomes sad seeing his tension.She thinks about it again and again. Then she is determined to do something. She goes near Amar:Amar, i have a plan.
A:What plan?
P:There is a dancer who is confident in your talent.
A:Who?
P:Myself.I will dance with you.
Amar becomes happy.
P:But i lost my touch.So please bear with me.
A:Its ok Pallu.I'm happy that you are back again to dance.
He becomes so happy that he takes her in his arms.
They both go for practise. Both of them remember about their cute moments in the practise hall.They smile at each other.
monikaseth thumbnail
great part i love to read more
jasminerahul thumbnail

Dancing in the Moonlight Part 9

Amar puts tough steps.He:Pallu do this.
Pallavi gets tensed.She thinks:I doubt whether i can do these tough steps.
A:Don't waste time.Do it fast.
She tries to do it.But it was not amazing.It was not at all energetic.
Amar loses his control and shouts:What's this ?Are you taking it as a joke.You want to make me a fool before others?
She becomes sad.Tears flow from her eyes. She runs away.Amar loses his mood.He thinks:I should not have been so rude to Pallu,afterall she came here to help me..to save my reputation.She is doing it after a break.That's why its like this.I should be more patient and helpful.Then she will be able to pick up.Afterall she is a good dancer.
He goes near Pallavi to apologize:I'm sorry..
Before telling more Pallavi gets up and stared at him.It is strange for him.Pallavi goes and dances.Everyone is surprised at her fast graceful steps. They:Wow...amazing..wonderful...
Amar can't react due to the unexpected surprise.Pallavi goes near him.Her eyes are shining:Hey...how was my dance?
His lips moved slowly:Good.
P:Now do you feel like scolding or shouting at me before everyone?
He:No.
Pallavi laughs loudly.Slowly Amar smiles.
He is surprised to see Pallavi's performance. Pallavi is eating chocolates.
Amar comes:You are eating chocolates?
P:Yes,my mom sent it for me. You know i love chocolates.
A:I know that you love it.But please don't have it now.
P:Then?
A:You can have it after the show?
P:Why?Before the show,we can't even have our favourite food?
A:Not that.You have a temptation to put on weight.For the show,you should have a perfect body.For that you should avoid chocolates.Otherwise you will become really fat.
She becomes angry:No way...
He becomes angry.She goes away with the chocolates.Amar goes behind her.
jasminerahul thumbnail

Dancing in the Moonlight Part 10

Amar stands near Pallavi,Her face is red with anger.
A:Please listen to me.
P:I don't want to hear anything.
A:Im telling this for your own good.
P:Not for my good,but for your show's good.
A:This is your show too.
P:I'm simply participating.I'm your slave.You tell me to do this and that and do so.Thats all.But the show is completely your's.
A:So you think that i'm treating you as my slave..?Just because i told you to do something seriously..yes,i became your master for sometime.But can't u understand that it's for the how andif i don't teach you ,then who else will teach you?
P:The way you teach me is like..don't forget that i'm your wife.You scolded me before everyone.Thats an insult.You are mad about dance.
A:Yes,its my profession and its my everything.Dance gave me everything.Dance only gave me my love.You know that.
Pallavi can't say anything.She goes. She sits and thinks about Amar's dialogue:Dance only gave me my love.
Amar becomes upset and chats with Megha. He tells everything to her.
M:I really admire your sincerity and dedication for your profession.But you should not forget your family life.Your wife is also important like your profession.You should understand her feelings.For your profession,you should not hurt your wife in anyway.Be careful about it.Slowly you should make her understand everything in a calm way.Go tell sorry to Pallu,be fast.
A:But Pallu is angry with me now.She will drive me away.
M:Nonsense.She will never do that.
Amar becomes kiddish:Believe me.
M:Ok,then there is an idea to make her smile.
A:Whats that?
M:Just give her what she likes.A girl cannot be angry if she gets what she likes from the person she loves.
He smiles.
Pallavi is sitting inside the room with a red face. Amar smiles at her.But she does'nt smile back.
A:Are you angry? Ok...
He takes a platinum necklace from his bag and puts it around her neck. She is surprised.
A:Did you like it?
Her eyes become wet.
A:Why?You did'nt like it?If you did'nt like it,i will get another necklace for you.or...
He takes family pack icecream.He:You have this till your thirst for icecream gets over.I won't oppose you.Sure.But please don't keep silent like this.Please don't be angry.I cannot bear it.My heart is too soft to bear it.I'm not joking.I'm serious.Please smile at me Pallu.I beg.
Pallavi smiles with in her tears.
P:You are so soft ....do you think i was serious?I was pretending to be angry for a fun.
Amar smiles:Realy? But you have this icecream for our happiness.
They both smile.