Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Dancing in the Moonlight Part 1

Amar and Megha are the dancers of the famous dance troupe "Dancing stars".
Pallavi comes with a request to join the troupe.Amar,their leader tells her to dance before admission.She dances.
M:Wow,wonderful Pallavi.
Pallavi smiles.She tells in her mind:Thank God,my dream to be the dancer of this troupe will come true.
A:Your dance is ok,not bad.But simply dancing like this is not enough for a dancer.A dancer should maintain figure.That means you hae to lose your weight,i mean your overweight.
Everyone laughs.Pallavi is upset. Megha feels sad for her:Pallavi is not slim.But she looks really nice.She will bring fame 2 our troupe.I'm confident.
Megha becomes Pallavi's good friend.Megha takes her to gym.
Amar teaches her dance steps.She makes mistakes.
He:How many times i'm showing you the steps?Then also you can't...?
Megha:Show the steps properly man..hold her hand.
He holds her hand and shows the steps.She corrects her steps.
When she is alone Amar goes near her:Today you danced well.
She smiles:Thanks,first time you are telling something nice about me.So i'm very happy.You are sincere in your words.
He smiles:Pallavi,that day,when you cried you were looking cute like an innocent child.
She smiles:When you became angry,you were looking cute.
He smiles.
Both of them understand that they can't sit peacefully without seeing each other.But they don't reveal it to each other.
Megha leaves the troupe and goes abroad for higher studies.Everyone becomes sad.
Megha:I don't want to leave you all.But my dad wants me to go abroad.
P:I will miss you Megha.You were such a nice friend.
Both of them hug and cry.Before leaving she tells Amar secretly:All the best for your love.
He:What?
She:Don't try to hide.I know that you love Pallavi.You must confess to her.
Megha goes.
Pallavi loses her weight before the mega dance competition.Amar tells her:I can't believe your change.Size zero..I never expected this to happen so soon.You look really pretty. She smiles.
Amar and Pallavi do dance on the stage.They win the competitionTthey get more offers for programmes.
They conduct a party to celebrate their victory.
At the party Amar:Pallavi,will you dance with me?
She holds his hands and dances.
After the party Pallavi starts moving out.Amar becomes emotional:Pallavi,please don't go.
She gets excited seeing his new facial expression.
He:Pallavi,please don't go.I can't live without you.Because my heart is with you. She is thrilled:How can i go away from you?Because my heart is with you.Without my heart will i be able to live?
Both of them laugh.He extends his arms.She catches his arms.The romantic rain covers them.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

luvshamrita10-Aarti-sammy4u.BlackJack.ffkhanSobtiObsession-.Aphrodite.-monikaseth.ayesha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dancing in the Moonlight:Shahid-Amrita ff" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sammy4u

IF-Rockerz

sammy4u

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
hey dear loved it
nice concept

-Aarti-

IF-Dazzler

-Aarti-

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
soo nice....plzz cont soon

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Dancing in the Moonlight Part 2

Amar and Pallavi are sitting outside.They look at the moon.
A:The moon is so lovely.I feel it is singing about our love.
She smiles:I feel like dancing in the moonlight.
Amar extends his arm:Let us dance in the moonlight..
She smiles and holds his arm.They dance.
P:Ok Amar,i have to start now.
A:So early?
She:Not so early.
A:I thought you will be with me for the whole night.
P:The whole night i will be with you..in your dream.You should know the sweet feeling of a dream.
Amar smiles.She goes.Both of them dream each other that night
The next morning Amar rings up her:Good morning!
P:Good morning Amar.
A:You are right Pallavi,you were with me last night in my dream.It was a nice feeling.She smiles.

Their marrage is opposed by their parents.Pallavi cries.Amar consoles her:Let others oppose.But we will be together.
He takes her to a temple and puts sindoor on her forehead.Pallavi is upset.Tears are rolling on her cheeks.
A:Pallavi,i know that you are sad about our parents.But don't forget that today is our our weddng day.You should not spoil this day's beauty by shedding tears..

Surprisingly,their parents their parents reach the temple.They are shocked.
Amar's mom:Why did you both get married here?You both don't need our blessings?Amar..you don't know that even if we say 'no' first after some time we will say 'yes'?
Amar does'nt know what to say.
A:Now forget it.We accept you both..
They are surprised.
Pallavi's dad:But you both have to marry again in public.
They smile.They both seek their blessings.

Amar and Pallavi's wedding is conducted.

Their first holi.....All are enjoying with colors.Pallavi puts color on Amar's head.He is shocked as it is unexpected.She runs away.He runs behind her and catches her hand.He takes colour from his face and puts on her face.Both of them Laugh at each other.
The friendship day ....Pallavi tries to tie the friendship band in Amar's hand.Unexpectedly he becomes irritated:No need.I don't like this.
P:Why?
A:You are my wife,my love.I can't see you just as a friend.How can lovers see each other as a friend?That means their love is getting replaced by stupid friendship. Pallavi loses her control:So foolish.Friendship is not meaningless like you think.Only if couples share a good frienship,love happens between them.
She goes.Amar feels guilty:Maybe she is right.
He goes to her.She is irritated.He sits close to her:I'm sorry.
She smiles:Even i'm sorry.
He extends his hand:Tie.
She ties it in his hand.
After some months he tells her:Pallavi,you taught me the value of frienship.Only a good friend can become a good spouse and you are a good spouse.
She smiles.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvshamrita10ffkhansammy4uSobtiObsessionmonikaseth

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sammy4u

IF-Rockerz

sammy4u

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
nice part dear

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Dancing in the moonlight Part 3

Pallavi is sleeping the bed.
Amar:Wake up madam and have this..
Pallavi wakes up slowly.She is surprised to see Amar with bed coffee for her. Pallavi smiles.She notices that he is well dressed.She drinks a bit:Did you have bed coffee? I know that you did'nt. They both share the same cup.
He wishes:Happy birthday....
She is surprised:Oh,thankyou..i forgot about it..so thats why you are well dressed in the morning itself.
Amar gives her a gift-a white frock.She wears it.She sits infront of the mirror and combs her curly hair.Amar stands behind her and puts a new diamond necklace around her neck.She is surprised. He makes her wear the new glass slippers. Her eyes become wet:You bought all these things for me?You love me that much? A:Yes Pallu...i ant to see you happy always.
She becomes happy.
Amar arranges a dinner for her in a star hotel.In the dim candle light they have food.Then they dance to soft music.

Amar's grandmom who is very religous tells him the story of Kalidas' 'Shakunthala'.Amar goes to a dream world.He imagines himself as Dushyanth and Pallavi as Shakunthala.
He goes to Pallavi:Pallu...Grandmom told me the story of Kalidas' Shakunthala. P:Really?I like it.
A:You like it?
P:Ya...its such a lovely love story.But i felt sad when Shakunthala got ignored by her lover.So sad...
A:You know..i was dreaming...i was Dushyanth.
She laughs. A:You were Shakunthala.You were so nice in that traditional dress.
P:Really?I was beautiful?
A:You were extremely pretty.I wished if we were them.
P:Oh no..because Shakunthala had to live without her love for some years. I can't even think about that.I can't think of a life without you Amar.
She becomes emotional. Amar is soft:It will never happen to us.How can i leave you?How can i forget you like Dushyanth?You are my life Pallu.How can i survive without my life.
P:Amar...you are my luck.I'm so lucky to get a husband like you.
He smiles and keeps his head on her shoulder.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvshamrita10ffkhansuhaaanamonikaseth

Post Reply New Post

Go to top