Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

BAD news (Page 6)

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Hey folks cool it........

I feel mach is right in saying that if she wants,she can post her feelings.And I'm sure she didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.I'm also sure she didn't mean to offend anyone by posting her dislike.

Mach,we definitely don't want you to leave this site.There are many like you who don't want to watch the serial post Purab(I take it U r a Purab fan) but still come and post replies and they are as welcome.

But yes,it would be helpful if you could back up ur feelings with a few lines of why's which leaves the ground open for constructive discussion and views.....

Like what exactly you find boring or tiring at the present stage of JJKN.....

Just my views and hopefully U'll not be angry with us for defending what we really have come to loveSmile.But at the same time,keep coming and posting with us. 

Mahn, I believe Minnie has just about summed it up. Please keep coming back to the JJKN section and posting your views. It wud be great to keep the discussions going... what's the spice in life if everyone thinks the same?? I for one, wudnt like us to be branded as fanatics who can't tolerate alternate points of view.

Once again, plz forgive me if I sounded mean... it was intended to prick (that too half in jest).. not wound. I don't come here to put people down... only to have fun. Just take what we said with a pinch of salt... plzzzz Smile

fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 3:04am | IP Logged

i dont want the show to end.. its just started getting better. it was very very boring the few episodes where jassi was telling nandu her story but now its gotten so spicy and interesting that i actually wait for the episodes and then even after reading what happened i watch the episode.  i really hope it wont end so soon.. atleast not before jassi gets her makeover.

Mach i also didnt used to like jassi, it was just an alrt show for me but now i really like it. its okay to express your thoughts and opinion and everybody has the full right to do so.. but see people here love jassi so its kind of like stepping on their toes by criticizing it. hope you understand Smile

By the way.. jjkn rocks!!

gurvir Groupbie
gurvir
gurvir

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged
is khusum going to be shown at night or mornin at 9?
plz someone tell me!
sweetyvk Senior Member
sweetyvk
sweetyvk

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Night
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Mahn....I understand what u mean and completely agree......Minnie put it all very nicely....we love to have u on board.....and please dont let what transpires in reel-life upset u in real life......

I hope that u will take it all in stride and continue posting.....Big smile

Go to top