mahn786ch thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Daisy

I agree with Jprasad.
I guess forums for TV serials were created for serial lovers, not haters.

BTW, it says that Kya yahe pyar hai or whatever is going to replace koi dil mein hai..so can we safely assume that koi dil..is ending on 10 march..and not jassi?? 😕

Alright if you guys want that then fine I won't come here again. Thanks for letting me know!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahn786ch

Alright if you guys want that then fine I won't come here again. Thanks for letting me know!

Mahn, the last thing any one of us wants is to be mean, or force you out, or pick up an argument. I'm sorry from all our behalfs if we have offended you. However, if you must criticize JJKN, please do it in a constructive, objective way... anyone can write how sick they are of something or someone. But if there's no rationale to back it up, you're bound to step on people's toes. And that hurts.
Zahira thumbnail
Queenbee is right. We all love Jassi and it seems you are calling us fools as well for liking the show. I dont like Ekta Kapoor serials! But hey, I dont go on the Khusum forums and call it rubbish.
mahn786ch thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: queenbee

Mahn, the last thing any one of us wants is to be mean, or force you out, or pick up an argument. I'm sorry from all our behalfs if we have offended you. However, if you must criticize JJKN, please do it in a constructive, objective way... anyone can write how sick they are of something or someone. But if there's no rationale to back it up, you're bound to step on people's toes. And that hurts.

It is ok queenbee I won't say that I wasn't hurt by any post but I am not angry with anyone. I have started visiting this site recently and don't have any friends so if I leave I won't regret losing anything but there is one thing that I want to tell you guys. Everyone has his or her own opinion and thinking and I am not saying that you agree with it but you have no right to call them an idiot or be mean with them. I have facts to prove my thinking but whether or not anyone else has it you have no right to call them anything stupid and ask them to leave. That is rude. And if you want you can go back and see all of my posts I haven't targetted any Armaan or JJKN fan. I always point out the mistakes they have done or post my views. I never say anything rude to anyone here and so I accept the same to get too. But that is ok. I don't mind. I have other places to go or other sections of this forum. Thanks anyway for taking time and writing a reply for me.

mahn786ch thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Zahira

Queenbee is right. We all love Jassi and it seems you are calling us fools as well for liking the show. I dont like Ekta Kapoor serials! But hey, I dont go on the Khusum forums and call it rubbish.

Dear Zahira I never called you guys fool you can go back and take a look at all of my posts. I just stated my opinion on JJKN and everyone has right to do that. Anyways I don't want to create an argument but please don't put wrong accusation on anyone without knowing the truth.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey folks cool it........

I feel mach is right in saying that if she wants,she can post her feelings.And I'm sure she didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.I'm also sure she didn't mean to offend anyone by posting her dislike.

Mach,we definitely don't want you to leave this site.There are many like you who don't want to watch the serial post Purab(I take it U r a Purab fan) but still come and post replies and they are as welcome.

But yes,it would be helpful if you could back up ur feelings with a few lines of why's which leaves the ground open for constructive discussion and views.....

Like what exactly you find boring or tiring at the present stage of JJKN.....

Just my views and hopefully U'll not be angry with us for defending what we really have come to love😊.But at the same time,keep coming and posting with us. 

gurvir thumbnail
is khusum going to be shown at night for an hour or morning
gurvir thumbnail
is khusum goin to be shown at night now or morning fo an hour?
queenbee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Minnie

Hey folks cool it........

I feel mach is right in saying that if she wants,she can post her feelings.And I'm sure she didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.I'm also sure she didn't mean to offend anyone by posting her dislike.

Mach,we definitely don't want you to leave this site.There are many like you who don't want to watch the serial post Purab(I take it U r a Purab fan) but still come and post replies and they are as welcome.

But yes,it would be helpful if you could back up ur feelings with a few lines of why's which leaves the ground open for constructive discussion and views.....

Like what exactly you find boring or tiring at the present stage of JJKN.....

Just my views and hopefully U'll not be angry with us for defending what we really have come to love😊.But at the same time,keep coming and posting with us. 

Mahn, I believe Minnie has just about summed it up. Please keep coming back to the JJKN section and posting your views. It wud be great to keep the discussions going... what's the spice in life if everyone thinks the same?? I for one, wudnt like us to be branded as fanatics who can't tolerate alternate points of view.

Once again, plz forgive me if I sounded mean... it was intended to prick (that too half in jest).. not wound. I don't come here to put people down... only to have fun. Just take what we said with a pinch of salt... plzzzz 😊
fairy_tale thumbnail

i dont want the show to end.. its just started getting better. it was very very boring the few episodes where jassi was telling nandu her story but now its gotten so spicy and interesting that i actually wait for the episodes and then even after reading what happened i watch the episode.  i really hope it wont end so soon.. atleast not before jassi gets her makeover.

Mach i also didnt used to like jassi, it was just an alrt show for me but now i really like it. its okay to express your thoughts and opinion and everybody has the full right to do so.. but see people here love jassi so its kind of like stepping on their toes by criticizing it. hope you understand 😊

By the way.. jjkn rocks!!