Posted: 19 years ago

Kis baat par mazaa aa raha hai tumhe ? Arman ko rote hue dekhkar, use maar khate hue dekhkar, ya uske blood pressure badte hue dekhkar.

MAIN TO SAARE OPTIONS PE TICK KAROONGI.

OH! NO! HOW CAN IT BE TRUE! OUR SWEET SHOW!!!!😭!
PLEASE People.......DO NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!!!

Agreed that that stupid Kusum will take Jassi's slot or that Mona is tired........but can any one sign and say for SURE that it is ending on March 10..

Just consider this.....I remember reading somewhere that Mona had got fed up in last April or so itself ...so they introduced Purab in Alibaugh.
Then they said make-over will come in Dec...then they said it will come in 1st week of Feb..aur abhi tak aaya nahin...

In this industry aise rumors are without any base. I am going to be very positive that they will show most of the series(they are bringing Purab/Michel also see?) and NOT cry till it is officially out. 😊
Originally posted by Daisy

Agreed that that stupid Kusum will take Jassi's slot or that Mona is tired........but can any one sign and say for SURE that it is ending on March 10..

Just consider this.....I remember reading somewhere that Mona had got fed up in last April or so itself ...so they introduced Purab in Alibaugh.
Then they said make-over will come in Dec...then they said it will come in 1st week of Feb..aur abhi tak aaya nahin...

In this industry aise rumors are without any base. I am going to be very positive that they will show most of the series(they are bringing Purab/Michel also see?) and NOT cry till it is officially out. 😊

If it dosn't end in March, daisy, I'm gonna treat u to virtual ghee-shakkar!!!!! 😆

i hope ur right..! 😕😕 ..this show can't end this sooon!! 😭

Thank-you! Glad someone is showing a positive attitude.

I read about that article yesterday, and it made me soo angrey, why can't stupid kkusum end instead of JJKN! Uggggh, damn ekta!! damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm just going to try and forget that I ever read that article, and just think about JJKN and how great it is now.  Many people have said that certain serials will end at a certain time or whatever, but they usually didn't, so everyone, just keep an optimistic mind!!!!

thanks! Daisy! tumhari batomein maan ne kuchh shanti aayi!  yeah! why r we being so much tensed! it can be a rumour also!!!

where can I read that horrible article!!

I want to read it and analyze it. Please guys stay positive. After watching last nights show I will die if it end soon. 🤢

I watch kkusum but dont wanna watch it for 1 HOUR!!!!!!!😭

I don't think the show is going to end up in a hurry now.If that was the case,then they would have fast forwarded many portions and not showed everything with taking their own sweeet time.Besides the brand houses too are queing up for getting their name into the serial (jprasad's article about corporate houses getting bullish) which means a lot more mullah for sony,so they arn't going to give up their present moolah minting machine in haste.

Besides,there isn't anything big to replace JJKN right away which is a big indication in itself......that sony probably has adopted a wait and watch policy.If Kusum can be made one hr,similarly JJKN can be extended for another 3 months.Isn't that so??The variable factor is too strong to ignore.

I read this story and the song at the end of JJKN yesterday went
off in my head....    ðŸ˜­