Posted: 19 years ago
I just read this post by mfarhaniqbal33 in Kkusum here

"The Famous show on Sony Kkusum slot may be changed from (9:00pm-10:00pm) Because of the Ending of Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin from 9:30 slot.  Right now Sony Television has not gotton any information on New Show coming on Sony and taking the slot of Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin except the Balaji Production show Kya Yehi Pyar Hai which is suppose to replace Kkoi Dil Main hai on March 10th. So The Fans of Kkusum will get to see the show for 1 hour."

I'm still in shock...!!!!!

Originally posted by ritu

i can't figure out what this guy is doing....
Here's what mfarhaniqbal33 had to say about the authenticity of the info:

"i get the info from The kkusum set, one of my friends uncle is the person that is the cameraman of kkusum serial and he tells us, they dont have a website for this so whenever i get the news or something new i will share it with u guys alirght. The Show slot of kkusum is not confirmed yet because no director have annouced that there will be a new show after Jassi...Koi Nahin, so Instead of Putting her Kya yehi pyar hai ekta decided to make Kkusum one hour long that is it, cameramen said they are pretty sure that there will be a replacement for Jassi but if there is not any replacement then Kkusum willl definitly 1 hour, there were slight chances of CID special Beauru to be the replacement but Ekta asked about the slot first."

I think I'm gonna cry!!!!! HOW can this be happening so soon?!!?!?

Originally posted by queenbee

i can't figure out what this guy is doing....

He is pulling his hair out of frustration. Koi baat nahi queenbee, meri feelings ko samazne mein abhi tumhe time lagega.

Koi baat nahi queenbee, meri feelings ko samazne mein abhi tumhe time lagega.

nahinnnnnnnnnnnnn... mein tumhare dimag mein nahin, Armaan ke dimag mein ghusna chahti hoon .. and time is running out for that 😭😭😭
Armaan ke dimag mein siway bhuse ke kuch nahi milega. Tum ghusogi to poora bhusa bhusa ho jaaogi. 😆 baki tumhari marzee
Jo bhusa mein ghusa, woh toh bach gaya
Jo Pura-B ke dimag mein gaya.. matlab quicksand jaise keechad mein gaya.. woh to marr gaya 🤢

just kidding! 😉
Purab naam ke quicksand me to kitne ghuse pade hain. Koi ginti hi nahi hai. 😆 

what chee ? 😡

double chee for Armaan 🤢 ðŸ¤¢ Aisa hai, baaz aa jaao nahi to i'll have to get my pahelwans. 😡

plzzzzzzzz armaan ko gussa mat karo... let us armaan fans cry in peace ðŸ˜­

HOW come JJKN is ending so sooooooooooooon? And what about her transformation - bas aayi gayi!?! It's too difficult to believe!! Abhi toh mazaa shuru hua hai!!!! 😭😭😭