Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

raunaoqahuja

raunaoqahuja

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hi Guys
how r u all doing? hope you guys are enjoying the show. on behalf of the DS team i thank you guys for showing soo much interest in the show,
Although we guys work very hard to make the show as entertaining as possible i am sure we do make our share of mistakes, and i hope you guys will help us improve..
I'd appreciate if you keep giving me your feedback, esp. regarding my character Anadi. ( and esp. things you guys think can be better )..
My email is raunaqahuja@yahoo.com and i will personally reply to your mails asap,
thank you for your time, and plz keep watching DS.
God Bless

Raunaoq

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

khushahujamy-dreamskrishnapreetsimi97sana11994NiVu-mjht1ronnie85sheeba_97RonMione4everarmaan*luv*ridzfrenz4uSanu...-PrinKa--Shankar-shalini01telenovelle-Alina-Gur.N.coolyipeemusic_l0ver036

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Message from Anadi" in Do Saheliyaan - Kismat ki Kathputaliyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Maniben.com Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Is this really Raunaoq Ahuja? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
That is his email it's also on FB i think it is really him i can ask him on fb as i know that is his real account cause his has pics from mitwa and his skl days and stuff  ALKA is on the case HAHAHA :)

I Just sent raunaoq Ahuja a message on Facebook i will tell u guys once i get his reply xxx EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by -PrinKa- - 24 March 2010 at 3:47pm

yipee

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1364316&PID=28786255&#28786255

Hey Guys check this link (My New update) (of what raunaoq told me) :) it was his comment guys :)

Ps i said i was on the case there lolz...so here :P !!!

Love Alka xx

-Alina-

Lavarnia

IF-Dazzler

Lavarnia

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
its him
coz i send him email on his id...and he answered me...and he said he'll give my message 2 SUlgana
so i m shooo glaaad

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Raunaoq you are doing a great job in the show, really nice character and your portray it really well.

telenovelle

IF-Rockerz

telenovelle

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for your show.
Good luck.

puredesi21

puredesi21

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Hey guys are u sure it him, coz i want to send him a message too. he is my favorite

Post Reply New Post

Go to top