Jyoti
Jyoti

India-Forums

TB - Aamir Dalvi enters Imagine's Jyoti (Page 2)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tellybuzz

Aamir Dalvi enters Imagine's Jyoti

March 18 2010 | 3:03pm   Comments 13 Comments

Aamir Dalvi will soon enter Imagine's Jyoti...

After going thro' the trauma of getting divorced, Jyoti (Sneha Wagh) is now starting her life afresh. And at this juncture, will enter a new guy in her life.

Aamir Dalvi who is presently seen in Sahara One's Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki will enter Imagine's Jyoti, produced by Sphere Origin very soon. Aamir who always takes challenging roles will play a dancer in Jyoti.

Confirming the news, Aamir Dalvi told Telly Buzz, "My character name is Kabir. I am a freestyle dancer. He is very confident about his dancing, and is a happy-go-lucky guy. Though Jyoti and Kabir are both dancers, he will have a difference of opinion with Jyoti and this is how our track will start".

According to our source, "There may be a love track between Kabir and Jyoti later on. Kabir will fall for her first".

Aamir Dalvi has started shoot, and his entry sequence will be aired tomorrow.

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

I hope this 'difference of opinion' cited above manifests itself in his outlook on how Jyoti looks @ life, particularly in terms of being so mahaan and ignores those in her family who exploit her, like Padma!  I'm glad it says that Kabir will fall for her first.  I do hope he's okay w/ the fact that she's pregnant & on the rebound from Pankaj.  And hope he doesn't turn out to be another Brij.

Also, after a while, hope they find 2 more guys for Sushma & Kalpana.

And if Sudha sees him, I hope she'll change her insistance that Pankaj take back Jyoti.

Edited by Vrisha - 17 March 2010 at 5:57pm
111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Voldermoth

Another future marriage and divorce track in offing for jyoti..............ppl brace yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

completely agree with you............after hearing neelam's convo with her mom i am sure she'll do everything which jyoti has been accused off.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PUSPAK21

Originally posted by Opti

I'm happy Aamir is the mystery man.  Loved him as Rajiv in Sathi Re.  He is both good looking and talented.  Looking forward to seeing how his character is developed in the show.  Jyoti needs to start a new life with the new guy. Pankaj does not deserve her. 

Sorry to say but Amir dalvi is plain ugly .. i hate his voice ..though We hate Pankaj now .but Jyoti look so good with Pankaj

As they say, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Go to top