aishwaryagayen

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Hey friends m here with another ff this time hope you all will like my concept
for all other works of mine visit
aishus adda: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1296923

So lets start with this one

SHOT ' 1

Life is just a chance to grow a soul.
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
L ife is not so as it looks aciidents happen and an accident can change ur life, it can look like that your life has taken an abrupt u turn and everything seems blurry and u don't know whats ahead , u don't see a future but still u go on blindly holding the hand of one whom u feel secure for u and who feels u secure .

U don't know on which direction u are headed u just go on and on and on
The most decisive actions of our life ... are most often unconsidered actions.
But there is a point when all your dreams shatter and the thing left with u is loneliness

she is living a happy life , she is happy but does she knows whats her past
She never actually cared about her past , when she was with u she was urs and now she is gone

She is infront of u but u cant tell her what she is losing , is this is what called love ?

If u love someone go get her but I PREM JUNEJA cant get her why ? I cant confess her ? I cant make her mine ? I am so helpless ? is this is what called love being so weak ? no no no no

If u love someone got get her ? but it will be selfishness she seems so happy ??/

Oh god I was never so confused in my whole life what is happening to me I l go mad
My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right? I am happy to see her smile but why I cant feel my happiness ?

I don't know what to do ? because she was the one to lead my life ahead ,she changed me and now she has changed ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''..
Is he better than me ? what does he have ,i have money , power everything and I even loved her and above all, the important thing is she loves me '

Everything has been figured out everything who she I s? what she was ? everything , except how to live without her '

I was drunk

It was late at night in London I was driving to my home near oxford street , the ride was quiet and I cant see many a vehicles on the road
It was late at night too
I was driving the car at a full speed , not even following the traffic rules

My eyes were red and there was another bottle of alcohol lying beside me from which I was taking sips
I cant feel anything and I can understand I was losing my self control , my vision was also blurred and even I cant manage the steering wheel anymore
My body needs sleep but I have to reach home anyways so I went on driving blindly

I don't drink usually but I lost my contract today all shit happened ,today was the unlucky day of my life
Its not so the contract was my life but I prem juneja have never learnt to loose anything

He was on driving through the turns and suddenly everything messed up
Prem saw a light infront of his eyes and was sure that was a headlight of a car coming from the opposite direction and then he hitted it

The light was so sparkling and fast that prem nearly got blinded , well as if he wasn't blind , he was already having blurred visions due to drinking excessive alcohol

Prem lost the control of his steering wheel but he applied the brakes with senses he was left with but it was too late , the applying of brakes when he was on such speed led the car to move horizontally on the street and the other car coming from that side hitted its end on prems car and then turned its direction and then again it hitted , this time it hitted a tree and blasted

Prem couldn't understand what happened at first he could only see some blood out of his own head , a sudden light and then a scream that's it
After a moment he realized what happened
His car got hitted or it will be more accurate to say he hitted a car and the car has blasted and he is bleeding

Prems legs wasn't supporting him and he was lying there with a tough headache , but he have to get up , he have to see what happened ?
He slowly got out of his car which was now parked on the middle of the road , coming outside he can see flames of fire coming and the car was totally burning , the horror caught within him , what did he do ?
He moved forward holding his bleeding head but he cant see anyone there
Prem was so tensed he doesn't knows what to do , he took out his cell and dialled his managers number and told them all about that happened and he needed some help while he was talking
Finally his eyes went on something
A figure which was mostly surfaced with blood and black spots, was lying there
He moved ahead near the flames where the figure was lying he went ahead and sat beside the figure
It was full of blood all over and prem was feeling a bit of nausea seeing all this
But he controlled all that even his eyes were full of tears it was now haunting him that what if the person died , it will be all because of him

He went near to the figure and turned it and there it was , he can see it's a girl probably at the age of 20 to 25 young all covered with blood and bruises and was unconscious lying there all cold
Prem thought did she died?
He just shaked her arms but she didn't responded , he can see her head was all bleeding
And suddenly the world around him spanned and he fell and all blacked out he doesn't know what happened next ???

"The future has a way of arriving unannounced." By George Will

Love
Aishwarya gayen

shot -1 pg 1
shot-2 pg 7
shot-3 pg 14
shot-4 pg 21
shot-5 pg 30
shot -6 pg 36
shot-7 pg 43
shot-8 pg 49
shot-9 pg 53
shot-10 pg57
shot-11 pg63
shot-12 pg67
shot-13pg70
shot-14pg79
shot-15pg83
shot-16pg86
shot-17pg94

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 07 January 2014 at 12:59am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

swa291snehasharmaharshiitii-Shwetasri-heer193anishajk99shivangi2092.Suhasini.kptlsrikrithiannwesha09.Pearl.Kamal_23luvharshitisonia7topsyturvy23meeshti.Sidarth_lover1Heerbeauty-BabyCupid---Mehak---SnowKid-Pumpkinnpremeeristry...Nikhita...Waqas...newt2007XSilentPrayersXAASUSmazkachazkaSukruthaP.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff : Never Forget Me! shot-17 pg94 7/1" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
RESERVED

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hey Aishooooo

That was really good, AWesome.....tumne bhi tragic stories shorro kardi mere tarha...LOL.....I ma soooooooooooo confused about it i hope you clear everything soon, Why he cant get her??????Angry...you better solve the problems soon.......

Hyyyy prem ko bolo itna ziyada mat piye, lungs kharab hojayenge....Not good for health.........

Update sooooooooon

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
neha main hamesha se hi tragic likhti hun antaeen , false commitment saare tragic hi hai meri maa

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

neha main hamesha se hi tragic likhti hun antaeen , false commitment saare tragic hi hai meri maa

They are sad...not tragic but this one looks the most tragic one......

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
sahi bola neha iss baar lagta hai sab belan se marenge pehle hi mujhe bahot warnings hai ki heer ko rulana band karo so iss baar alag rtry kiya prem royega hahaha lolz ab pakka pitungi main

auur ab isse bhi hum chat site mein badlenge jaise tere ss ko badla hahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentPrayersX

swa291

swa291

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
liked it could you pls pm me next time you update

--Mehak--

IF-Dazzler

--Mehak--

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I am liking the suspense AishuuBig smile..Nice shot!!Embarrassed