Uttaran

Ichcha: "Mujhe aaise pyar se darr lagta hai" (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
 treatment ke liye hi toh mai vansh ki shaadi iccha se karva rahi hai .....
free mein ho jayega  treatment plus nursing charges

varna mai aur naukrani ki beti ...  chi chi LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.tiny15shonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ichcha: "Mujhe aaise pyar se darr lagta hai" (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whoa..

IF-Rockerz

whoa..

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

hey shyams... what a question yar ofcourse  we think its a super sanki love display by both elder kids of thakurs,,,i m talikng abt vansh and tapu..... actually if we think deeply,,, then we'll find that this is a kinda nyaaye with veer,,, do u believe in tit 4 tat???hmmm,actually ichha tied her mad frnd to veer and forced to tolerate her,,,and now veer will tie his super mad bro with ichha,,,so hisab braber...........

'

u made ma day vid detROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.shonuu

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

hey shyams... what a question yar ofcourse  we think its a super sanki love display by both elder kids of thakurs,,,i m talikng abt vansh and tapu..... actually if we think deeply,,, then we'll find that this is a kinda nyaaye with veer,,, do u believe in tit 4 tat???hmmm,actually ichha tied her mad frnd to veer and forced to tolerate her,,,and now veer will tie his super mad bro with ichha,,,so hisab braber...........
wah kya jawab diya shonnu, jahapana............ anyways you'r right but ichcha is just scared of that kind of love but veer is dead with taps pagalpan like ''bahoo mein chalein aaaaoooBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.whoa..shonuu

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

I feel Ichcha is right in saying  "Mujhe aaise pyar se darr lagta hai". Poor girl got frightened by the strange displays of love by Vansh.

Do u also feel so ?
u r rite.if i had been in da place of Iccha den i wud've gotten more frightend by dis kind of luv & wud've thought of not marrying vansh though i like vansh as a an actor & character. i m giving time for dis character as he was drug addict so there must b sum aftereffects or side effects of those drugs.SmileSmileSmileSmile. wid time may b vansh"ll improve & start behavng normally.

but CV's ka koi bharosa nahi &if they"ll make him do these sanaks again & again den it"ll b a big disappointment  4 me as well as oder viewers ShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top