Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
hey guys.... bhangra is the signature of punjab.. its so popular now even in bollywood...and whether u know how to do it or not.. u cant help but dance along :D
sooo....lets talk bhangra!

• who can do bhangra here? or even giddha...?Wink
  • do u enjoy doing it?
  • are u good at it?? can u do proper bhangra/giddha.. or shaadi waala bhangra/giddhaLOL
  • and how did u learn?Big smile

feel free to post and punjabi dance videos/pics that u like.. or share any  bhangra giddha storiesWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ra92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bhangra/giddha" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

hey guys.... bhangra is the signature of punjab.. its so popular now even in bollywood...and whether u know how to do it or not.. u cant help but dance along :D
sooo....lets talk bhangra!

who can do bhangra here? or even giddha...?Wink none...i m totally bad at  dancing...forget about the proper dance..
  • do u enjoy doing it? i enjoy watching others doing it...

feel free to post and punjabi dance videos/pics that u like.. or share any  bhangra giddha storiesWink

-Lush-

IF-Sizzlerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ana1

IF-Rockerz

ana1

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
i di it for fun not a expeert at either. its just when u hear the music u cant help but dance to it weather your good oir not.

its also fun t watch. have any u guys also had that experience at a punjbai party, where the uncles get to drunk and start dancing like crazy. theres arms go one wqay and thier legs another LOL

Edited by ana1 - 17 March 2010 at 4:49pm

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana1

i di it for fun not a expeert at either. its just when u hear the music u cant help but dance to it weather your good oir not. thats completely true...the music is sooo good.. that it is almost impossible not to want to danceBig smile

its also fun t watch. have any u guys also had that experience at a punjbai party, where the uncles get to drunk and start dancing like crazy. theres arms go one wqay and thier legs another LOL

lol ya... its so entertaining to watch themLOL punjabi uncles+ drinking= baaaaad idea!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sab93

who can do bhangra here? or even giddha...?Wink I can do bothEmbarrassed do u enjoy doing it? totally =D
    are u good at it?? can u do proper bhangra/giddha.. or shaadi waala bhangra/giddhaLOL proper giddha-yes , proper bhangra- not that proper. more free styleLOL
  • and how did u learn?Big smile
years of experience and practice from group dances at melas esp vaishakhi melas over the years

will try and get someTongue

ohh wow we have an expert here!! u shud teach me sometimeLOL
gidha really?? i didnt expect anyone to no giddha...thats rly cool!! if u know giddha.. u can probably do bhangra very well....cuz i think giddha is harder.

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

who can do bhangra here? or even giddha...?Wink none...i m totally bad at  dancing...forget about the proper dance..
  • do u enjoy doing it? i enjoy watching others doing it...

ohh i dont think u would be as bad as u make it soundLOL  ya watching others is always fun!!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
as for me... cant do giddha at all! bhangra ..very little.. i only know a few steps.. n i just keep repeating them lol  or copy others around me.. but yah im definitely no good... n can hardly do shaadi mein karne waala bhangra LOL i do enjoy it very much though!
and i havent learned it.. would love to!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top