Jyoti

Is Sudha doing the right thing by... (Page 2)

Poll Question: ...refusing to become a mother?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [8.00%]
22 [88.00%]
1 [4.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I think Sudha was referring more to Jyoti's child being accepted as the heir to the Vashisht property, rather than Jyoti coming back as a bahu there. Thats why she asked Jyoti to get married before Pankaj did. She wants to only have kids after Jyoti's child is accepted.

I rly hope ur right though and that she drops this whole plan... its unfair to punish Uday this way.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Sudha doing the right thing by... (Page 2)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missmhow

Goldie

missmhow

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
who is pratik???

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Pankaj's younger bro - the 2nd son of MN&G.  He was more of a companion to Uday, though and somewhat of a happy go lucky guy.  A very pleasant character, w/ no negatives about him.  Played by Karan Sharma.

Really miss him.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kruthika.N

I think Sudha was referring more to Jyoti's child being accepted as the heir to the Vashisht property, rather than Jyoti coming back as a bahu there. Thats why she asked Jyoti to get married before Pankaj did. She wants to only have kids after Jyoti's child is accepted.

I rly hope ur right though and that she drops this whole plan... its unfair to punish Uday this way.

Uh-oh!!!  Uday agreed to Sudha's request in the end, when Sudha reminded him that they had met courtesy Jyoti (which wasn't totally true - Uday had fallen for her courtesy Devika).  At any rate, Sudha made the argument that everyone, including CM, knew that Jyoti's baby was Pankaj's, and that it was not right that that kid should live w/ questions about his parentage out there.  She tells Uday that s/he deserves the Vashisth name, if not anything else, and wants the family to accept it as their child.  She doesn't make a case for Jyoti returning, as you rightly mention.

Her argument did seem less emotional and more rationale.  While I think this price is too high, I do agree w/ Sudha that the kid should not only know who its father it, but that the family should publicly acknowledge that kid as theirs, w/ full rights, regardless of whether Jyoti lets them have it or not.

Edited by Vrisha - 18 March 2010 at 10:24am

-Rosie-

-Rosie-

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
My God Sudha, for once try to be adult yourself and stop depending on others even if that means going at great lengths to bring Jyoti back! Girl you got UDAY who's not MUMMY BOY, enjoy your life! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top