Is Sudha doing the right thing by...

Poll

...refusing to become a mother?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
In the precap to tonight's episode, Sudha tells Uday that as long as Jyoti's kid isn't given back  his full rights in the Vashisth  family and accepted as a part of it, she's not going to become a mother.  Uday looks shocked @ her statement. 😲😲 (see from 3:17 onwards)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y93WVpVJuto[/YOUTUBE]
Do you agree w/ her?  I mean, why punish Uday for something he's been opposing? 😭 Also, CM is going to plug any baby of Pankaj/Neelam over Suday, so what's the point?  Instead, why not just ask Uday to do what he was thinking of originally when they married, and that is to separate from the family, even if it means moving elsewhere.  Then they can also legally move to make any kid of theirs ineligible to rights to the Vashisth property, and then go about having their kids.  And keep people like CM, Pankaj and Minal @ a distance.  I'd hate to see Suday's marriage be the next casuality of these events.  And I'd hate to see Uday suffer.

Also, Jyoti has moved on, and by putting this condition, Sudha is trying to drag Jyoti back into the family, which she doesn't want.  Even if Jyoti did get back, she'd have a frosty relationship w/ Pankaj, and their kid wouldn't grow up in a normal environment.  So Sudha should accept this reality, but if she desires, she can ask Uday that they stop living in a joint family, and instead, start their own home and their own family.

What say you?

P.S.  Trivia of this clip - for the first time, Uday starts addressing Sudha as 'Sudhi', just like Jyoti and the rest of the Sharmas. ❤️
❤️❤️

[3700]
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ahhh I knew it!! This series can never show one single person who thinks properly and makes the right judgements. I started believing that Sudha is the only sensible person (along with Uday) in this show...but no! She's started showing her stupidity just like others...by making this statement. 😕

Argh and as I've said a million times, CVs please move on from this Jyoti-Pankaj-divorce-baby drama, I wants NEW THINGS!!!

I hope it turns out like the time Sudha engulfed a whole set of pills to suicide and Uday stopped her, so now I hope Uday persuades her to become a mommy 😳
Suhasinni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sudha is an idiot.  She needs to respect her sister's wishes and not give a crap about choti ma.  I bet she wants to do this to anger choti ma.  I mean technically, all of the property and everything can only go to Jyoti child unless Neelam and Pankaj (if they ever get married) have a second child. Sudha's kid cannot take any of the inheritance because Uday isn't a Vashisht. 

Sudha needs to move on.  I bet Uday is going to lash out onto his mother and blame everything on her.  Or he will go to Jyoti and and Jyoti will have to explain it to sudha.
Vr15h thumbnail
^^^^Sure Uday is a Vashisth - that's his last name!!!  He is the son of Mahendranath's late bro Kailash, and not only that, he is the one who runs the Vashisth group of companies after  MN retired - it didn't go to Pankaj, and it didn't go to Pratik.  MN&G had this policy of regarding all 4 - Pankaj, Minal, Uday & Pratik - as their kids: Uday & Minal are closer to Pankaj & Pratik than Jyoti & Sudha are to Deepu & Sushma.  So this argument doesn't hold.  If Sudha has a kid and Pankaj & Neelam don't, then her kid will be the first in line to inherit the Vashisth property.  Of course, that assumes that Pratik doesn't marry or have anybody, but they've made him disappear

I also hope Uday will persuade her otherwise, pointing out that it's Jyoti's decision not to allow her kid to be a Vashisth, and Pankaj was only respecting her wishes.  This is their private decision - I hope Uday doesn't involve either CM or Jyoti in it.  But why  does he want kids now, when his wife is so upset at what's going on in the family?  The best thing for him to do is take her out on a honeymoon, or more precisely, on a vacation - just the 2 of them, and let them get some time to cool  down, recover and bond.  If needed, skip Pankaj's wedding altogether - tell CM that they're not going to participate in Pankaj's 2nd wedding the way they did the first, and attribute that to Pankaj's inability to keep his marriage vows.  Then after they are back and have got an idea of Neelam, then plan the next moves.

Don't tell me that Uday has nothing better to do than start his family - he does need to bring the happiness level  in both his and  Sudha's life to normal, even if it means marginalizing CM even more.  Also, if like in the promos, Sudha is the one  who encourages Jyoti to get a new hubby, then she is more likely to relent on this decision not to have a baby.
merry911 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
   I think Sidha is being totally unresonable. I know she loves her sister very much but ddn't Jyoti said that in court infront of everybody that she didn't want Vashisth family especially Pankaj to claim her child afterwards. This was her only condition for divorce. Wasn't she very clear?? Then why does Sudha wants Vashisth family to claim Jyoti's child?
   First they throw her out saying she is characterless, that the child she is bearing isn't Pankaj's....and then after some time when the child is born and they'll come to know about the truth they want their child back. Won't that be injustice to the mother who'll be bringing up the child alone?They have called her characterless....that's a big insult for a lady.
    I think Jyoti is perfectly justifed in saying that she doesn't want anybody like Pankaj to do anything with her child( who would call his mother characterless).
   And Sudha's putting this condition is totally unresonable. She is just punishing Udya who is at no fault at all. He never wanted this divorce plus he always have supported Sudha and Jyoti. Stopping this divorce was noy in his hands so why punish him??
   I hope Jyoti comes to know about this condition and do put some sense into her and tell her clearly that she will never like this to happen and why does Sudha wants something that Jyoti is totally against.
   Even I don't want Pankaj or Vashisth family to have that child. I hope they come to know the truth someday and suffer for what they have done.
queenidda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no i don't think she is doing the right thing becuase Jyoti doen't want to go back into that house! and if she does i will b mad cuz i don't want her too:)

and poor uday!
sundara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oopsi doopsi...   Kya Uday ki "bedroom action" par Sudha lagadhegi thaala.. dekhiye Jyoti har raath saade saath baje...    😆

I dont see why Sudha should punish Uday or take this route to get things in place. What difference does it make to CM who isn't gonna complain much if Sudha doesnt become a mom very soon. She is more interested in getting Meenal back to her sasuraal and get Neelam married to Pank...

If Sudha sticks to her point, its Suday's loss.. I dont see how this would change anything in Jyoti's life. Moreover, Jyoti seems to have moved on . Even flashbacks have stopped coming to her after she let go the mangalsutra and sindoor..so leave her alone .. Poor Uday, uska chehra dekhna chaahiye tha when Sudha told him abt postponing motherhood.. .. so dont be foolish Sudha, go get some action

😉

P.S : I am guessing she meant the physical intimacy as well by saying "I dont want to become a mother now". She didnt want to openly say "shaareerikh sambandh nehin rakhna chaahthi hoon" coz that will be more you know ...open... Edited by sundara - 14 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Originally posted by: sundara

Poor Uday, uska chehra dekhna chaahiye tha when Sudha told him abt postponing motherhood.. .. so dont be foolish Sudha, go get some action

😉

P.S : I am guessing she meant the physical intimacy as well by saying "I dont want to become a mother now". She didnt want to openly say "shaareerikh sambandh nehin rakhna chaahthi hoon" coz that will be more you know ...open...

I think that in tonight's episode, they'll fix it.  If Sudha is going to urge Jyoti to get married b4 Pankaj (what a reason!!!), then she'll probably drop the demand that they not have kids.

But while I do want them to have kids, I don't want them to have kids now.  I want them to take a vacation of some sort, and just dedicate it to each other, and get all those bad vibes @ home out of their system.  If needed, even boycott Pankaj's wedding - let CM manage without!!!  Sudha isn't her maid that she has to make everything prim & proper for Neelam's wedding.

Also, I want Pratik to return.  Once Neelam is married, send CM, Minal, Pankaj & Neelam to Jaipur to return Minal to her sasural, and in the meantime, have Pratik resurface home, and have MN&G, and Suday plan their wedding.  Get these 2 back, and make the Vashisth  household more interesting - right now, it's completely boring 🤢🤢

After all that is done, then have kids.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think Sudha was referring more to Jyoti's child being accepted as the heir to the Vashisht property, rather than Jyoti coming back as a bahu there. Thats why she asked Jyoti to get married before Pankaj did. She wants to only have kids after Jyoti's child is accepted.

I rly hope ur right though and that she drops this whole plan... its unfair to punish Uday this way.
Vr15h thumbnail
Pankaj's younger bro - the 2nd son of MN&G.  He was more of a companion to Uday, though and somewhat of a happy go lucky guy.  A very pleasant character, w/ no negatives about him.  Played by Karan Sharma.

Really miss him.