Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

vvasanthi

Groupbie

vvasanthi

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Shravani:
1. Wakes up with Sachin's baby in her womb - her body everyday.
2. Has given her "used" heart to Manav 
3. Plans on giving her "used" body and soul to Manav - date to be fixed
4. Acts like she is already his wife, whilst the legal wife actually is a few feet away
5. Trashes the actual wife verbally all the time, while forgetting that she is actually a woman who has no place in their life

Manav doesnt love Shravani! She knows that, he knows that..

How long before the thin lofty cloud hurtles our "really pregnant with another man's child" Shravani to the ground??
All it will take is Manav just gently reminding that Archana is still his wife legally as well as whole heartedly!!
Will be a scene I will wait to watch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shiuli84addenisegaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "disgusting! (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajibabe

sharvani is a psycho who doesnt know the meaning of love, but i must say one thing this show is getting from bad to worse & i just hope just like other balaji thrash capers this one to is taken of air

ekta degrades relationships & makes a mockery of all sacred relationships in her show, the way she portrays her character every woman & man will be scared to fall in love, get married & all the girls wont get out of there homes if they started  to believe that animals like ajit exsit

how sick is to show vandu marrying her potential rapist, sharvani making mocjkery of love & what takes the cake is that a girl like versha agrees to marry uncleji type satish

where does this woman get her ideas from, well they are the same when she started off, as all her shows show women in the most degrading manner ever. come on vershu wouldnt marry satish in million years this whole saga looks forced, wish she changes this uncleji satish & the toucan nose ajit

I don't want this show to end, just this track. I agree, the creatives have made a mockery of sacred relationships. Archana and Manav are still legally married yet he puts sindoor on Shravani and gets engaged to her, that was a huge insult to his marriage to Archana and to viewers of their pairing. I don't know what the creatives were thinking when they wrote this track, this is not Pavitra Rishta !!

addenise

addenise

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep1985

shravani is disguting nowadays... cant sit a watch her single scene without a frown on opwr face...
doesnt she know manav and archu arestill hus and wife... and i really hope something happens to her...

cause of her, i have lost interest in the show...it is excruciating to sit, watch and listen to her, especially now seeing she has more footage than archana....

addenise

addenise

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lotus1963

Originally posted by Desdemona

Apart from her degraded role, Shravani's voice and dialogue delivery are horrible. She was screaming like a street woman. May be she is taking lessons from  her probable mother- in -law Savita . Her fully opened mouth looks funny when she talks non sense.
Absolutely. Was planning on actually making a new post abt how horrible and grating her voice is at least to my ears. Can't stand the timbre of her voice. Acting is the wrong profession for the actress who is portarying shravani's role. Bad voice, bad expressions and nothing much to boast about as far as looks go either.
Sorry to be so rude but honestly her voice freaks me out.

Swore i was the only one that is soooooooooooooooo "affected" to the max by her grater voice...really it is painful to listen to her especially when she gets angry... like yest's episode...she sounded like a fish monger..

everything working against her....her looks, terrible voice..her height...ha ha ha..and she has this evil eyes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
seeing her makes me wanna change the channel...

addenise

pollydolly

IF-Dazzler

pollydolly

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I completely agree. I would love it when the next time she tells something like that to Manav, he should reply back to her and remind her that she is the one coming in between, not Archana. Her thinking is SICK

addenise

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

seeing her makes me wanna change the channel...
me too this is horrible.. i really hope saomethuing bad happens to her....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top