shiuli84 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
creatives plz shoot shravni off!

what a sick woman is she?! she is carrying sachin's child. his death has not been even a year and she is already in love with his brother!

what the hell is this?!

manav was only going to marry this witch to protect her dignity! and here she is telling him to separate from his own wife.

archana is still manav's wife LEGALLY! shravni should really drive this point home.

i thought when u lose ur love u always want others to be happy together. thought sachin's death with make shravni want to bring manav n archu together like she even initially didi! but now its ridiculous.

creatives please change track or i will stop watching this 'unpavitra' rishta!!!

guys i am sorry if i have offended anyone. its just day after day i am going crazier watching this track with soo much evil in it!

please share how you feel 😕Edited by shiuli84 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimas thumbnail
If it is 'Legal Rishta' then Manav and Archana are hubby and wife
If it is 'Apavitra Rishta' then Manav and Shravani
If it is 'Compromised Rishta' then Ajit-Vandu or Varsha-Satish
If it is 'Paka Hua Rishta' then Sav-Dam or Sul-Man

Whose got 'Pavitra Rishta' ???

sweet_butterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agreed upon u... this shravni track is just awful....
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Don't apologize, I am disgusted with the direction the show is going. Shravani who is pregnant with Sachin's child is shamelessly going around declaring her love for Manav, just months after Sachin's death. Manav is putting Shravani before his wife, and Archana is like an outsider staying at that house. Pavitra Rishta is not what it once used to be. Shravani now rules the show, and Manav and Archana are her puppets. It sickens me to see what has happened to the show I once couldn't wait to watch.
sajibabe thumbnail
sharvani is a psycho who doesnt know the meaning of love, but i must say one thing this show is getting from bad to worse & i just hope just like other balaji thrash capers this one to is taken of air

ekta degrades relationships & makes a mockery of all sacred relationships in her show, the way she portrays her character every woman & man will be scared to fall in love, get married & all the girls wont get out of there homes if they started  to believe that animals like ajit exsit

how sick is to show vandu marrying her potential rapist, sharvani making mocjkery of love & what takes the cake is that a girl like versha agrees to marry uncleji type satish

where does this woman get her ideas from, well they are the same when she started off, as all her shows show women in the most degrading manner ever. come on vershu wouldnt marry satish in million years this whole saga looks forced, wish she changes this uncleji satish & the toucan nose ajit
queenidda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YES I AGREE I WANT SHravni tooo diee!

AND i dunno but i think when the baby will come she will be full of herself

or if archana has a baby then no one will like it

so Shravani and her baby should die!
shiuli84 thumbnail
thank u guys for your views!
it is a great relief to see that i am not the only disappointed and aggrieved viewer here! 😭 👏

i simply hope that the creatives are going to take their viewers' reactions seriously enough!
gaurimisha thumbnail
They have now made a khichdi of everything....

We get to see everything other than the Pavitra Rishta of ArMan...

This is really frustrating.....

The only positive thing that can happen out of this Vandu-Ajit track is savita will ultimately realise Archu's worth before ArMan's divorce and she may actually put some sense into Manav that what he's doing is no good
craziekudi thumbnail
shravani is disguting nowadays... cant sit a watch her single scene without a frown on opwr face...
doesnt she know manav and archu arestill hus and wife... and i really hope something happens to her...
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Apart from her degraded role, Shravani's voice and dialogue delivery are horrible. She was screaming like a street woman. May be she is taking lessons from  her probable mother- in -law Savita . Her fully opened mouth looks funny when she talks non sense. Edited by Desdemona - 14 years ago