AKakaAmazing & Jus Reign

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
hey, guys ! :) .. im sure some of you must of heard of these uprising punjabi comedians on youtube. in my school, now all the kids punjabi or not have started saying , "Kuthi Jaanani". at the most random occasions. LOL these guys make fun of punjabi parents & just basically our brown ways of doing things.

if you haven't seen them . check out their channels:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AKakaAmazing -
&
http://www.youtube.com/user/JusReign

tell me what you guys think of them Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ra92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AKakaAmazing & Jus Reign" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
ya i have seen all videos of JusReign....jasmeet n his friends r hilarious.. love them!!!they should start a tv show or something of their own on punjabi channels in canada... they will do so good! but i have never heard of the first one... thanx for sharing.. i will watch it n then tell u wut i think Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabi_qt26Shaily.

-Navi-

IF-Dazzler

-Navi-

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Defo love JusReign! Love all his vids! Great comedian and actor! Damn funnnnnnnny! Love his vids! ;)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.