Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821indy1979921royalb1nduNishithazminamprabhamahcirchhedaswetlana007nungakakaanaarkaliswarajgirzeestar1kaushikaaumsaggi80ER_ER_YAanilamistryswetadpsejal87morningdew112Smokyy_eyesprk14jaisarpitas3chaudhneteche_cnandrjp***Anu***megha.p~~~Sweta~~~cloudzrita7482babloo_mkajoa123crazyballsp87kripsySun-Loveelgeealoo12Sri_Nidhiashasangeetaswa291gurmeetisgod-Jiya-razor12svmisanrajloverGauri22tunisianhamsghbahaneAyushi_01TheSnowmansam78sihucimbabumtrinketShahara3Jes75soni-zee_xCIOT_-SilverFlames-fuzzyfaceashbipashauknaik99anu rulzneela226Roarkanna44ammoosminuumeghapartistranger2roseMallika113pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 16th March" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niki.. Hugfor your Kasht in doing the updates of these Borinis, Dandinis etcOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tunisianRoark-SilverFlames-nikita_88

tunisian

Goldie

tunisian

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks niki , I'm so disappointed , really and I hate toral , very much , how can she forgive khemi and let her in the house , why she gave her this easy dhand ,  why she trusted her again and why all of them didn't object about khemi staying at home while they were all very affirmative about not accepting santu , their maa ,after she was back , is it becoz santu has no child ?   , I'm hating this bandini , I feel so let down AngryDead

Edited by tunisian - 16 March 2010 at 1:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloversami01stranger2rosenikita_88pyar-ishk

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Nikita..

The episodes are back to kasht, dukh, stress, boredom and simply Censored

I watched part 1 and 2.. Ouch

I thought i was watching a comedy show..ROFL Santu's extra sensitive eyes and nose sensed the smoke and taa daa.. Cruella's room was alight..!! Then we had Hiten running from one staircase to the other.. ROFL ROFL but the funniest had to be Maulik pushing the door to open it..!! I laughed sooo much that i forgot about all the kasht..

Aaaaaw HitMi still going strong..AngryDead

Toral's attitude was good but i still hate her for allowing that 
Censoredstay.. but looks like champa's got a new roomie..!!

Dadaji DM is now the new storyteller..Dead Too bad.. but maybe he's practicing for when he becomes a daddy again.. I'm kind of losing my hope for SanRaj child now..Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlovertunisianJes75soni-zeefuzzyfacepyar-ishknikita_88

tunisian

Goldie

tunisian

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanRajDeewani

Thanks for the update Nikita..

The episodes are back to kasht, dukh, stress, boredom and simply Censored

I watched part 1 and 2.. Ouch

I thought i was watching a comedy show..ROFL Santu's extra sensitive eyes and nose sensed the smoke and taa daa.. Cruella's room was alight..!! Then we had Hiten running from one staircase to the other.. ROFL ROFL but the funniest had to be Maulik pushing the door to open it..!! I laughed sooo much that i forgot about all the kasht..

Aaaaaw HitMi still going strong..AngryDead

Toral's attitude was good but i still hate her for allowing that 
Censoredstay.. but looks like champa's got a new roomie..!!

Dadaji DM is now the new storyteller..Dead Too bad.. but maybe he's practicing for when he becomes a daddy again.. I'm kind of losing my hope for SanRaj child now..Cry

sanju , don't even make me remeber about that , so disgusting DeadDeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08-SilverFlames-

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update ......

wonder why Khemi tried to kill herself , if the nex day she was ready to take the punishment .....was it to gain some pity or is there any other reason ....maybe she.....also she gets frustrated wen someone passes any comment abt her deeds , now she is getting a taste of her own medicine...imagine how santu feels wen someone calls her a murderer.....

Torals punishment has made it even more easier for Khemi to mix the meds in torals food....and by the way what did she mix in the soup ??? is she purposely out to take the blame ..

The CVs r making this serial linto the soup that Champa makes for Toral .... Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

svmitunisianfuzzyfacepyar-ishknikita_88

jaisarpita

Groupbie

jaisarpita

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanRajDeewani

<font color="#ff0099"> I'm kind of losing my hope for SanRaj child now..Cry</font>

me too.....Cry CVs seem to have forgotten all about the pigeons.....
Cry Ouch

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
. I'm kind of losing my hope for SanRaj child now..Cry[/I]</font>

[/QUOTE]

Hey SanRajDeewani ....i kinda feel the same ..... Cry   after all these tracks r taking so much time ...i too am losing hopes ....and after all these so called shocks from his own khandaan , wud DM still want kids ?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverfuzzyface

Post Reply New Post

Go to top