Adda Annex 16/03: Tujhe Sab kyun hai pata meri MAA

QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Friends...let me take a minute and introduce ourselves first...we are an offshoot of the celebrated Ria ka Adda - the thread that rocked the KMH forum in I-F. I say its an offshoot since we are a distributary of Ria ka Adda - not all our buddies from there watch the same shows. Hence we created "Adda Annex", kept the name Adda to retain the "flavor" of RKA...after some of our friends enjoyed being in the Bayttaab Dil kee and Pyar ka Bandhan forums, some more wanted to watch this new show. For those who are new to us, we are an open forum, where anyone and everyone can participate and say anything they want. We love friends and we love talking !! So please join us and feel free to embark on the fun ride. Since this is a new thread, we need buddies to volunteer and take turns to open the thread. Its impossible for any one of us to do it everyday. So please feel free to express your desire to open the "Adda Annex" thread for any day you want !!

Rules:

We are here to have fun, so no negativity please. No bashing of any sorts (other than bashing the creatives')
Please hit the like button and participate.

--------

Synopsis: Leher Cries..Abeer scolds...Sudha softly warns....TN contemplates...🤔
Long Story Short: Bansi kaka's Jalebi in the making 😆

----

Abeer knows he loves Leher 😳

Leher knows she loves Abeer 🤗

Abeer knows Leher loves him 😳

Leher knows Abeer knows that she loves him 🤓

Leher knows Abeer loves her  😳

But

Abeer is khafa with leher's negativity 😳

Leher is majboor with family ties

Abeer-leher mein katti 😳

Amma knows lalla is pakaoing some khichdi with padosi ladki..UH OH 😕

but..amma is nice, keeps it to herself instead of spilling the messed up beans to strict papa 🤗

Papa TN believes lalla has gone down the dumps...🤢..looses sleep over him..

Lalla is MAD at leher and her persistant denial....he knows he cannot change the way he feels about leher...he knows he cannot change the way leher thinks nothing can work out....so he prioritizes...👍🏼....he decides to mend gaps with Amma-Babuji first 😳

..hence Abeer the happy-go-lucky 😎 becomes serious with life 🤓

where does this leave the love story?

NAHI PATA...bilkul bhi nahi pata 😆

Prediction: Abeer will avoid Leher...Leher will CRY CRY CRY....😭......Seeing her cry Abeer will become a mad hatter 🤪.........

and now icing on the cake: an "aankhon mein teri Ajab si Ajab si adayein" with Omi Bhaiyya

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiii

----
episode: nice....but left me very tensed 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarps14 thumbnail

@ Sanjukta: "and now icing on the cake: an "aankhon mein teri Ajab si Ajab si adayein" with Omi Bhaiyya"

lovely comparison............but after reading this  i  seriously hope the CVs dont do an Om Shanti Om.............. imagine Omi bhaiyya as SRK and Leher as Deepika...... and REBIRTH........ is it me or an excessive K-shows hangover??????
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adda Annex opening schedule for the rest of this week:
Wednesday 17th March- DShilpa {always Indian}

Thursday 18th March- Arpita {md410}

Friday 19th March- moi 😆

All of my life I have watched you
……
All of my life you gave me everything
but you don't have to give the world to me

Just say you love me as I am,
say you want me as I am,
say I'm someone in your eyes,
that's all I want it to be
Oh, just let me go, I know one day if I'm allowed,
if I'm allowed, one day I'll make you proud
…..
Why can't you say you love me as I am,
say you want me as I am,
say I'm someone in your eyes,
that's all I want it to be
Oh, just let me go, I know one day if I'm allowed,
if I'm allowed, one day I'll make you proud

Oh, one day I'll make you proud
mmm

And trying to please you now, it's all I seem to do
I'm holding my dreams down, it's breaking me in two
I've got to be me now 'cause there's already one of you
I'm on my knees so help me please

Please don't shoot me down
Though you can't see it now
Someday I'll make you proud

Goes well with Abeer's situation and it says all that he's said and wants to say. TN is disappointed in Abeer but the fact that he's been given another chance comes as no surprise…that's how parents are. We keep falling and failing but they're always there for us, they give us another chance when life refuses to give it to us…some with words of encouragement others with silent aloofness. TN might've misunderstood Abeer but his stance isn't incorrect. Abeer is making a mess of his life trying to do things the right way…what he doesn't realize is that sometimes we have to be wrong to make things right. Abeer needs a firm hand…

The damsel in distress
Leher, will cry, cry, cry and I will ask why, why, why??...😆 creative babu please be creative for once and do something hatke…every tele-heroine cries…usme naya kya hai?? 😕 And please, Yami can't cry…so spare me the horror, it was difficult to sit through her stint…😳 I was watching the episode in the train and kept making weird faces…the uncleji next to me prolly thought I was on drugs ya kuch…🤣 😳

And please, will Bittan stop being the shadow and do something constructive for once?? 😡 Play Cupid, the rebel, be the sounding board…but do SOMETHING for heaven's sake!!

Main Jaano Na!!
They just have to play tu jaane na... aisa kyu? main jaano na!! 😆 But if they have to play it, why do they play Kailash's version?? ye toh mein bilkul jaano na!! 😆 I've never liked Atif Aslam, but he took his shrieking to another level with the songs in ajab prem you have to give him that!! So BG wale bhai sahab, I hope you'll play the ORIGINAL version next time...I hope...😳 baqi upar waley ki marzi and tuadda mood!! 😆

Coming up- Abeer's new avatar...😲 but it's not going to last, poor fellow will have to get into samjh seva to save the damsel in distress from Omi bhaiyya…*groans* so what new?? 🥱 🥱

Episode rating: 6/10- booooorrrrriiinnngggg….the love track needs to start now, that's the only way you can capture the fickle audience creative babu warna gayee your already ailing TRPs, India is watching IPL…start the love track ASAP and you can say 'how now brown cow' later…we'll sit through it!! 😕
Edited by natz - 14 years ago
QUIRKY333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarps14

@ Sanjukta: "and now icing on the cake: an "aankhon mein teri Ajab si Ajab si adayein" with Omi Bhaiyya"

lovely comparison............but after reading this  i  seriously hope the CVs dont do an Om Shanti Om.............. imagine Omi bhaiyya as SRK and Leher as Deepika...... and REBIRTH........ is it me or an excessive K-shows hangover??????

😆..i will become a virtual gandhari if that happens 😆...oh btw...your "great wall of lucknow" is still cracking me up 🤣

what's ur take on the episode? i am left MAHA confused !!

😆
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sanju.....🤣  ....hero heroine nknow they love each other but katti!!

great synopsis...i was laughing after reading it.....Abeer ka pata nahi but u r mad fun!!👍🏼

My take on the epi....will start with my trademark gana...dunnoo why some or the other song pops into my mind after each epi...I credit it to the GK effect!!

This one's for Abeer:

Tu yeh na jaane
dil toote bhi deewane
tera deewana kya bole
hai sun sun sun

and the Brayan Adams song for Leher:

Please forgive me I can't stop lovin' you
Don't deny me
This pain I'm going through
Please forgive me
If I need ya like I do
Please believe me
Every word I say is true
Please forgive me I can't stop loving you

Back to the episode....Mommy heard lalla...me thinks just the part where he is getting mad at her...if she had heard his ILU's she wouldn't be playing 100 questions with him but making him the bali ka bakra and serving him for dinner the next day in their vegetarian household.

I like how Abeer finally understood his parent's pain. Finally Leher rubs off on him. Worry about the family...our love will break their hearts.
Loved the father-son scene.. Abeer vajpayee aka Gaurav Khanna stood in front of his father like a man, apologised and promised to tread the right path.
TN is proud of his action, his shock and his eyes softening in the end convey that.

Now coming to the lovestory.
Leher sweety...love is THE MOST impractical thing ....and she is finding that out. Crying for him when he is in pain, having to keep her feelings bottled within her and the man she loves telling her how much pain she gives him and in spite of that how much he loves her.
Loved Yami n Gaurav today on the Chatt!!

Well tomm Abeer is best frds with his books and Leher has forgotten all padhai likhai....and Omi bhaiyya the petrol between them.
I feel for Leher.....she is going to be in deep trouble but I guess this is a catalyst for their confession. This story is making me wait for the serial now everyday!!

beautiful episode....love all the twists and turns!!

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sanju loved ur analysis of the episode and loved the title🤣
        I guess abeer is finally tired of leher's muh se na na lekin ankhon se beh rahe asoon se haan haan behaviour and he tells her he will leave her alone and also tells her to go away.I think sudha might have just part of AbHer convo but abeer telling sudha that there is nothing between him and leher is going to come back to bite him,yes he has broken off his relations with leher now and he probably thought there is no point to him telling sudha about leher cause he is already in everyone's blackbook as it is.But abeer miyaan what about the future when leher will be back in ur life soon.
      I guess abeer has decided to be the accha bacha from now on from the precap.But i guess man proposes and god disposes because the villan is going to begin his villangiri soon then abeer the accha bacha will have to be the man of action soon.TN se aur ek lecture he uske future mein .
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
@ honey

My take on the epi....will start with my trademark gana...dunnoo why some or the other song pops into my mind after each epi...I credit it to the GK effect!!

bold: 😉 ya ya right !! 😆 😆😆

🤗🤗: These are for the FANTASTICALLY APT songs !!

Back to the episode....Mommy heard lalla...me thinks just the part where he is getting mad at her...if she had heard his ILU's she wouldn't be playing 100 questions with him but making him the bali ka bakra and serving him for dinner the next day in their vegetarian household.

😆 True...also prolly the reason it was soo easy for abeer to convince her that he will be a accha baccha now on...so would-be-sasuma thinks padosi ladki is the fasad ki jad 🥱

I like how Abeer finally understood his parent's pain.  yup 👍🏼

Abeer vajpayee aka Gaurav Khanna stood in front of his father like a man, apologised and promised to tread the right path.  TRUE 😊 awesome scene....he did look like a son TN can be proud of

Now coming to the lovestory. 😳😳😳😳
Leher sweety...love is THE MOST impractical thing ....and she is finding that out. Crying for him when he is in pain, having to keep her feelings bottled within her and the man she loves telling her how much pain she gives him and in spite of that how much he loves her.  😭😳😭😳..true..THOSE words by abeer and her constrained emotion will make her mad with pain...😭😭😭

I feel for leher too...not only is her heart in shreds, but so will be her sukoon..this OMI ka baccha will be the new hanumaan in the block 😡

by the time the episode got over, ...natz your elephant was sitting on my little dil 😒

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sanju Rocking title😆👏...Happinezz and Rexy good analysis👍🏼

Coming with my take shortly once I watch it😳

From the review it seems Abeer is now completely frustated with Leher's confused reactions and denials😡/...

well the new promo is scaring me😕...Leher's dupatta getting stuck to that Omi's kurta😲...This is symbolic😭

Don't want to say anything further😭
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sanjukta..

@ honey

bold: 😉 ya ya right !! 😆 😆😆 

😛  
but thats the truth...that man is magic

🤗🤗: These are for the FANTASTICALLY APT songs !!

THANK U   🤗

Now coming to the lovestory. 😳
Leher sweety...love is THE MOST impractical thing ....and she is finding that out. Crying for him when he is in pain, having to keep her feelings bottled within her and the man she loves telling her how much pain she gives him and in spite of that how much he loves her.  😳..true..THOSE words by abeer and her constrained emotion will make her mad with pain...😭😭😭

I feel for leher too...not only is her heart in shreds, but so will be her sukoon..this OMI ka baccha will be the new hanumaan in the block 😡

by the time the episode got over, ...natz your elephant was sitting on my little dil 😒

Omi Bhaiyya....uffffff.....but I guess he will tease her, trouble her in all cheap ways he can come up with but will give it up for Abeer coz he owes him one....nice to have a favor on the gunda....now TN....pray tell isn't ur son smart!!!

N I think....Leher will cry n cry n cry for some more episodes....her majnu is on leave...cracking books and trying to patao parents....her mom n dad on teerth yatra....I dunno where daddy is ...he was supposed to be home na!!

but seriously looking fwd to the confession coz thats gonna be passionate and heart wrenching!!
ggcric thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapinezz13

Sanju.....🤣  ....hero heroine nknow they love each other but katti!!

great synopsis...i was laughing after reading it.....Abeer ka pata nahi but u r mad fun!!👍🏼

This one's for Abeer:

Tu yeh na jaane
dil toote bhi deewane
tera deewana kya bole
hai sun sun sun

and the Brayan Adams song for Leher:

Please forgive me I can't stop lovin' you
Don't deny me
This pain I'm going through
Please forgive me
If I need ya like I do
Please believe me
Every word I say is true
Please forgive me I can't stop loving you

I like how Abeer finally understood his parent's pain. Finally Leher rubs off on him. Worry about the family...our love will break their hearts.
Loved the father-son scene.. Abeer vajpayee aka Gaurav Khanna stood in front of his father like a man, apologised and promised to tread the right path.
TN is proud of his action, his shock and his eyes softening in the end convey that.

Now coming to the lovestory.
Leher sweety...love is THE MOST impractical thing ....and she is finding that out. Crying for him when he is in pain, having to keep her feelings bottled within her and the man she loves telling her how much pain she gives him and in spite of that how much he loves her.
Loved Yami n Gaurav today on the Chatt!!

Well tomm Abeer is best frds with his books and Leher has forgotten all padhai likhai....and Omi bhaiyya the petrol between them.
I feel for Leher.....she is going to be in deep trouble but I guess this is a catalyst for their confession. This story is making me wait for the serial now everyday!!

beautiful episode....love all the twists and turns!!

Agree with you.

me also finding d show full of excitement, with new twists n turns every day...
also d daily promos is making me wait for the serial now everyday!!