Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Migan for the update, I don't have a good feeling with Ganga's friend Suba....πŸ˜•
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vani19

Thanks Migan for the update, I don't have a good feeling with Ganga's friend Suba....πŸ˜•

Do you think she will kind of miyakaran him? I too don't feel too gud coz Ganga was hesitant to give the cell no. without consulting her hubby. They are a happy couple - wonder if this woman is going to break it up. But if she was interested in SK why does she have to wait till after their marriage to come in between them???😲 If that happens Ilavanji will be all the more happy..🀒

Ganga has to change her character for the better - she is behaving like a very naive person and even letting her MIL to bully/run her life. When her MIL tells her to sit, she sits when MIL tells her to eat, she eats. Let's see if her MIL tells her to leave SK whether she will do that??.😑 Being too goody goody is not going to serve any purpose..coz she is going to be at the losing end when ppl start taking advantage of the situation.

If Ganga wants to go with her hubby why shd the MIL stop her? SK shd have said that he wants to take her along with him. This is why they say its better to live on your own after marriage coz alot of misunderstandings and inconveniences occur which is a very unpleasant thing to happen in a kudumbam.πŸ˜•
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Do you think she will kind of miyakaran him? I too don't feel too gud coz Ganga was hesitant to give the cell no. without consulting her hubby. They are a happy couple - wonder if this woman is going to break it up. But if she was interested in SK why does she have to wait till after their marriage to come in between them???😲 If that happens Ilavanji will be all the more happy..🀒

πŸ˜•

I totally agree with you guys.  I didn't get a good feeling about Suba as well. It looks like they are introducing her character so that SK will have an affair or he will be accused of having an affair I guess. It might be some thing like Mouna Ragam movie where he helps her in need as Suba's mother is sick - SK is forced to help her and it will go from there. I don't want to see another 2 wife saga. SK seems to be a good guy liking Ganga. So let's see.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much Migan Dear for doing the Mon UpdatesπŸ€—πŸ€— and Meli kannu for posting it.. πŸ€—

I apologise for the inconvenience caused...
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the Kalakkal updates Migan and Laksh Sis.

Wht is now with Subha. I dint like her today. Dont knw why. Now I understnd why Sk always told he it was better if he went with his wife.. Avanga amma sonnatha explain pannathu, Ungala Pola Oruthar kadaicha i will marry nu sonnathu .. Even though she explained it was someon like him but not him, i still am uncomfortable with Subha track... Hope she doesnt cross her limits as Ganga's friend..
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan and Anjali
I thought Suba may be a little dodgy, but at least she was straight forward about her former love. I'm hoping she gets paired with Jeyachandran because I dont want to see the golden couple get split up.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you ma Anjali for the update. How can some one force others to eat not knowing them that much? They are making Suba track fast - I still don't like it or have a good feeling.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates anjali..

me too not happy with Subha track..

on a lighetr note, I recollect Ayya saying Ganga is the next natchiyar.. So Subha (aka Subbu) is also ready .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wonder what ayya will do if he knows his SIL is like him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjali for the update, I don't like Suba's track too....πŸ˜•
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan , Anjali & lifeissymbol for the awesome updates !!

Well , i too hate Subha's track ...

Just saw a promo ... someone unties the bull .. Ayya & co , DSP come out from temple .. hmm looks like Sara - Vadivu marriage .. Karpagam cries .. Ayya's shirt is full of blood .. does an RKO with wife & Mistress .. Ganga is safe πŸ˜‰ .. guess SK becomes the bali aadu while trying to save Ganga ...