Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Appu dear,very sorry to hear this shocking and sad news...Gautam chya aatmyas shanti laabho aani tula he dukkha sahan karnyachi shakti milo hich ishwarcharani prarthana...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Gappa Tappa Corner~~ (Page 2)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Home Minister spl epi - Paithani sari won by Deu...congrats to Purva & Subodh...

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Really shocking.
May his soul rest in peace. and may God give her strength to bear this pain.
I really don't know what else to say.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
yeah Devu and Viks won the HM game...bt I srsly loved them overall..quite enthusiastic....

Archisa

Archisa

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I hardly knew aparajita, just read some of her posts...pan Bagu kadhun jevhan hi news kalli i was really shocked....really dev kashi cheating karto...kiti loka marnachi vaat baght astat pan dev tyanna nahi nhet ani jyanchi garaj aste te takes them away.....truely sad...

Well appu bolna soppa asta pan jo sahan karto tyala kalta....still take care of yourself....thats all i can think abt to say to u....

Archisa

Archisa

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

yeah Devu and Viks won the HM game...bt I srsly loved them overall..quite enthusiastic....

Yep Resham..they were really good...i liked her in that dumbsheraz game where she was telling Adesh thamb na re thamb na re...And Ashvini was not atall real..toltally from the serial....i just couldn't help noticing the way she kept looking at Ashutosh during the whole show Embarrassed Embarrassed

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged

yeah she ws just looking at Ashutosh..premaat padli ki kaay tyachya...LOL..nways..tht dumbshellars game between Viks-Devu ws totally hilarious..LOL

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

yeah she ws just looking at Ashutosh..premaat padli ki kaay tyachya...LOL..nways..tht dumbshellars game between Viks-Devu ws totally hilarious..LOL

U mean DUMB CHARADES ? pls note that's the right word.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Zee Marathi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.