Zee Marathi

~~Gappa Tappa Corner~~ (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
hey naahi re mishkil, i feel that serial will be good...2 good actresses are there...so lets see....kunacha serial aahe kalla naahi na azun?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Gappa Tappa Corner~~ (Page 146)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
BTW, hya ZM chya famous pregnancy chi laat SK madhe pan aahe. Shreya khote khote ka hoina pan pregnant aahe. Aata tyavarunach navin bhandane honar. Thanks to prachi.

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
hey just came across this joke on fb...couldnt resist posting it here

FIFA ki jai ho !!

a tiny joke for Soccer lovers..:))

WAka Waka !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...A man had great tickets for the World Cup Final. As he sits down, another man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the empty seat next to him."No," he says. "The seat is empty."
"This is incredible!" says the other man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the World Cup Final, the biggest sporting event, and not use it?"
"Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first World Cup Final we haven't been to together since we got married."
"Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?"
The man shakes his head, "No. They're all at the Funeral..."LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mithilaaSakhi...kulvasudhaveena0129krisharaWinnakshay14mishkil88*Resham*

MarathiMulgi

MarathiMulgi

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Interesting and sadly rather true

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:
- Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
- Why the early bird gets the worm;
- Life isn't always fair; and maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust, by his wife, Discretion, by his daughter, Responsibility, and by his son, Reason.

He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers;
I Know My Rights
I Want It Now
Someone Else Is To Blame
I'm A Victim

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mithilaa*Resham*

mithilaa

Groupbie

mithilaa

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Reshu, apan 146 page sampavto ahot ga! 1-2 divsat tula vegla thread banvaycha ahe, pls lakshat thev haan... Smile

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged

ho ho mithila..aahe lakshat majhya....

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mithilaakrishara*Resham*

mithilaa

Groupbie

mithilaa

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
gappa tappa var mitra mandali yenyacha speed kami zalay ka mitrano? kadha kadha vel kadha ani ek pheri mara ithe. Bageshri, whr r U dear?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Zee Marathi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.