Fan Fictions

Tum Mere Kaun Ho(MN ff by Sanam&Rabi)Pt 9-pg 131 (Page 139)

Post Reply New Post

Page 139 of 139

Page 1 Page 138
Page   of 139

mjht_admirer

Goldie

mjht_admirer

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_admirer

Hey Sanam and Rabi.

first of all i m sooooooooooo sorry that i m reading ur FF "tum mere kaun ho"  for the first time and that also this late. really sorry. taal deti thi hamesha aur aise karte karte i forgot that i had to read this FF. i just started now and it will take some time to get till part 9. but i will definitely reply to ur updates.

Reply to the concept: -

Wow!! very interesting and exciting FF. Poor Mayur. I m looking forward ki inki kahani kaisi hogi???

*Reserved for nxt parts*

edited for update 1: -
wow!!! amazing start. the bhaiyas and nupur scene was just too good. n Samrat and Armaan both her brothers is really interesting. All the dining table scene was very cute and naughty. Marjawa main Armaan and Samrat pe. But i feel really bad for Adhiraaj. Yaar kitna sweet hain but pata nahi aage kya hoga??? Adhiraj-Nupur scene was also very cute. n Mayur fight toh awesome tha guys!! kya ladte hain. hehe. So typical of them.

edited for update 2: -
Again an amazing and interesting talk. I was actually thinking that how they will fall for each other when they are this much fighting but ab lagta hain possible hain. the way Mr. Monkey handled Junglii Billi is a proof of nupur's incompleteness waali problem.

Nice update and very good Mayur Scene. 

edited for update #3: -

Actually dekha jaye toh i liked Adhi-Nupur as couple. I mean mayur are best but adhi aur nupur are not that bad. so it was not at all weird. anyway.

again a gr8 update. but why riddhima and mayank were in black outfits? no offence to u, but functions mein black pehanna thoda ajeeb lagta hain. plzzzzzz guys, plzzzzzzz bura mat maanana. i was just giving my opinion.

other than this the entire update was nice.

review of the remaining update...

I m actually not having any words to describe how beautiful and touching it was. i was in tears when both of them confessed their love and Nupur keeps on telling him that she doesnt love him and hates him and only hates him. Sabse buri halat toh tab thi, when Mayank the reality strikes Mayank about him loving the girl who is the fiance of his only elder brother. He also started having that pain which Nupur was going through.

These were i think ipdates 7 and 8. My throat was all choked up. Yaar kaise samjhau ki u wrote it sooo beautifully. it ws so real. Amazing yaar!!! Truly amazing!!!

And the end where Adi-Nupur are talking, it was also such a cute and very sweet scene. i really felt bad for Adhiraj. Though he never gave such importance to nupur the way mayank gave but still he was a nice guy. U showed their friendship very nicely. i loved that scene.

Ohhh!! how can i forget this scene???
1. Armaan-Nupur-Samrat - where both are telling her that her happiness is more important.
and 2. when Samrat adn Gunjan enters her room after finding the truth and nupr hugs gunjan and keeps on telling that she doesnt love him.

These 2 scene were also mindblowing yaar.!!

All in all, an awesome FFClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap which i missed in a live show. I mean that when u were actually writing it, i didnt read at that time and i read it this late. So sorry for that. But i m soooo happy that i finally read it.

Thanku sooooooo much for the PMs u both gave me regarding this FF.

HugHugn loads and loads n loads of loveHugHug

vinu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.mn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tum Mere Kaun Ho(MN ff by Sanam&Rabi)Pt 9-pg 131 (Page 139)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rose.mn

IF-Rockerz

rose.mn

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Was trying to search for link!!!! finally phewwwwwwROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-chosen-one

Post Reply New Post

Go to top