Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

15th Sept 2004 (Page 3)

Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Thanks deadly. 

I missed watching JJKN yesterday.  I switched on during puru's and Armaan scene, I heard Armaan telling puru about Jassi becoming a CEO of Gulmohar.  Deadly please correct me if i am wrong as there was a electricity problem in my area.

Smile

Aj_Styles Senior Member
Aj_Styles
Aj_Styles

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 12:09am | IP Logged

It seems now that the plot it thickening more on Gulmohar's financial problems, and which the ending of today's episode makes it even more juicy now. But I'm sick and helplessly wanting to puck over Purab & Jassi's self-over-indulgent gimmicks.

BTW, thanks for updating us again deadly.

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smile

Thanks deadly. 

I missed watching JJKN yesterday.  I switched on during puru's and Armaan scene, I heard Armaan telling puru about Jassi becoming a CEO of Gulmohar.  Deadly please correct me if i am wrong as there was a electricity problem in my area.

Smile

i really don't know. I never saw a scene where armaan told puru about Jassi. He just told him about the debt as far as i know. And welcome to the forum nikita !!

Edited by deadly - 16 September 2004 at 12:27am
Tindae Groupbie
Tindae
Tindae

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Armaan has not said anything about Jassi the CEO. All he said was GULMOHUR had a debt of 10 crore rupees. Puru's reaction only highlights why Armaan behaves the way he behaves.

It is a very poor script. The hero is made to look so weak, almost a villain. Jassi is the heroine so what ever she does generates good results.

Jassi is the financial head, little while ago she said Gulmohur wasn't doing too badly. I wonder if the writers remember what they had planned in their earlier episodes!

Shetal Newbie
Shetal
Shetal

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Thanks deadly good update
FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I can't wait for today's episode although I am sure they will drag it out it next Monday.
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 10:02am | IP Logged
The play is titled Jassi aissi koi nahin which explains why she is highlighted positively in the serial
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Agree on some points (about the script being weak), Tindai. On other stuff, we don't know yet whether Armaan is the hero. Also, I think I know why Jassi said a while ago that the company was doing well - She was saving Armaan from embarrassment. Remember, she always covered up for him. Personally, I think she did not work as a professional. She mixed business with pleasure. I am not at all impressed with her this actions. Does she need a CEO position to work professionally?

I agree, Aj_Styles, she has been acting too giggle in the last couple episode. I find it very irritating.

Also, Nandu has been her childhood friend, and they have been through thick and thin, yet she tells Purab about her being the CEO and Nandu gets to know about it through Purab. It didn't matter whether she told Purab first or not. She should have also informed Nandu about it. This incident gives me the impression that Jassi is not considerate at all, she believes in chucking her old friends for new friends.

Go to top