India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

15th Sept 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Bebe is worrying about Billu and Amirt who have been out for a long while. When Jassi tells that she shouldn't worry Bebe points out that they have never been out for such a long time. Jassi then reminds Bebe that they hardly ever get the chance to be alone and that she can just imagine papaji getting ice-cream and bhel puri for mamaji. Bebe smiles with mischief and asks her that when did she start talking in such a way and that should she feel that Jassi is in love. Jassi smiles amusedly and says that when one talks about the moon it doesn't mean that the person is all set to go on the moon. Bebe says you never know. Then she asks Jassi to hurry with every thing as Purab will be coming soon. Jassi pointed out that she is acting as if somebody is coming for her hand in marriage. To which bebe replies one should be prepared for everything. Then walks in Purab who says that she doesn't need to prepare any more as she is here. Bebe hugs Purab. Jassi tells him that bebe is acting as if Purab is coming here for the first time. Bebe say that she wants every thing to be perfect for him and that she really enjoy his visits. Purab replies that he also love to come there as he finds the love which he never found in his home and that Bebe's food is just amazing. Jassi laughs and say that then she is glad that she didn't make the food and only stirred the things. She excuses herself saying that she want to set the table. Bebe and Purab sit down on the swing. Bebe explains to Purab that because Jassi is so good in other things that she feels that cooking will be easy for her to learn. Purab totally agrees and say that how caring and affectionate Jassi is. He also adds that how rare it is to find people like Jassi with such honesty. Bebe agrees and then say that how one day Jassi would have to go from this home. Purab hesitantly asks that has bebe seen anybody for Jassi. Bebe smiles that wise smile of her and answers that yes she has and already likes him. Purab face fell. He bravely asks that has she spoken to that boy. Bebe replies that has she is trying too but he just can't seem to understand. Purab looks stunned.

Meanwhile in Gulmohur Armaan is planning. He has already taken the step of calling the bank manager and telling him that he cannot tell anybody that Jassi is the CEO including Aryan. The bank manger promises that he won't tell and that these things are always kept confidential. Armaan looks satisfied. In walks Raj. He warns Armaan that Aryan is planning something because he has set a meeting with the bank manger. Armaan tells him that he has already spoken to the bank manager. Raj asks him that how can he be sure that the bank manager won't spill out every thing if given a bribe or something. Armaan realizes that Raj has a point there. Raj advices him to go and tell his dad all the truth before Aryan makes the step. Armaan replies worriedly that his dad won't be able to handle it. Raj says that his dad wouldn't be able to handle it if Aryan tells him. He explains to Armaan that at least when he admit his fault his dad would forgive him. But it won't be the same if he got to hear the truth from Aryan. That same moment Puru calls Armaan. He sounds very worried about Armaan. Armaan asks him what's the matter is. Puru replies that he had a bad dream about him so he got worried about him. He tells Armaan to come and meet him. Armaan tries to make some excuses. But Puru won't listen to it. He also casually mentions that Aryan will be coming too. Armaan goes pale and asks that why is Aryan coming. Puru explains that Aryan wanted to speak to him some thing important. Puru keeps the phone down saying that he will see Armaan at 6. Armaan looks as if everything has been snatched away from him.

Outside Jassi's house Purab and Bebe are continuing their conversation. Bebe tells Purab that she has seen life so she can see what Purab feels for Jassi. Purab replies that there is something he has never told anybody but wants to tell now. He starts talking. The conversation is silent so we don't really know what Purab tells Bebe. After he has finished Purab explains to Bebe that after that incident he had decided that he will never lose Jassi again so even after being so close to her, he is always afraid that he might lose her again. Bebe tells Purab that if he wants to go ahead then he will have to stop looking back at the past. Because then how will he find his destination if he keeps looking back. Just then Jassi comes. Jassi agrees with bebe. Bebe and Purab looks shocked. Bebe asks her that does she really agree with them. Jassi smiles innocently and say "Of course when I was bringing the kheer to you I would have almost dropped it as I was looking back and not ahead". Bebe and Purab laughs. Then Purab asks her the occasion for the kheer. Jassi explains that a wedding has just taken place in the house and so what if Mr Gogaa and Mrs Gogaa are not there. She also add that Bebe had told her that in a Punjabi house celebration continues till the mendhi is not light on the hands.

It's a windy night. Armaan reaches his dad house. He thinks to himself that he won't let Aryan win at all cost. Arayn comes out of the house and wishes him luck. Armaan enters the house. Puru comes toward Armaan and asks him that why did he had to hear such things about him. Armaan says to Puru that he didn't meant too and before he knew it Gulmohur was in debt. Puru looks confused and asks him that what is he talking about. Armaan realize his mistake and asks his dad isn't he talking about Gulmohur. Puru informs him that he was talking about the wedding and that Aryan had come and told him that Armaan wasn't concentrating on the wedding. Armaan lie is caught because the next question that Puru fires Armaan that what debt was he taking about.

Jassi enters Purab's office. He is looking dead serious. Jassi asks him that what's the matter. Purab gravely say that something happened that he just had to inform her. Jassi asks what. From behind Nandu and HM comes out of their hiding places and jump on her. They start congratulating her. One of them puts a garland around Jassi's neck. Jassi is really pleased. Nandu then asks Jassi that why didn't she tell him such big news. Jassi looks worried for a minute but replies that she is the chairman only for a short time. Nandu says "phir be". He doesn't look mad. Purab add that they are all here to support her. Jassi says that she will be needing all their support tomorrow as it will be her first day as a chairman. The trio has another surprise instore for Jassi. HM tell Jassi that although she can keep quiet about something they can't. And then she exclaims that they (Nandu, HM and Purab) are launching a new fashion house together. Jassi looks really happy for them. Everybody is beaming. Then Jassi asks for the name of the company. Purab replies that that's why she is here. He holds out his hand like a mike and say "Now Jassi CEO of Gulmohur will do the honor of naming our company". Nandu starts acting as if he is recording everything in a camera. Jassi does mike testing. Everybody laughs. Jassi says " I am so happy to be here and thank you for doing all this for me. I am honored to name the company of my three closest friends." She looks at Nandu and say " First Nandu who never let me feel that I am loss of friends". She looks at HM and say " Then Hansmuki HM for short. Who entered my life when I had lost faith in my own capabilities ". HM looks really touched. Then she looks at Purab and say " And then Purab who taught me about friendship ( Not sure about this dialogue)". She then add that she is naming the company "3 T". Everybody looks surprised and asks for the reason. Jassi laughs and say some thing in Punjabi which is just beyond me.

Meanwhile Armaan is totally caught. Puru finds about the debt. Armaan had no other choice and so he had to tell Puru that Gulmohur is loss at 10 crore. Puru asks him that why didn't he tell him that. Armaan says that he didn't have the guts too. Puru sarcastically asks him that whether he didn't have the guts or the courtesy to inform him that what's happening to Gulmohur. He gives Armaan quiet a thrashing. Armaan looks ashamed. Puru also calls Aryan and informs that there will be a board meeting tomorrow and they need to take some big decisions. At her home Jassi is staring at her image confidently. She tells herself that she will bring Gulmohur to such height that nobody would have ever imagined. Bebe comes in and asks her that why is she dreaming with her eyes open. Jassi explains that she has some new work so she was thinking about that. Bebe scolds her lightly for only thinking about work. She puts Jassi to bed. When Jassi is in her bed Bebe tell her that she has her blessings and hope that all her dreams come true. ( which also include Armaan some where which bebe doesn't realize)

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
God bless you ! Deadly.
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Deadly thanks..the problem with PURU is that he spared the rod and spoiled the child..so finally gave it to armaan who was in the need for a thrashing for a long time.
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
yup, he definitely deserves a thrashing!!
gupta Newbie
gupta
gupta

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
 thanks deadly.
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FreshAir

God bless you ! Deadly.

Thanks freshAir ! Blessings are some thing that I will accept any day ,any time ,any where ,any moment.

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Thanks Deadly.... I hope it's not just me.... When I was reading Deadly's update today, I somehow read all the paragraphs about Purab and Jassi very carefully....Smile  But when it came to Armaan's scenes... I just wanted to finish it off very soon... very fast..... Angry Get over with those as soon as possible.

Jassi and Purab scenes are much more interesting than Armaan's mistakes, plans, lies and inconfidence.

BTW, how come Aryan and Mallika (She was not shown anyway), did not discuss the 'check signing by Jassi' thing with Puru or anyone else? That does not sound like Aryan. He will not leave any opportunity to confront Armaan for these kind of things. Or is he planning something else? Or was it producer's negligence?

What do you think?

Manimau

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Welcome to this forum, Nikita.

Go to top