Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   

You're Mine~ AR&MN FF/ Part 1- Pg. 5 (Page 4)

Chocolate... IF-Rockerz
Chocolate...
Chocolate...

Joined: 15 February 2010
Posts: 6816

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arlover_aditi

ooyye niks!!!
easter weekend is long gone
madam when are u planning to update????
waiting for it bacha
continue soonSmile

loads of love
take care
ur aditi di Big smile
 
 
Heyya di
 
i kno, i kno m gettin on typing right now.Ouch
i like writing but typing is such a pain.Angry
plus i was in the hospital on my relax weekend even m not happy abt that and to top it off i had gone there in bright pink pajamas with monkeys dancing on them at 3am.Cry
btw i luv it when u call me bacha, like m only 2 yrs younger but i still luv it. it just sounds so  cute.Embarrassed
 
luv ya alot di
 
Niks
arlover_aditi Senior Member
arlover_aditi
arlover_aditi

Joined: 01 February 2010
Posts: 387

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_19_luv

Originally posted by arlover_aditi

ooyye niks!!!
easter weekend is long gone
madam when are u planning to update????
waiting for it bacha
continue soonSmile

loads of love
take care
ur aditi di Big smile
 
 
Heyya di
 
i kno, i kno m gettin on typing right now.Ouch
i like writing but typing is such a pain.Angry
plus i was in the hospital on my relax weekend even m not happy abt that and to top it off i had gone there in bright pink pajamas with monkeys dancing on them at 3am.Cry
btw i luv it when u call me bacha, like m only 2 yrs younger but i still luv it. it just sounds so  cute.Embarrassed
 
luv ya alot di
 
Niks


hey niks
well i can understand
i myself have to update pyaar impoosible or it's possible? bt kya karu
firstly m really bored to even think wat i shd be writing next
and thn after thinking wud have to pen it down too
bt neways 11th is juzz 3 days away
so u all are gna get the update soon     Smile
btw girl y have u disappeared from the blog????
and nw about that bacha thing
i have a habit to call the ones i love as bacha
so u gna hear it more often from me   Big smile
and about the hospital thingy dnt wry it will be fine in a while
waiting for ur next update

loads of love
take care
aditi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chocolate...

dipu Goldie
dipu
dipu

Joined: 22 March 2009
Posts: 1963

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

hey!!!

nikki.....

where are you yaar,,,hope you are fine kiddo....

plz update soon and plz plz add me in pm list



Edited by dipu - 07 April 2010 at 9:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chocolate...

Chocolate... IF-Rockerz
Chocolate...
Chocolate...

Joined: 15 February 2010
Posts: 6816

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipu

hey!!!

nikki.....

where are you yaar,,,hope you are fine kiddo....

plz update soon and plz plz add me in pm list

 
hey
 
i'll update soon promise.
and don't worry m fine i had to take my granpa to the hospital.
thanx a ton for the comment and m really glad u like my ff.
 
luv ya
Niks =P
awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Joined: 21 August 2009
Posts: 5803

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Do add me to your PM List !
The Character sketch sounds great!
Looking forward to AR's lovestory! LOL
Can't wait!

xo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chocolate...

arlover_aditi Senior Member
arlover_aditi
arlover_aditi

Joined: 01 February 2010
Posts: 387

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Angryheyya niks/daboo/kiddo
arre m angry with u now.....dont even ask me why there are many reasons
1. u saying u missing talking to me and now u arent replying to my mail.....chodo reply karne ke liye shayad kuch tha hi nahi bt wat about writing back???Angry Angry Angry

2. wheres my next part haan???Angry AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryi want the next part of sweetheart asap......m waiting eagerly for it........comon jaldi se

3. u say u are waiting for the next part of my ff n the 9th A part is up n i still didnt see ur comment anywhere.......arre even if u didnt like it atleast u cud have commented na Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
AngryAngryAngryAngry
chalo now i guess m way too angry bt this time u deserve this.......lets see hw u manaofy ur dii

loads of love
take care
aditi



Edited by arlover_aditi - 03 May 2010 at 4:37am
Chocolate... IF-Rockerz
Chocolate...
Chocolate...

Joined: 15 February 2010
Posts: 6816

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arlover_aditi

Angryheyya niks/daboo/kiddo
arre m angry with u now.....dont even ask me why there are many reasons
1. u saying u missing talking to me and now u arent replying to my mail.....chodo reply karne ke liye shayad kuch tha hi nahi bt wat about writing back???Angry Angry Angry

2. wheres my next part haan???Angry AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryi want the next part of sweetheart asap......m waiting eagerly for it........comon jaldi se

3. u say u are waiting for the next part of my ff n the 9th A part is up n i still didnt see ur comment anywhere.......arre even if u didnt like it atleast u cud have commented na Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
AngryAngryAngryAngry
chalo now i guess m way too angry bt this time u deserve this.......lets see hw u manaofy ur dii

loads of love
take care
aditi

 
di mujhe apka irada naik nahi lagraha hai.Embarrassed LOL
arlover_aditi Senior Member
arlover_aditi
arlover_aditi

Joined: 01 February 2010
Posts: 387

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_19_luv

Originally posted by arlover_aditi

Angryheyya niks/daboo/kiddo
arre m angry with u now.....dont even ask me why there are many reasons
1. u saying u missing talking to me and now u arent replying to my mail.....chodo reply karne ke liye shayad kuch tha hi nahi bt wat about writing back???Angry Angry Angry

2. wheres my next part haan???Angryi want the next part of sweetheart asap......m waiting eagerly for it........comon jaldi se

3. u say u are waiting for the next part of my ff n the 9th A part is up n i still didnt see ur comment anywhere.......arre even if u didnt like it atleast u cud have commented na Angry
Angry
chalo now i guess m way too angry bt this time u deserve this.......lets see hw u manaofy ur dii

loads of love
take care
aditi

 
di mujhe apka irada naik nahi lagraha hai.Embarrassed LOL


hayye!!!!!! badi jaldi pehchaan gayi mere iraadon ko tu Embarrassed  LOL
chalo tc

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A LOT LIKE LOVE#2-part 40 pg 128(LAST PART)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: barkha_90   Replies: 1198   Views: 485804

barkha_90 1198 485804 05 May 2012 at 3:10am by TANVI_SEXY
AR love story Part 23 P. 73- LAST PART

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: ..Mira..   Replies: 634   Views: 289132

..Mira.. 634 289132 17 January 2012 at 1:00am by chcolaty
FF:Chance pe Dance last part..(part 22) (pg.36)END

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: _Arushi_   Replies: 312   Views: 59707

_Arushi_ 312 59707 26 May 2011 at 10:28am by sweetnandu
may be(mayur ff)part last part-page 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: adi_gupta   Replies: 233   Views: 80693

adi_gupta 233 80693 06 September 2009 at 5:26am by Yoshita0411
LOVE - AA ff PART - part 9 updt pg8

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: *~sneha~*   Replies: 76   Views: 26085

*~sneha~* 76 26085 30 August 2008 at 8:34am by teenorchid

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index