Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Chocolate...

IF-Rockerz

Chocolate...

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Hii everyone. Well this idea came up to me and I just had to pen it down. To let all of yawl know this is the first time m writing something besides school work so u'll have to bear with me b'coz it might be rough. This FF is dedicated to my one and only Aditi di. She is awesome guys and this just something to make up for me being so stupid. I hope u all like it.Embarrassed

Armaan Malik

A PHAT hunk and a hardworking dude. A rare combination with the most adorable grey eyes. He may be a complete flirt but respects all women. He is 21 yrs old and doing his 3rd yr of college for Medicine and Business. A believer of love and is waiting for his perfect girl. His closest friend in college Muskaan Chadda and his parents are Balwinder (Billy) and Ananya (Annie) Malik.

Riddhima Gupta

She is simple girl and centre of attention in her home. She is her Daddy, Vinay Gupta's Sweetheart n' Darling, her older brother Atul's and her twin brother Rahul's Angel. She loves getting showered in love and uses that towards things but never misuses their love. She is very pretty and has the most expressive green eyes. Is a trouble maker but to an extent. She is a very talented girl and is a topper when it comes to grades. She is 21 yrs old and is studying Medicine and Business and is also doing her 3rd yr of college.

Vinay Gupta

Father of Atul, Rahul and Riddhima Gupta. He is a totally fun loving, widow. He loves Riddhima more than anyone or anything in this world. He has three kids: Atul his oldest son and is twins; Rahul and Riddhima, with Rahul being older by two minutes. He is a qualified doctor but he decided to be the principal of Bay View College when he got the offer. This man is a fun loving teenager at heart with an awesome personality.

[*note~ guyz u can picture Vinay Gupta as any actor b'coz this character is the complete opposite of Dr. Shashank Gupta (Monish Bhel) from DMG]

Atul Gupta

He is gr8 guy. Is 23 yrs old and is studying last yr of college to become a doctor. He is a girl's best friend sort of guy and is a total plant-lover (eco friendly dude). He loves Riddhima a lot and is very protective abt her. He is crazy for one person and that is his girlfriend, Anjali Rai. He is the oldest son of Vinay Gupta and is a gr8 brother to Rahul and Riddhima.

Rahul Gupta

He is Riddhima's older twin and the second son of Vinay Gupta. He is a loving guy and is good-looking. He is in his third yr of college studying Business. He was a Mamma's Boy when he was little and so misses her a lot. Even though Riddhima and him are always annoying each other he loves her a lot. He has a huge crush on Muskaan Chadda since a yr now.

Muskaan Chadda

A very bubbly and bright girl. She is Punjabi at heart but modern at soul. She is like one of those tough cookies. Rahul and her are always fighting but she has a crush on him but is afraid that he might reject her. Armaan is her closest friend in college. She is 21 yrs old, 3rd yr of college and is studying Business.

Anjali Rai

A person who has loads of attitude but is very good at heart. She is 23 yrs old studying Medicine, last yr of college. She is madly in love with Atul, they have been with each other since two yrs now. She also knows Riddhima and treats her as a sister and has a soft side for her like all the other Gupta's.

Guyz plzz plzz plzz leave comments and wat u think of my FF behind. all criticisim is welcome nd plzz press the like button if u like this FF.Smile

luv
Nikki =P

Edited by Nikki_19_luv - 01 June 2010 at 4:00pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

navtindertrendyfriendsPrincess_shonaammy_amnapiyushiStupidcupid1234niki4lifearlover_aditichahatmalhotralailayazkhansasyaSuper.womanmansibhartiscorpio95ankitajain94-Su-iceprincess101Cutee999funkybratzdhruvikaluvsKSGCutielovesChocsarshluver_15sammy4uprincess52awarapan.ShiningStar18Ishia-Priyaa-anumeha_rajatSani_RaniNorzEthereal-Path-ArohaAngel-Radhika ShahMeghzzdobrevagasms.PINK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You're Mine~ AR&MN FF/ Part 1- Pg. 5" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chocolate...

IF-Rockerz

Chocolate...

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
 INDEX

Character Sketch ~ Pg. 1
Part 1~ Pg. 5

Edited by Nikki_19_luv - 31 May 2010 at 6:04pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

trendyfriendsniki4lifescorpio95iceprincess101gupta.aditi20awarapan.Norz.PINK.

dhruvikaluvsKSG

IF-Dazzler

dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

heyy dear

lovely cs
cont soon
n add me to ur pm list
thxx

dhruvika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chocolate...

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

hey nice concept

would love 2 read more

cont soonn

Chocolate...

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
hey
nice start
loved it
cont soon
do pm me when u updat
nruti

Chocolate...

Cutee999

IF-Dazzler

Cutee999

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
nice concept, do pm me also .

Chocolate...

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice concept
continue soon

love
Riddss

Chocolate...

Ishia

IF-Rockerz

Ishia

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
hey nice continue dear...pm me when u start the first part..

Chocolate...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top