Debate Mansion

Food for thought - Human kind

Khatarnak thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Are we the worst animals on this planet - please discuss

We humans always talk of ourselves as the most "intelligent" and civilized out of all beings. We can't see the truth and the fact that we most cruel and savage creatures to ever roam the planet. I have always said that and always will. We're the only ones to kill for the sake of killing or out of greed. We wage needless horrifying wars against each other and commit acts of barbarism that no other species "beasts" would do in billion years. We steal, lie, kill, hit, hate, abuse, discriminate and enslave others because of the color of their skin, sell arms, ammunition and poison to others so that we can make money, the list never ends.

Yes there are good humans in society as well, but over all evil rules. Look as far back as you can at the history of this evil wicked race -humans- and you'll see nothing but killing each other. I think evil outweighs good and has a far more lasting effect. How can you justify the killing of millions of people (in wars) since the turn of this century

Indeed animals do kill each other but they do it out of necessity mostly when they are hungry or when they feel threatened

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes although Human Beings can be gods, there are those who can also be Satans and Devils.
The worst part of it is that all these things are still going on because of greed for power, politics, wealth, religion and ego.
Even religion in the hands of the wrong people does more damage than good.
Sherraz thumbnail
I don't think we are the worst, I don't like hounds.

Welcome Khaty, I hope you are better, don't think too much abt wars n stuff.  Enjoy your stay here😃
Khatarnak thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sherraz

I don't think we are the worst, I don't like hounds.

Welcome Khaty, I hope you are better, don't think too much abt wars n stuff.  Enjoy your stay here😃

That's true - but we can not ignore the facts of life, I feel sad about what goes around in our surronding

Thanks Sherraz for welcoming me and a brief introduction would not hurt (I am assuming you are  some one I know or vice versa)
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Khatarnak

We humans always talk of ourselves as the most "intelligent" and civilized out of all beings. We can't see the truth and the fact that we most cruel and savage creatures to ever roam the planet. I have always said that and always will. We're the only ones to kill for the sake of killing or out of greed. We wage needless horrifying wars against each other and commit acts of barbarism that no other species "beasts" would do in billion years. We steal, lie, kill, hit, hate, abuse, discriminate and enslave others because of the color of their skin, sell arms, ammunition and poison to others so that we can make money, the list never ends.

Yes there are good humans in society as well, but over all evil rules. Look as far back as you can at the history of this evil wicked race -humans- and you'll see nothing but killing each other. I think evil outweighs good and has a far more lasting effect. How can you justify the killing of millions of people (in wars) since the turn of this century

Indeed animals do kill each other but they do it out of necessity mostly when they are hungry or when they feel threatened

We are part of animal world😊During three thousand years, man has been through five thousand wars ,killing and killing and killing....humans are very cunning, very calculating, very ugly. human can fall lower than the animals, becos man can rise higher than man higher than gods. men has an infinite potentiality... he can be the lowest and he can be the highest...I think attacking and Showing muscular power is part of animality...But we cant find the Motherly love in animals....motherly love means...we can be motherly to an animal or tree...we can be motherly to anything. It is something inside us not in 90% of animals. Being motherly means being capable of unconditional love, loving the person for the sheer joy of loving.....but a dog is a dog.... he remains a dog. He is born a dog and he will die a dog.... A man or human can becom a Gandhi or jesus or krishna or Mohd or Hitler or become an Osama too. So we humans very open ended on both sides...but we know or we should recognise this... 'I am an animal and I have to be alert and and go beyond it'.😃😉
Originally posted by: Khatarnak

Agree with the overall sentiment. Like you said, it's a never ending list of heinous crimes. Cruel and selfish to the core. Unbounded arrogance. No respect for animals and their territories. No respect for the climate. No respect for the natural resources. Drove thousands of species of animals and birds and sea creatures to extinction. Own the oceans. Own the land. Like, it's all theirs for the taking. Humans got to be the worst ever to inhabit this earth.

Don't worry. It would be a short lived tale. It would prove to be just a blimp on the universal time line.

Khatarnak thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mister.K.

Agree with the overall sentiment. Like you said, it's a never ending list of heinous crimes. Cruel and selfish to the core. Unbounded arrogance. No respect for animals and their territories. No respect for the climate. No respect for the natural resources. Drove thousands of species of animals and birds and sea creatures to extinction. Own the oceans. Own the land. Like, it's all theirs for the taking. Humans got to be the worst ever to inhabit this earth.

Don't worry. It would be a short lived tale. It would prove to be just a blimp on the universal time line.

Things are going to change definitely, but not sure if it's going to happen in our lives? 
Khatarnak thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Yes although Human Beings can be gods, there are those who can also be Satans and Devils.

The worst part of it is that all these things are still going on because of greed for power, politics, wealth, religion and ego.
Even religion in the hands of the wrong people does more damage than good.

The biggest problem to me is greed and power struggle