Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "spirit dream (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Babi_angel

Groupbie

Babi_angel

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Freaky... The other day I was downstairs watchin TV around 2 in the morning. I thought I saw a familiar lady moving (like a ghost).  
Ive heard loads of scary stories like that but I reckon its cos of all the scary stories we hear we let our imagination go wild.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushhhh

ILUVPREM

ILUVPREM

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I know that has happened to me before. You need to calm yourself down. then think about where you are and pay close attention to what you think about before you go to sleep. I once read a book about a girl getting murder. In my dream, I saw her die then I awoke in my dream and saw her right beside my bed. And opened my eyes in actual. I was sweating and panting like crazy. Just be sure to keep a glass of water with you and if you pray do a silent prayer. As well as, try not to think of things that upset you, it comes back to you in a way like it already has, in your dreams.

ILUVPREM

ILUVPREM

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
And one more thing yaar it could be your imagination getting carried away if you were stressed out !

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
just keep a open bible next to you or somethin.......and dnt try to think about it much.......

sushii.

Goldie

sushii.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Even I get scary dreams even though I have Ganpati's idol in my room and also and picture of Ganpati! But its just our imagination because of different stories which we read and horror movies we watch! 
The best thing is quietly go and sleep with your parents, thats what I do when I get such dreams! Tongue

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Ah be nice to the visitor.
They may be lonely.LOL

There is nothing to fear and sometimes they may have a message.
Basically we exist in two different planes.

Edited by Summer3 - 20 June 2011 at 2:33am

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Hello I am new to the forum...my name is Abhiram...Abhi...i think dear...there r two explanations for ghosts in our dreams...

1) If we watch some horror movie, we may see the same in our dream...or something related to it..it has happened to me..tht i was playing a horror game on my laptop...and at night i saw horror ghostly things...it was just recurrence of my mind...since i was playing it full day...it appeared in my dream...

2) Sometimes...real ghosts or spirits or eerie things also come in our dreams...to prevent this...Chant or recite Hanuman Chalisa everyday...ghosts will not come even near 10 feet of u...i have heard and listened to stories like this in my apartment...my mumma's friend lives downstairs...her husband owns a hotel...once a waiter of the hotel...after going home for the night...returned the next day to the hotel for his duty...and he was possessed by a spirit...he was behaving paranormally and making weird noises...my mum's frnd's hubby had a locket with a picture of Hanuman on it...he removed it and put it around the neck of the waiter...the spirit immediately left him...

So if u keep on getting such type of dreams...recite Hanuman Chalisa everyday...or before sleeping keep a picture of God near you...otherwise a locket of God...it will protect u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Essence..Summer3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top