!!.-*-.!! Pavitra Awards Live Event !!.-*-.!!

Posted: 14 years ago

Savita shouts :  Namaste, Salaam, Adaab ladies and gentlemen!
Damodar: array wait wait! you always go without me and had I know before that you would be hosting alone, I wouldn't have bought a mic !! Why are you shouting like this when you have a mike ??
Savita: KYA ? You bought a mike ? My dear good for nothing pati !! Have you seen how much we have spent for the sets and, promos and advertising ?? All the money went to the marketing department !! So in order to save some moneys to atleast go home by a rikshaw, I was shouting instead of using a mike and you ruined it !! And its not my problem if you are so slow like a tortoise
Damodar interrupting : Ahh !! What a way to save money !! You are such a greedy person that you don't even care about your health !! I am not fast like you. and in the end of the race, rabit loses nod tortoise wins.
Savita: why are you bringing the jungle in the awards? our house is already like a jungle and you want to make the awards like a jungle too! I'm trying to be decent today, won't you let me do that ?
Damodar: array you started arguing. Look you are even arguing in front of so many people. proceed with your shouting *cough* sorry speech *smiles sheepishly*
Savita:  *embarassed* oh yes I forgot we are here to host the awards. people, you know there is so much love in our fighting.
Damodar: Yes, we are the evergreen loving jodi of the tv industry, see I'm wearing green and my Savita is wearing green too ..  and we are your hosts for tonight! by the way savita, you are looking really beautiful and gorgeous in this green saree tonight.
Savita: *pinching his cheek and blushing* ( note : I know it should be pulling but Savita and pulling :S :P )  Damu, what are you saying in front of these kids! I think you have been spending too much time with SD and Ali.
Damodar: oho don't call me Damu! at least not here! SD and Ali remind me of the most besharam award. lets start with the most besharam award and leave the besharmi behind!
Savita: If it were in my hands, I would have given this award to the whole forum. look how shamelessly they insult me.
Damodar: Savita why do you always say bad things. let us concentrate on the awards. The nominations for the most besharam awards are Sid(unknown18), Ali, Taz ( Tasnime ), SD, Resham, and Piya.
Savita: and the award goes t ...

Damodar : STOP IT !!
Savita : Arrey kya hua ?
Damodar : let's announce the runner up first !!
Savita : *golmaled* runner up ?? but we don't have runner up in these kinda awards functions ?
Damodar : *sighing* Arrey Savita, maine kaha naa, our awards will be different !! And seeing the votes, the competition is very tough !! Some people won by just a vote difference !! We have an amazing show, an amazing forum, an amazing atmosphere, an amazing rishta between all the members, an amazz

Savita : come to the point !!
Damodar : arrey chillax !! so since our forum is special and unique, our awards will be special and unique as well !! ( savita nods ) .. our forum is special naa, isliye our awards ( looks at Savita who is shooting draggers at him ) ok ok .. anyways as everyone deserves something, we decided to also have runners up .. so we'll first announce the runners up then the winners
Savita : but this wasn't written in my script !!
Damodar : kabhi kabhi you can use your brain too naa *cough I know you can't use it as you don't have any brains cough*..
Savita : Mr Damodar, how did i know that we'll also have runners up ? And what did you just say ?
Damodar : kuch nahi .. leave it, let me announce the runners up then you can carry on reading your script !! *wink*
Savita : hehe I always get the best
Damodar : anyways so the runners up are *drumbs beat .. all the nominees look at each other scared to get the besharam award* and the runner up is, sorry are as we have ties :
Savita : shoot !!
Damodar : Yeah they are shooting .. no need to shout at them like this !!
Savita  angrily : I forgot my introduction speech !!
Damodar : Arrgh carry on !!
Savita : Hey my chawl nautankis !! oops, we aren't at the PR sets naa .. Hey Pavitrians, welcome to the Pavitra Awards !! Thank you for coming and attending this event ..  Hope you enjoyed the premiere and red carpet !! Today will be the best !! Kyunki you'll get to see amazing performances, haaaaaaaaaaaaan  !! magical moments !! shocking rumours !!

Damodar : *yawning* same boring speech again and again !! they know that our award is something unique just by looking at this set !! Now please don't make me sleep here too like you do day and night at our place !! Anywyays Best of luck to all the nominees and advance congratulations to all the winners and runners up !! Please don't feel bad with any of the categories, everything is JUST FOR FUN !!

Savita : Please kindly show your awards to everyone shamelessly :P ( mean use the siggies for atleast a week !! ), I'll ask everyone if you have showed them your gifts !! And you better use warna .. !! ( I'll check your siggy box ;) )

Damodar : Savita if you continue threatening them like this, they'll run away, and this whole set will be waste, nor  will we be able to recover this lost !!

Savita : Theek hai baba, theek hai .. now let's start with the show, the audience is looking at us like wanting to kill us

Damodar : Yeah so we were at the best besharam category .. the best besharam award nominees are  Tasnime, SD, Resham, Piya, SD and Ali !! .. The runner-up is  ... woww someone who was really tring hard to bag this award day and night .. yes our very dear Ali and Taz .. Wait Taz !?!
Savita: .. And the winner is  the one and only ' Congrats SD, you won the Emraan Hashmi award !!
Damodar: Aray wah! he is such a brilliant and besharam guy. Thats what I call talent!

SD: Thanks a lot. I want to thank everyone who voted for me. I want to say a shair for my fellow members'TU HELP KARTA GAYA, MAIN BESHARMI KARTA GAYA, TERA NAAM HOTA GAYA, MAIN BADNAAM HOTA GAYA'.Thank you! and dont forget to contact me for my besharam agencies!
Savita: Wah wah!
Damodar: Can I have your number please SD?
Savita: Hey why do you need his number??
Damodar: Ummm I was just taking it for future'for my friends..
SD: Damodar Ji, what are you going to do in future with my number? take it now as you really need it and its already too late you know.
Damodar: I know!
Savita: Hey you SD you got your award na now leave! Damodar, what do you mean I know? I will see you when you get home!
Damodar: Chalo you might even look at me for once with this excuse. You always make guest appearances when I am sleeping.
Savita: Ahh you are sad because of my guest appearances, you should look the guest appearances in the PR forum. some members come and post one comment and run away. They come to drop a hi and ask how are  you, and run away without waiting for a reply .. nor actually caring about our state :P
Damodar: Yea lets give the Eid-Ka-Chand (special appearance) award. And the award goes to Shankar and Priya.

Shankar: Thanks! It takes a lot of effort to visit that jungle you know! There are AK 47s pointed at Manav all the time and I dont want to die instead of him by accident.
Priya: Thanks! I am just too lazy to come there.
Savita: Lazy just like my husband! What are we gonna give now Dams ?

Damodar: lets give the Sona Award (the most asleep).
Savita: Sona!! where is sona?? i want sona??
Damodar: aray not that sona! you always think about sona!
Savita: At least I think about something na unlike you. I think it should go to my husband but he is not participating.
Damodar: Savita, its not good for a wife to insult his husband like this in public.
Savita: Ok fine I will insult you at home. The Sona Award goes to'obviously Sid and Priya!! Why am I not surprised!

Sid: Thanks a lottt everyone!! Sleeping is my childhood problem and hobby. it feels so good to be appreciated for the efforts of 20 years. *yawning* and..I want to..thank'
Savita: heh bas bas. Now get off the stage before you fall asleep here and make everyone sleep too !!
Priya: Yes give me the mic before I fall asleep. I want to thank all the dreams of Ranbir because they really motivate me to sleep. I like the towel dream the best!
Damodar: haww shameless and naughty girl!
Savita: Shameless aur naughty'hmm'that reminds me of someone I am missing!'umm'who is it'

Damodar: don't stress your old brain! you must be talking about Varsha darling!
Savita: Varsha DARLING??
Varsha: Finally I got my cue!! I was waiting for so long! these oldies na. they forget everything. Hellooo ladies and gentlemen!! I am Varsha and I am here to add some masala to this old curry (indicating to Savita and Damodar)
Savita: Hey who did you call old? Tu budhi, teri maa hai naa, teri maa budhi!
Damodar: aray savita leave her na. she is just a bachi!
Savita: Haan bachi! Bachi my foot. She is very chaaluu.
Varsha: What to do Savita .. you have to be chaaluu to face this world and handle people like you. Lets continue the show now. Chaaluu reminds me of the Smartest Member award. The person who will get this award is very smart and chaaluu. I always keep a dictionary by my side to understand what she is saying. But whatever she says makes sense and that is why she is getting this award!! very well deserved! Ok, first the runner up is Nikita and the award goes to Cji (commentator)

C: Hello.I prefer C. Thanks for appreciating my work. I don't like to give speeches so that's it for today.
Damodar: aahh this is the kind of woman I like. Speaks so less and to the point! she doesn't do any buk buk and never gets into a fight. Kash I met her earlier ..
Savita: I am still here!
Varsha: Yes, unfortunately!
Savita: listen you girl! I am saying this very nicely. You stay away from my husband and me or else you will have to become my bahu!
Varsha: NAHIIIIIIIIIIIII!! And I won't even be a baharwali, so what will I be ? Third wife, OMG !! Satishhhh ! Damu .. !!
Damodar: Aray Savita dont be so harsh on such a sweet girl. chalo lets cool down a bit and enjoy a performance by the 2nd best couple in the industry!  Sushant and Ankita!

Varsha : But hey they won the best couple award, so how come they are the 2nd best couple ?

Savita : *blushing* I and Damu are the best couple naa *wink wink*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgYGRuSkqbY[/YOUTUBE]

BREAK !

In this season of cricket and serials, we know that you have to face everyday pati-patni jagdas .. In your house itself, and the neighbours too .. What to do to avoid jagdas ? WAtch this video !! Our sweet Sushant is explaining you how to use it !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpuFDzXIdJY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago

Varsha: huuuummmm ttuuuummmmm'.
Damodar: Varsha, the performance is over.
Varsha: Oh yes Damodar ji .. sorry! It was too good and magical and I was lost in Sushant. Wasn't he looking hot and handsome!!
Damodar: Yes he is handsome but not as handsome as me! and please call me Damu as people call me that with love.
Varsha: ok Damu! By the way where did Savita go?
Damodar: I dont know. She must be taking someone's class backstage. Let her stay there as it's peaceful here.
Varsha: I agree with you. I dont know how you stay with her. She is so annoying.
Damodar: *sighing* Whenever I see her I just remember "pyar kiya to darna kya" and this gives me courage to face her and tolerate her.
Varsha: Hey let's give the annoying award now.
Damodar: Give it to savita!
Varsha: oh Damu this is for the members only. I would have loved to give this award to Churail .. The annoying member award goes to sjain and the runners up are the 3 Idiots, sorry I mean organisers .. Taz, Sid nd Aarti !!

Sjain:Thanks! But there were other more deserving members like Tas! She is savita's guru in annoying others!
Varsha: ha ha I agree! she was soo annoying when she came to ask me to host the show. I had to accept the offer as they wanted the show to be entertaining
. Anyways worries not, the 3 organizers got their awards too .. maybe because of their interviews hehe .. and who is a better entertainer than me!
Damodar: Well there is indeed a better entertainer than you in the PR forum! He has revealed about the past of the great Rasika and Kaka!
Varsha: Oho looks like you are a fan of Rasika too *wink*
Damodar: aray no no. I am not into older women *blush* .. back to the awards .. So that guy has fixed marriages by having swayamvars and opened agencies for divorce. The runner ups are Aarti and Kool. And of course the most entertaining award goes to SD!!
Varsha: Aray he just got an award!
Damodar: he is very besharam you know! taking all the awards!!

SD: Don't be jealous people. Besharmi is also a talent. And I know I must have gotten the funniest member award and the naughtiest member award too.
Domodar: Look at his besharmi. We are giving him an award and he is asking for more.
Varsha (looking at the list): greedy people ! Damu he is right! He did win the funniest and the naughtiest member award.

SD: See!! I told you!! I had full confidence in my besharmi skills! Thanks everyone for voting for me. Keep using my services and keep voting.
Damodar: Thanks again SD. I will contact you soon. There is another member who got this award, Akash S.
Varsha: Akash S!!

Damodar: Where did this guy go?? Maybe he went back to Mars!!
Varsha: Damu, why don't you announce the boring categories till I come back from touching up my make up.
Damodar: ok go go. Aaj kal ki larkiyan bhi na! Thank God my wife thinks she is pretty and doesn't need make up or else she would spend all her time doing make up like these girls'anyways'.ahem'Now I will be announcing the technical awards and there are two winners for each category. Please come and receive your award and give a speech at the end of the awards. The best siggy maker goes to TB(toothbrush) and unnati720. The Best VM maker goes to Soma and Aarti. The most creative award goes to Taz and Sid. The most Innovative award goes to Gur and AnnJan ( Loveabletwinz ).

Varsha (comes to back to the stage): haaaawwwww!!
Damodar: aray what happened??
Varsha: No No I cant tell you.
Damodar: tell me na. are you going to give me heart attack at this age??
Varsha: ok ok'well'I saw Savita dancing with Sushant backstage!! and she was pataoing him!
Damodar: Kyaaaaaa??

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h881_lUQerU[/YOUTUBE]

Damodar (crying on Varsha's shoulder): How could Savita do this??
Varsha: Aray Damu don't cry like a baby. Well I know this is hard for you as your loving wife betrayed you. Let me do the rest of the awards. So ladies and gentlemen now I will announce the Baby of the forum award. The runner up is Sid and the award goes to Ali.

Ali: Thanks for the award!!I hope you guys are not making bakra of me. I think I deserve this award as I am one of the youngest people in this forum.
Varsha: awww be safe Ali!
Damodar: Rukho Ali. Ali beta I want to give you some free advice. Don't let your wife make bakra of you. Look at me.
Ali: aray I am already a bakra! these forum members made me bakra so many times!! One day I will be taking revenge!
Varsha: Keep talking Yeli. That day will never come! For now take this Bakra of the Forum Award! the runner ups are Piya, Akash, and Tas. The winner is the ultimate bakra, Ali!

Ali: Aray wah! I was hoping for this award. Chalo at least I got rewarded for tolerating all the bakris of the forum.
Varsha: Hey all the bakris tolerated you! and they should be rewarded for that! Aaj kal ke bachay bhi na!!
Savita (comes back and see damodar on Varsha's shoulder): ye larki! dont you have any shame?? and You! Damodar! what are you doing on her shoulder???

Damodar: You are asking me questions!! I should be asking you!! what were you doing backstage??
Savita: me..umm..I was doing nothing.
Varsha: wow what a scene. Savita has no answer for something for the first time!
Savita: hey larki you shut up and leave from here now. stay away from my husband (Varsha leaves) Why are you crying??
Damodar: I am crying because you betrayed me!
Savita: me? no no. I can never do that you know that Damu jaanu!
Damodar: I won't get fooled by your sweet talk this time. You do a lot of golmaaling. I want to give the Golmaal of the forum award. The runner up is Tanya and the award goes to obviously the golmaal of the forum, Taz.

Taz: Hellowww people! Thanks for the award!! I dont do golmaal intentionally you know. It just comes natural to me. Just like advertising and demanding. I want to share this award with Preet! I love you Preeetttt!!
Savita: who is this Preet??
Taz: Preet is from kis desh mein hai mera dil. He played'
Savita: ok ok stop advertising now.
Damodar: Savita, don't change the topic now. Answer me what were you doing with Sushant?? What is this chakkar??
Savita: aray baba don't get so angry. There is no chakkar! I was just enjoying myself. He is so rich na!! But unfortunately he is already married to some village girl Archana! So I had to come back to you.
Damodar: What do you mean come back to me??
Savita: Uhmm..I mean look you are so nice and loyal. but that Sushant!! ( Taz is fuming :-P )

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuBqelALmDk[/YOUTUBE]

BREAK

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf1p_WW1LeM&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

Savita: He is such a player! He was dancing and God knows doing what with so many girls. He was surrounded by so many! And someone revealed that he was already married! We didnt believe that but his wife came and beat him up in front of everyone and he went back to his wife. So I came back to my loyal loving husband. ( Taz just wanna get up and torture and kill this Savita very badly !! )
Damodar: Aww I love you Savu darling!
Savita: Again you started your besharmi !! I told you stay away from that SD!
Damodar: Uff why are you getting so angry and strict ?? Anyways. Let's give the most strict member award now.
Savita: The runner up is Resham and the winner is *ahemm cough cough* K .. Kk .. Kool .. Koolsadhu!

Kool: Thanks!! Arrey give me the mic Savita!
Savita (scared): Here take it take it!
Kool: Thanks. Why is it so quiet suddenly?
Savita: I think they are scared of you!
Kool: Oh come on guys you can clap at least!! I am not that scary!! I promise I wont dissect your clapping in my daily commentary! I want to thank all the innocent members whom I bullied. Love you guys!
Savita: oh thank God she is gone!
Damodar: Savita, are you really that scared of Kool??
Savita: Haven't you read her commentaries?? I dont want her to write a bad commentary about these awards! Anyone would think 10 times before opening their mouth in front of her.
Damodar: true true! but hey you and thinking ?? ( Savita glares at him ) .. ok ok !!'The next award is for the Idiot of the forum!
Savita: the whole forum should get that!
Damodar: Savita, because of these idiots we earn money and stay alive so respect them! The runner up is Ali and the winner is Taz !!

Taz : Yayyyyyyy!!!! Finally!! I want to thank each and every member and the organizers of these awards for finally appreciating me. There is no other place who would have appreciated an idiot like me!!
Savita: ok ok make your speech short. its getting late...
Damodar: Yes its getting late. Hey Tas, take all your other awards too. The runner up for the most talkative member is Tanya and the winner is Taz ! The runner up for the friendliest member are Sid and Devu and the winner is Taz ! The biggest arman fan runner up are Akash and Piya and the winners are Tas and Nikita.

Savita: How come Tas got soo many awards?? there is some locha!
Tas: oho there is no locha! I am just very popular you know. and..
Savita: hey larki you already said your speech 2 times. now let Nikita say her speech.
Nikita: Thanks Savita Ji. I want to thank all the members and my parents. I love Arman as they are such a lovely couple. I even started another story on them. Do check it out!
Savita: Looks like Nikita learned advertising skills from Tas! Hey Niki wait. You also got the most romantic member award too!
Nikita: Oh thank you so much!

Damodar: Niki, teach some romance to Arman as well! Maybe you can take Nisha's help in this mission as she wins the most helpful member award!

Nisha: Thanks! I just want to say one thing: do you need my help??
Damodar:Savita needs help but I dont think you can help her! Even God gave up on her
Savita: what did you say??
Damodar: aray nothing Savu jaanu!
Savita: stop this sweet act ok! you are a gulaab jamun from outside but a karela from inside.
Damodar: stop fighting! remember the awards! The sweetest member award runner up is Piya and the winner is Nisha!

Nisha: Thanks! I am sweet and helpful! I love you guys!! this night is getting better and better!
Savita: and this night is just getting hotter and hotter. Why is it so hot here? Did the AC stop working?
Damodar: why are you hot Savita? Look at Tanya! She is looking hot and she is working out even during the awards! (points towards the treadmill beside the stage)
Savita: aray she has been active for the past two months. God knows what happened to her. She is active all the time!
Damodar: The most active member award runner up is Akash S and the winner is Tanya!!

Tanya:Thanks everyone! I worked really hard for the 2 months to get this award. it really means a lot to me. I want to dedicate this award to Manav and Archana as they were rooting for me!! I will talk later guys as I have to work out a bit more.
Savita: work out more?? she is crazy!!
Damodar: yea she is crazy but not the crazziest. The craziest member award runner up is Tas and the winner is Akash S.

Akash(SD's Gardish ke fankaar and Akash's Havanna nights -Salsa teamki jugalbandi)
Savita: wow you guys set the stage on fire!! So much energy!!
Domadar: For the energy Akash brought to this stage and the forum, he gets the most energetic member award! and the runner up is Aarti.

Akash: uh Thanks everyone! I want to thank all my dudes from Mars and all my dudettes from Venus.
Savita: What is wrong with this guy??
Damodar: dont worry. He is crazy.
Savita: The next category is the spammer of the forum. The forum, specially the rishtedaar adda, is full of spammers! the competition must have been tough.
Damodar: The runner up is Tas and the award goes to Meeti and Sid!

Meeti and Sid (together): Itni shiddat se Guinness Records ko todne ki koshish ki hai ke PR forum ke har idiot ne isliye chatting ki hai!!
Damodar: Wah wah!! kahan se churaya hai shair??
Meeti: nowhere! (Meeti and Sid run away as fast as they spam before their shair gets caught!)
Savita: aray what happened to them??
Damodar: who knows! lets continue the awards'
Varsha: aray wait wait. you guys forgot about me?
Damodar: No, you forgot about us! how long does it take to fix make up?? Anyways, I'm tired .. I need a BREAK !!

BREAK !!

Savita: poor girl needs a lot of make up as she doesnt have natural beauty like me!
Varsha: I am very beautiful and cute!!
Damodar: arrey both of you stop fighting on the stage at least!! cute will be the person who will get the cutest member award!
Savita: who is that??
Damodar: The cutest member award runner up is Meeti and the winner is Sid!

Sid: Thanksssss everyone for voting for me!! No one believed me when I told them that someone told me I look cute like Kareena Kapoor. Now see I was not lying. I am the cutest!! But, I want to give this award to Fifi as she is the cutest according to me.
Savita: hey dont try to be Akshay Kumar!!
Sid: aray Savita Ji dont get angry. I am just giving it to her insaaniyat ke naatay!
Varsha: lo we already had insaaniyat baba and now we have insaaniyat mata!!
Damodar: stop this insaaniyat yaar! this insaaniyat has ruined men! lets talk about the awards. More interesting awards are coming up!!
Varsha: oh yes! The best newcomer award goes to Akashii and Alviraz!!

Alviraz: Thanks everyone. I really..
Savita: give me the mic! you are a newcomer and you get only this much space. now go!
Damodar: Savita, you must be the least liked person in the forum!
Varsha: and the most liked person award goes to Tanya leaving Nish bag the runner up award !

Meeti: Thanks everyone for liking me!!
Tanya: Me? really?? no problem. these kinds of haadsay do happen!
Savita: I agree with you Tanya! The best Lawyer award goes to Nikita and Gaurimisha.

Nikita: Thanks again! waisay to I am studying medicine and want to be a doctor but being a lawyer is my side business. My biggest client is Manav and I am making a lot of money since he needs me almost everyday!
Gauri: I agree Nikita. hum na hotay to Manav ka kya hota??
Varsha: Wohi hota jo manzooray Khuda hota!
Damodar: wah wah what a shair!
Savita: You stop praising Varsha so much!! I can see the flirting going on between you two!!
Damodar: aray I was just appreciating some good shayari! lets appreciate some good writing now. The Shakespeare Award for the best writers goes to Skeptical and SD(again)!

Skeptical and SD: we will write a story to express our gratitude for the award!
Varsha: we will be waiting!!
Savita: oh look Damu jaanu these awards are for the jodis in the forum!! I bet these jodis are not better than us!
Damodar: hmm i agree with you Savu jaanu but we have to give them awards na.
Varsha: oho stop jaani jaanu. aaj kal ke buddhay bhi na! no sharam!..The Dostana of the forum award goes to the jodi of Ali-Akash and Gur-Shankar!

Ali: Maa da laadla bigar gaya!!
Akash: Thanks for the award. You know we have to keep dostana at Mars as it gets lonely there! And obviously only dostana here as ladies live in planete Venus
Savita: haye haye kya zamana hai! but where are Gur and Shankar?
Varsha: uhmmm maybe *cough* probably dancing for a duet or maybe they didnt come.
Savita: no no they came. i saw them.
Damodar: well maybe they just gave special appearance as always. Lets move on.
Varsha: hmm I like this award'.The Saheliana of the forum award goes to Meeti-Nisha and Devu-Piya!

Meeti and Nisha: Bane Chaahe Dushman Zamaana Humaara, Salaamat Rahe Saheliana Humaara!!
Piya and Devu: hey move move!! Finally we get an award!! We rock!!
Damodar: these saheliyan are so wild!
Savita: I agree! Now the second last award for the night!! The Pavitra Jodi/rab ne bana di jodi award!
Varsha: the award goes to Gur-Devu and Lassi!
Damodar: Who's lassi??
Varsha: aray our Ali and Taz !! the night shift Addains have given them this name, you know like Sushita, Saifeena.
Damodar: oh ok.

Gur: I want to thank Devu as she is my partner in keeping the members(kids) under control in the forum. Its a tough job but I was able to do it with Devu's help.
Devu: I want to thank Gur too for supporting me and encouraging me to take care of the forum.
Ali: yeh kya ho rahay hai bhai yeh kya ho raha hai?
Tas: kuch nahi kuch nahi award mil raha hai!
Ali: but how did we get this award?
Tas: aray dil ki baatain hai dil hi janay!!
Varsha: now the last and the biggest award of the night is here!!
Damodar: yes!!
Savita: the PR forum rocker/Pavitrian award goes to'.

Savita, Varshu and Damz (shouting ) : All the members of the forum!!

Savita : Hey you, yes you !! you all who are reading this, you better use that siggy, warna .. !! I don't care if you have already won some awards or not, but you all better use it !!

Damodar : why are you getting angry ? They'll use it !!

Savita : haan haan they better use it !! I'll check all the siggies box !!

Savita, Damodar and Varsha : Achcha guys, hope you all enjoyed this night .. Shukriya for coming and once again congratulations to all of you !! We enjoyed our night with you, hope you felt the same !! Hope to catch you all again !! Till then, take good care of you !! Bye and don't miss our show !! Cricket isn't an excuse as we have Tata Sky Plus !! *wink wink*

That's it for the awards guys !! Thank you all for your cooperation, without you all, we wouldn't be able to come up with something like this, thanks for all of your efforts ( voting and interviews ) .. At last the much awaited thread is done loll .. *phew* ..   Thank you all for spending some of your quality times with us, and for reading this !! We hope we were able to meet up your expectations and we hope you all enjoyed this night .. The pleasure was all ours, we enjoyed working on this thread to our loveable members, who have rocked this forum !! I'm sure, we'll do even better !! East or West, PR is the best !!

Before we sign off, we would like you all, winners and non winners to send some testi and acceptance speech ( for the winners ) that we'll post either in a new thread ( PR members ka jashan ) or here itself ..

Actually we would like you all to PM PRaward your acceptance speech and also vote for the best/worst dressed member .. we'll open a post award party thread too .. *wink wink* ..

Hope to catch you all very soon !! Till then, this is Taz, Aarti and Sid who are signing off !!

A big hug to all of you !!

Awards are brought to you by Colgate- Dentists 1st choice.
 In association with Mentos- Dimag ki batti jala de. Hero honda- Dhak dhak go. Lux- sone se bhi sona lage. Kit kat- break to banta hai boss
Media partners are Aaj Tak- sabsey tez and Radio Mirchi 98.3 -ITS HOT.

Reserved - in case of πŸ˜†

Here's a small tutorial on how to use siggies if you don't know how to use it  :

First, copy the link of your siggy ( right click, copy the link of the picture ( wl sthg like ths, I've the french version so I jst translated into english πŸ˜› )) click on "My dashboard" which is at the top of the page in orange .. you'll be directed to your profile .. then just under "update photo", you'll see "profile edit" .. click on "edit' .. then you'll have 5 tabs : basic, contact details, about me, signature and preferences .. go to preferences and activate "Show Video Avatars + Banner Signatures "Enable the WYSIWYG post editor" and "Add me to Active Users list" ( choose yes ),  Finally, go to the "signature" tab .. then paste the link in the box .. in the form of ... [IMG] paste the link without ny space [/IMG ... dnt forget the ] at the end  .. Sorry if I haven't been clear enough, I wrote it in a hurry 😳
all the very best!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Reserved

hehehe ,,, i always reserve ,,,, but i dont no why πŸ˜†
Edited by aartifarty - 14 years ago
I haven't removed the "NO COMMENT" yet πŸ˜†

Just joking !! fasten your belts, the show is about to start !!
reserved

but i hav to go againπŸ˜†
Already fastened our belts Tas.