Comic Relief: Fashion ka Non-Sense - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by *payal_15*

🤣🤣

Ive been thinking abt the duppata for so long now, i thought it was in style, so i never said anything...but i think it looks hideous!! i would never in a million years wear a duppata like that ^_^

And the nails...why dont they just get kala those acrylic pinti witch nails? im sute shed pull those off too, hehe :D

You too!! I used to think it was "in style" too so I kept my mouth shut! ROFLROFL
Like always Jaz ur CR made me laugh! 😆😆 Especially the starch bit and I agree Dragon Lady's dupattas are always so stiff, it literally looks like a cardboard wrapped around her 😆😆 whatever happen to using just detergent? 😆😆 Damn, those istriwales weren't really think while ironing her clothes! 😆😆 I bet they were scared of Dragon Lady's teeth and had to make the Dupattas match, same to same 🤣 
Brrrughh...just the thought of her teeth 😆😆
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@ksh: Maybe they're trying to show that Dutta's character isn't into "presenting" himself. He wears what he wears and he works. How he dresses isn't a priority for him - maybe they're trying to show how engrossed he is in his work, how nothing else really matters? And Supriya - the less I say about her the better!

@Shabz: We can't help it! Ghoom phir k Dutta k kurte pe baat atak jati hai! 🤣

@Jaz: Dude, maybe we should start a collecting donations to buy the mavali some new  "his-own-size" clothes? Just as a favor to our eyes (namely mine) that will start to bleed in a few more "watches" of the mavali in those too-tight-to-fit shirts! 🤣

You maybe right....though this purpose isnt clear. mishal said in his interview that datta loves to spend money lavishly...and from the show its apparent that he does except that he doesnt seem to love to spend money on himself.
@ksh: Yeah, I feel so too. He neglects himself but everyone else is a priority in his list. I think his selective wardrobe is another aspect of how he neglects himself. But fikar not! Once Nakku comes in the picture, I'm sure she's going to make sure he gets a lot of new clothes - and off course we'd be there to rip the buttons off! 🤣
Once naku comes into the picture to chose his clothes we dont need to rip his buttons off. 😉