Written Update 15th March

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nikita for the update 😊
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nikki for the update πŸ‘πŸΌeven it's a kasht to doπŸ˜• bcoz it was an episode full of "BORINI"πŸ₯± πŸ˜†
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nikita for the update.

Let us see what punishment Khemi gets. Moti had a longer scene today with a bhashan that had her favorite 'chhoti jaati' reference in it.  And she said she was worried about Maulik's rights. Hope this does not come to bite her because this takes me back to when Maulik swore that he will break the M-family. Maybe it could be him who is the master mind in this after all. Also, Khemi looks to calm and composed in proportion to what she has done. Hope there is more to it than meets the eye.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Niki..

Hope hema is right.. moti needs a slap high time andwhat else it can be more sweet than her own son is the real killer.. but I wish hemi gets out so soon. can t tolerate her anymore..though I dont want nanaji's sanskaar be so hateful
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for nice update Nikki...

such a shame on Nanaji's upbringing (BTW Why is he still alive???)

The nice Khemi was long gone ago but still Hiten managed to cherish her teaching of love and life while all of us were hating her  with all of our gutts...
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiten's speech on love is a hint that Khemi is innocent and has not killed any baby.. now its obvious she is covering someone
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Niki for the update.

I don't know if she's innocent, guilty or has a partner (I don't care) cause to tell you the truth all this doesn't matter to me I want her gone and I hope my prayers are answer. People are thinking based on khemi expression she's innocent umm I don't see it. This the same expression she alway's have πŸ€”. The actress isn't that great of displaying emotions from her past scenes so unless CV show something other then khemi guilt I'm going to believe she's a baby killer baas. I can't wait to see mother and son scene is been awhile.

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the update Nikita....

Khemi looks too calm to be getting a dand for such a ruthless crime ...she doesnt look worried at all........i felt sorry for Moti during her speech to Khemi ....something appears fishy in the whole story .....also DM with tears is too depressing ....Toral is such a loving soul ...really admired her today....

Poor nanaji , such a shock for him at this age.....Somehow feel that Monghi will be proved bad too and eventually all the 3 grand daughters will have a bad name in the M family

Wonder wen the Maundy raaz will open and the story will move ahead ....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for update.
I think khemi is covering for someone