Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Pari_Angle

Goldie

Pari_Angle

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
yes agree Aaj badiya dailog vaala episode tha.....SS ke dailog my god.

sab lob apne real Aavtaar me vapas Aa rahe he....

guniya ji is very rude....button Aankhe....

or bichari kesar ko kaha ye to ujaale me jaati he vaha bhi Aandhera kar deti he.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dadi1 back - Chandu back too (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by santu2009

or bichari kesar ko kaha ye to ujaale me jaati he vaha bhi Aandhera kar deti he.

An equivalent line for Guniya ji: "Ye moo khol ke kuch bol bhi de to shahad ki mithaas bhi neem si kadwi ho jaaye!" LOL

anu-s

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

An equivalent line for Guniya ji: "Ye moo khol ke kuch bol bhi de to shahad ki mithaas bhi neem si kadwi ho jaaye!" LOL

Damn yaar..yea shes soo mean..Shed do the same to prats for some reason - shes jealous. I love the 3 friends convo..but i was like..chi gande! Embarrassed Kaise baate kar rahe the..?!? But overall it was funny..filmm. The film part was soo funny. other shows..the chikna langgors are soo mama boys type they dont tlk like this. Its amazing how they made the male lead of the show tlk like this..very diff..but good.

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

Damn yaar..yea shes soo mean..Shed do the same to prats for some reason - shes jealous. I love the 3 friends convo..but i was like..chi gande! Embarrassed Kaise baate kar rahe the..?!? But overall it was funny..filmm. The film part was soo funny. other shows..the chikna langgors are soo mama boys type they dont tlk like this. Its amazing how they made the male lead of the show tlk like this..very diff..but good.

Mujhe bhi laga raha tha chi chi kya pooch raha hai Krishna! Aur usse bhi jyada chi thi Tuna ka reply! Kothe wali! LOL
But their background music was really funny! LOL

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Mujhe bhi laga raha tha chi chi kya pooch raha hai Krishna! Aur usse bhi jyada chi thi Tuna ka reply! Kothe wali! LOL

yea..background music was funny..but the reply tunna gave..yuck. i wanted him to be w/ arushi n chandu to be w/ rolli..but not anymore..lagta hain..isme..krishna's frnds have more experience than krishna himslef..even tho hes a thakur. good going krishy..n chandu's ans was ConfusedAngry too!! do his frnds disrespect women??

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

yea..background music was funny..but the reply tunna gave..yuck. i wanted him to be w/ arushi n chandu to be w/ rolli..but not anymore..lagta hain..isme..krishna's frnds have more experience than krishna himslef..even tho hes a thakur. good going krishy..n chandu's ans was ConfusedAngry too!! do his frnds disrespect women??

Forget Tunna Chandu! But I really like ki Krishna ke character sketch main usko inke jaisa nahin bataya hai - desperate psychos! He is different! Prats is his one and only love! So nice! Clap

daisyluv

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Forget Tunna Chandu! But I really like ki Krishna ke character sketch main usko inke jaisa nahin bataya hai - desperate psychos! He is different! Prats is his one and only love! So nice! Clap

yea..theyre desperate phycos..i thought krishna was same too. but baba ke diff rang nazar aa rahe hain..LOL

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

yea..theyre desperate phycos..i thought krishna was same too. but baba ke diff rang nazar aa rahe hain..LOL

Nahin yaar, Krishna was never desperate for anyone except Pratigya! LOL But he never tried to take advantage of her or scare her or something! He sincerely wanted to marry her and make her his own in a rightful manner which he did! Clap

Haan thoda forcefully marriage ke liye saxena khandaan ko ready kiya wo to hai! LOL

Edited by pritirays - 15 March 2010 at 2:15pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top