Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Aaj ke episode main to sab wapas aa gaye be!

Dadi1 back with a bang, apne hi statement ko contradict karti hui "Bahu nahin, musibat le ke aaye hain!" LOL

And chandu giving suhaagraat tips to Krishna! ROFL Abe kya scene tha! And the background music was so funny! LOL Adding spice to their conversation!

And ofcourse, Mataji is back with her evil taunts! "Ye batan jaisi aankhen neeche rakho!" ROFL It was very rude but equally hilarious!

Mujhe SS ke dialogues yaad nahin, pata nahin kya kya bol jaata hai! Uski dictionary alag hi chalti hai!
What I remember is he saying to Krishna as a taunt "Pitajeeeeee! Bahut naam roshan kar rahe ho!"
And Krishna innocently replying "Thankoo Baboji!" ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NZ_rockxSofna..CountingStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dadi1 back - Chandu back too" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aesa

IF-Rockerz

aesa

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
hahhhh

NZ_rockx

Goldie

NZ_rockx

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
hahahahhaa...i knw yaar...todays epi was very nice...
chandu is bak..n his tips were... lol...but Krishna once again stole the show with his uniqueness...when SS taunts him..about pampering his wife...Krishna says..thaanku...lols..love that part...n ofcourse..when Krishna taking tips..lols..love the whole epi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
All together, today was a good episode! Sab chizoon ki jhalak mil gayi:
Prats future attitude towards Krishna Cry
Krishna's reaction to Prats attitude Shocked
Komal's future plans! Wink
Adarsh's future plans! Dead
Mataji ka rudeness towards Prats! Angry (I really want to say, ek number ki kamini hai wo! Didn't want to use the gaali, but ab usko dekh kar daya bhi nahin aati! She is so mean and rude!)
Shakti ke future plans for Krishna! LOL Gadha khud saari pehen le! LOL
Bacha SS, uski language humko nahin chamkati! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

loveanime

IF-Dazzler

loveanime

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I am telling you guys this mother in law for Pratigya is a huge trouble for her. This woman is already flagging her territory and you can see clearly she will not tolerate Krishna's changed attitude. Because she will have to put up with the taunts of her husband and I think she wants to keep Krishna under her control she won't let him change easily for Pratigya.
I loved the Bhabhi character how she quickly swooped in when she sensed Krishna temper rising. I mean any other person would be jealous of playing second fiddle when she is told she is ugly but you can clearly see concern for Pratigya and wanting to protect her like a sister.
I have a very good feeling if Krishna gets out of hand with taunts from his family on being a real man and Pratigya ill treating him he will want to get violent but I sense Bhabhi will give him sound advice and he respects her and will listen to her advice.
Ok keeping score
Pratigya Team: 2 (Ghanti Daadi, Bhabhi)
Langoors: 3 (Mataji, Shakti, Sasurji)

Edited by loveanime - 15 March 2010 at 12:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devila10Felsbar20pritirays

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

I am telling you guys this mother in law for Pratigya is a huge trouble for her. This woman is already flagging her territory and you can see clearly she will not tolerate Krishna's changed attitude. Because she will have to put up with the taunts of her husband and I think she wants to keep Krishna under her control she won't let him change easily for Pratigya.
I loved the Bhabhi character how she quickly swooped in when she sensed Krishna temper rising. I mean any other person would be jealous of playing second fiddle when she is told she is ugly but you can clearly see concern for Pratigya and wanting to protect her like a sister.
I have a very good feeling if Krishna gets out of hand with taunts from his family on being a real man and Pratigya ill treating him he will want to get violent but I sense Bhabhi will give him sound advice and he respects her and will listen to her advice.
Ok keeping score

Very well said yaar! So true! Mataji should learn from her elder bahu! She is so nice! Kudoos to Kesar bhabhi! Agar aaj unhoone Krishna ko nahin samjhaya hoota to pata nahin aur kya kya bol deta wo! LOL
Hope bhabhi will become a good support for Prats! I am looking forward for a good sisterly relationship between the two! Smile
And the team thing, Krishna kya no mans land main hai? Confused

loveanime

IF-Dazzler

loveanime

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

I am telling you guys this mother in law for Pratigya is a huge trouble for her. This woman is already flagging her territory and you can see clearly <font color="#ff0000">she will not tolerate Krishna's changed attitude. Because she will have to put up with the taunts of her husband and I think she wants to keep Krishna under her control she won't let him change easily for Pratigya. </font>
I loved the Bhabhi character how <font color="#ff0000">she quickly swooped in when she sensed Krishna temper rising. I mean any other person would be jealous of playing second fiddle when she is told she is ugly but you can clearly see concern for Pratigya and wanting to protect her like a sister. </font>
Ok keeping score

<font color="#006699" size="2">Very well said yaar! So true! Mataji should learn from her elder bahu! She is so nice! Kudoos to Kesar bhabhi! Agar aaj unhoone Krishna ko nahin samjhaya hoota to pata nahin aur kya kya bol deta wo! LOL</font><font color="#006699" size="2">
Hope bhabhi will become a good support for Prats! I am looking forward for a good sisterly relationship between the two! Smile
</font>

I couldn't put Krishna on any side because yeah I think for now he is on no man's land. Because to be truly on Pratigya team he needs to understand her which he doesnt because he is in lalala land poor fella he needs reality check. And he is definitely not on Langoors team because well he is not that evil just misguided.

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pritirays

I am telling you guys this mother in law for Pratigya is a huge trouble for her. This woman is already flagging her territory and you can see clearly <font color="#ff0000">she will not tolerate Krishna's changed attitude. Because she will have to put up with the taunts of her husband and I think she wants to keep Krishna under her control she won't let him change easily for Pratigya. </font>
I loved the Bhabhi character how <font color="#ff0000">she quickly swooped in when she sensed Krishna temper rising. I mean any other person would be jealous of playing second fiddle when she is told she is ugly but you can clearly see concern for Pratigya and wanting to protect her like a sister. </font>
Ok keeping score

Very well said yaar! So true! Mataji should learn from her elder bahu! She is so nice! Kudoos to Kesar bhabhi! Agar aaj unhoone Krishna ko nahin samjhaya hoota to pata nahin aur kya kya bol deta wo! LOL

I couldn't put Krishna on any side because yeah I think for now he is on no man's land. Because to be truly on Pratigya team he needs to understand her which he doesnt because he is in lalala land poor fella he needs reality check. And he is definitely not on Langoors team because well he is not that evil just misguided.

True again! Krishna will soon be in Prats team OR I must say Prats will be in Team Krishna! LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top