Chat Clubs

~The True Bidaaians # 5~ *Invites Only* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 128

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

I know I saw the 41 pages................shish...LOL....I didn't even read all of it.........i came in at the end......so don't know what anyone really said........

Check out my posts in that topic. I agree with my friend vishmewell on this matter... I did use very decent language in my posts. Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~The True Bidaaians # 5~ *Invites Only* (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I want Sadhna and Alekh together, and i would not support Malekh at all.

I dont think Mal can keep Allu happy, she will be more like a 2nd Vasu, telling Allu Hum yeh hum woh.

So as they say with all thy faults i love thee still Salekh.

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pinky--

I want Sadhna and Alekh together, and i would not support Malekh at all.

I dont think Mal can keep Allu happy, she will be more like a 2nd Vasu, telling Allu Hum yeh hum woh.

So as they say with all thy faults i love thee still Salekh.

Pinky, Well said. I fully agree with you. Only Sadi can keep Allu happy and vice-versa. Lets cheer for our Saalekh.

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anu--

Taral, I have this question for you. Do you remember your post about "GREED". You gave an excellent example there.
Tell me something...is Sadhana really selfless ? Dont you think she is greedy for Ragini' happiness...she can't control everything so she just keeps on making sacrifices for her.

Let me see if I can find what I said in that post I don't remember.......

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Taral, I have this question for you. Do you remember your post about "GREED". You gave an excellent example there.
Tell me something...is Sadhana really selfless ? Dont you think she is greedy for Ragini' happiness...she can't control everything so she just keeps on making sacrifices for her.

Sadhana is a very good human being unlike Kaushi. She is also greedy for Ragini's happiness. She can't manipulate or scheme, so for her the only way to achieve her goal is by making sacrifices. I will wait for your reply.

Edited by --Anu-- - 17 March 2010 at 11:24am

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged

I can't find it......Ouch.......I don't think I would say she is greedy for Ragini.......I would say she is greedy for Ragini and the rest of her loved one's happiness.............She doesn't really need anyone's love, she is very strong in that case. She doesn't even need that person to stand besides her..........all she wan't is their happiness. she is the true example of  "you don't need the person to love the person"..................She is both selfless and selfish in both terms respectivly. She is selfless because she never puts her self first in any situation. She doesn't think for herself, she doesn't then how it will benefit her, she doesn't think what it will do to her reputation she doesn' think how it will hurt her own life. She is selfish in the sense that she wan't all the happiness for others, she will do anything, even PUTING HER SELF FIRST... to obtain whatever she can to make her loved one happy. She sacrifices what she knows won't harm others.......only and only herself...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged

I can't find it......Ouch.......I don't think I would say she is greedy for Ragini.......I would say she is greedy for Ragini and the rest of her loved one's happiness.............She doesn't really need anyone's love, she is very strong in that case. She doesn't even need that person to stand besides her..........all she wan't is their happiness. she is the true example of  "you don't need the person to love the person"..................She is both selfless and selfish in both terms respectivly. She is selfless because she never puts her self first in any situation. She doesn't think for herself, she doesn't then how it will benefit her, she doesn't think what it will do to her reputation she doesn' think how it will hurt her own life. She is selfish in the sense that she wan't all the happiness for others, she will do anything, even PUTING HER SELF FIRST... to obtain whatever she can to make her loved one happy. She sacrifices what she knows won't harm others.......only and only herself...........

I dont agree that she doesn't need love. You haven't seen the show from the beginning...she was always looking for motherly love from Kaushi. For that she could do anything. This is one of the reason why she went to such extreme. May be she can relax now after Kaushi has accepted her with full heart.

In this case, she has done injustice with Alekh and she also knows that. She is a very intelligent woman.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top