Chat Clubs

~The True Bidaaians # 5~ *Invites Only* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 128

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~The True Bidaaians # 5~ *Invites Only* (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ice-Thinker

Originally posted by --Anu--

Alekh deserves a wife who can give him 100% and dedicated to him. Mallika would be a perfect life-partner for him. At-least she wont sacrifice him for anyone.
What Alekh Sahab deserves is always a debatable issue. FOR THE TIME I would like to keep this aside ... entirely ASIDE...

My real curiosity these days Embarrassed ...:

So.. if it happened that Alekh and Sadhna were to part for life ... then would you cheer for Malekh??.. Embarrassed ... just curious...
(I mean, then Sadhna should be an unwelcome Kaanta .. right?).

Smile

See dear...I want to see Alekh happy. He deserves so much love, happiness and respect. I will cheer for any woman who can do this for him. Big smile

He loves Sadhana so much...uski khushi mein meri khushi. Embarrassed

Edited by --Anu-- - 17 March 2010 at 10:35am

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Alekh deserves a wife who can give him 100% and dedicated to him. Mallika would be a perfect life-partner for him. At-least she wont sacrifice him for anyone.
What Alekh Sahab deserves is always a debatable issue. FOR THE TIME I would like to keep this aside ... entirely ASIDE...

So.. if it happened that Alekh and Sadhna were to part for life ... then would you cheer for Malekh??.. Embarrassed ... just curious...

Smile

See dear...I want to see Alekh happy. He deserves so much love, happiness and respect. I will cheer for any woman who can do this for him. Big smile

I would have to disagree on that one........."someone that doesn't scarifice Alekh"......hm.........why expect that type of treatment when you didn't give that type of treament............he scarificed his wife for his mother!!!...and Sadhna sacrificed him for her mother! so there they both are even..lol.....sorry you don't get respect if you don't give respect........you have to earn it............Sadhna has given more then a 100%...........

Edited by taral83 - 17 March 2010 at 10:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu.shona.

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Smile

I would have to disagree on that one........."someone that doesn't scarifice Alekh"......hm.........why expect that type of treatment when you didn't give that type of treament............he scarificed his wife for his mother!!!........sorry you get respect if you don't give respect........you have to earn it............Sadhna has given more then a 100%...........

He sacrificed her dear....not sold her. Lets end this discussion...dont want this to turn into a warzone.

Edited by --Anu-- - 17 March 2010 at 10:39am

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Smile

I would have to disagree on that one........."someone that doesn't scarifice Alekh"......hm.........why expect that type of treatment when you didn't give that type of treament............he scarificed his wife for his mother!!!........sorry you get respect if you don't give respect........you have to earn it............Sadhna has given more then a 100%...........

He sacrificed her dear....not sold her. Lets end this discussion...dont want this to turn into a warzone.
Tongue warzone? we are to mature for that.....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Tongue warzone? we are to mature for that.....LOL

We have a different POV on this subject...already had a 41 pages of discussion in the forum. I dont want to repeat the same thing again and again.

Edited by --Anu-- - 17 March 2010 at 10:42am

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I know I saw the 41 pages................shish...LOL....I didn't even read all of it.........i came in at the end......so don't know what anyone really said........

Edited by taral83 - 17 March 2010 at 10:43am

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Taral, I have this question for you. Do you remember your post about "GREED". You gave an excellent example there.
Tell me something...is Sadhana really selfless ? Dont you think she is greedy for Ragini' happiness...she can't control everything so she just keeps on making sacrifices for her.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top