Chat Clubs

~The True Bidaaians # 5~ *Invites Only* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 128

Nu_Adu

Nu_Adu

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anu--

Alekh deserves a wife who can give him 100% and dedicated to him. Mallika would be a perfect life-partner for him. At-least she wont sacrifice him for anyone.

I think saying that Sadhna is not more than 100% dedicated to Alekh is equal to saying Sadhna never loved Ragini LOL
Her love for Alekh is like a milestone on television...no one can reach it! Everytime I think of the extent of her devotion I instantly become full of happiness! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~The True Bidaaians # 5~ *Invites Only* (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

Originally posted by --Anu--

Alekh deserves a wife who can give him 100% and dedicated to him. Mallika would be a perfect life-partner for him. At-least she wont sacrifice him for anyone.

I think saying that Sadhna is not more than 100% dedicated to Alekh is equal to saying Sadhna never loved Ragini LOL
Her love for Alekh is like a milestone on television...no one can reach it! Everytime I think of the extent of her devotion I instantly become full of happiness! Smile

I used a very decent word "sacrifice" for her so called "great act". I dont want to say anymore as I am a Saalekh fan....loyality..you see. I am appalled to see how her so called "great act" has been glorified in the show.

I just love this couple so much...I can't wait for their reunion.

Edited by --Anu-- - 16 March 2010 at 8:59pm

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

btw if alekh isnt going to touch sadhna feet, & i dnt want him to EITHER....but atleast he has to go down on his knees anyways...u know for proposing, meanwhile he can say srry tooLOL

That is what i would really like to say, Alekh realizing his mistake, going down on his knees, asking for forgiveness asking Sadi to take him back, to marry him again, Vow to love and to cherish in sickness and in health.

Then they should have a small wedding just the 2 of them taking pheras.  Taking their own vows which ends with a hug and a kiss.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nu_Adu

Nu_Adu

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ice-Thinker

Originally posted by --Pinky--

Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

btw if alekh isnt going to touch sadhna feet, & i dnt want him to EITHER....but atleast he has to go down on his knees anyways...u know for proposing, meanwhile he can say srry tooLOL

That is what i would really like to say, Alekh realizing his mistake, going down on his knees, asking for forgiveness asking Sadi to take him back, to marry him again, Vow to love and to cherish in sickness and in health.

Then they should have a small wedding just the 2 of them taking pheras.  Taking their own vows which ends with a hug and a kiss.

Hmm.... I have kept the 5th position VACANT. He needs to Kneeeeel ... Kneel Alekh KNEEL infront of Sadhna ... repent and repent hard! ... and then perhaps we can consider OUR SADI to forgive him.... Smile ... Sadhna is KIND.

And ofcourse... he needs to propose and also take another oath.... BUT NEEDS TO BE TRUE THIS TIME ... otherwise ...

HOW IRONIC... I remember once there had been posts by myself, defending Alekh Babu ... but ... nowadays THIS ALEKH SAHAB is certainly not that Alekh Babu. Its just so clear ... I had pain to see him like this, but to be honest to the CORE, anger and disappointment took over pain ... and now its his GHUTNO PE AANA what till start the healing process for some sore hearts.

I have a feeling he will!!! Big smile
But they'll surely make us wait for this...since Vasu's making sure Alekh will believe no one, maybe not even Ranvir-Ragini when they come armed with all evidence, when they try to say his Mamma is the reason everything bad happened to him since he was 6 years old (or was it 9?). This engagement party is gonna be one huge MESS!! LOL

.shona.

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Nu_Adu

Nu_Adu

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Oh Godd don't even remind me! I cannot believe he is STILL going strong and confident along that path that has caused all this turmoil! Confused

(Haven't watched today's epi yet, but reading his dialogues on the update was shocking! Ouch)

But yeah, they will delay it for sure!!

Edited by Nu_Adu - 17 March 2010 at 12:45am

.shona.

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top