Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Ice next in line would be Alekh, and following him should be the Great Rajvanch Parivaar
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wow kaushi and sadi hugges ..wow finally
agun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Pinky--

Ice next in line would be Alekh, and following him should be the Great Rajvanch Parivaar

Naveen has already caught Sadhna's feet in the middle of the road....I think after Alekh it would be the GREAT VASUNDHARA RAJVANSH
Nu_Adu thumbnail

I think we could add Naveen to that list too, since he did go down on his knees a few weeks back (it was totally fake but still!).

Yeah I guess Alekh's next, but the MOST INTENSE scene in this world would be the day Vasu begs in front of Sadhna! 😍

(Kaushi might just change herself for good...although that doesn't change Sadhna's rotten childhood, like Bani pointed out elsewhere so it's tough to forgive her )
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just hope they dont show Alekh on Sadi's feet. That would be too much to take. 🤢 I am already having a hard time digesting this signing the divorce paper thing.
Alekh just needs to realize his mistakes and repent. Also Sadhana has to realize that her husband comes first. This would still have been acceptable if she had not signed the papers but not anymore.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anu--

I will literally puke on my Compu if they show Alekh on Sadi's feet. That would be too much to take. 🤢 Alekh just needs to realize his mistakes and repent. Also Sadhana has to realize that her husband comes first. This would still have been acceptable if she had not signed the papers but not anymore.

Oh my God are you serious??? 😲😕😲😲🤢
That is the REUNION DAY! It'll be the most romantic, emotional, heart-wrenching episode in history! I end up crying during 99% of Saalekh scenes, and when it's time for their ultimate reunion I will cry rivers and oceans!!!! 😆

It's going to be magical to finally see Alekh with true love for Sadhna...love that never ends or changes. Love that gives you all the happiness in the world...love that takes away your every pain!...oh my God I can't waittttt!!!!!!!!!!
I think I know who I'll watch it with...😍
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nu_Adu

Oh my God are you serious??? 🤢
That is the REUNION DAY! It'll be the most romantic, emotional, heart-wrenching episode in history! I end up crying during 99% of Saalekh scenes, and when it's time for their ultimate reunion I will cry rivers and oceans!!!! 😆

It's going to be magical to finally see Alekh with true love for Sadhna...love that never ends or changes. Love that gives you all the happiness in the world...love that takes away your every pain!...oh my God I can't waittttt!!!!!!!!!!
I think I know who I'll watch it with...😍

Dont take it that seriously 😆  I will edit my post. 😉

Saalekh are soul-mates, lovers...they just have to hug each other and fill each others life with love and affection.

I dont like these begging scenes between a husband-wife. Also they both are wrong and right in their own place.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
Nu_Adu thumbnail

Hmmm...I think men going down on their knees is always romantic. Be it to propose, to say sorry, to ask for something, to dance...it always looks beautiful!

Alekh has made her suffer unbearable amounts of pain ever since that day he first went to work and left in his car while Sadhna was running after the vehicle with a tray in her hands to offer her best wishes to him...that scene hurt me real bad. And I was praying they don't make things worse. But they have. And they've gone so bad that I had no idea the wonderful, innocent Alekh who I loved so much would do all this! Sadhna could've DIED coz of everything he's done since then. Like literally died. Remember that special episode with Akshara and Naitik? Sadhna was roaming the streets like a homeless beggar...and whose fault was that? Hers? Or Vasu's? Or Ragini's? Or Ranvir's? I think it's more justified to say Alekh's. It's really unimaginable what Sadhna went through these few months. Of course her life became much more stable since getting that job at the Mehra's...but I can tell from personal experience that it STILL hurts worse than anything when you're betrayed by the one person you live for. He owes her. If not an apology, he owes her an acknowledgement that Yes...I am fully aware of the pain I have inflicted on you.

I always see myself as Sadhna and so can directly feel her emotions. I can relate to her 100%, and I can relate to her love story 100% too. That's why Bidaai is so hugely special to me! 😊
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nu_Adu

Hmmm...I think men going down on their knees is always romantic. Be it to propose, to say sorry, to ask for something, to dance...it always looks beautiful!

Alekh has made her suffer unbearable amounts of pain ever since that day he first went to work and left in his car while Sadhna was running after the vehicle with a tray in her hands to offer her best wishes to him...that scene hurt me real bad. And I was praying they don't make things worse. But they have. And they've gone so bad that I had no idea the wonderful, innocent Alekh who I loved so much would do all this! Sadhna could've DIED coz of everything he's done since then. Like literally died. Remember that special episode with Akshara and Naitik? Sadhna was roaming the streets like a homeless beggar...and whose fault was that? Hers? Or Vasu's? Or Ragini's? Or Ranvir's? I think it's more justified to say Alekh's. It's really unimaginable what Sadhna went through these few months. Of course her life became much more stable since getting that job at the Mehra's...but I can tell from personal experience that it STILL hurts worse than anything when you're betrayed by the one person you live for. He owes her. If not an apology, he owes her an acknowledgement that Yes...I am fully aware of the pain I have inflicted on you.

I always see myself as Sadhna and so can directly feel her emotions. I can relate to her 100%, and I can relate to her love story 100% too. That's why Bidaai is so hugely special to me! 😊

Sorry is ok, but begging like Kaushi...no way.
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ice-Thinker

Today's Episode:

Mummyji and Alekh talk through...

Mummuji inform's Alekh about all the arrangements happily ... Alekh's opinion was granted. Alekh politely told Mummy ji that he is certain that all engagement arrangements must've been taken very well care of by Mummy ji! He is satisfied with everything.

Mummy ji notices that Alekh perhaps is abit disturbed. She consoles him. She tells how Ranvir is not in her support. ALEKH CONFIRMS MUMMY JI THAT NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAY, NO MATTER WHAT EVIDENCE IS BROUGHT ... ALEKH WILL ALWAYS OBEY AND SIDE WITH VASU. VASUNDHARA BECOMES HAPPY!

Ranvir hears this conversation between Alekh and Vasu ... and he is disgusted. He wishes to expose Vasu infront of all ... and wonders how all Vasu's crime now doesnt come into Alekh's eyes...

Back in Sharma house, Mamaji wants Veenu to morgage Kaushaliya Nivas. Veenu finally tells Mamaji about the truth (that Kaushi signed the papers already for him, and that the house is morgaged). Mamaji slaps Veenu.

Meanwhile on the roof, Ragini and Sadhna are talking about their childhood days. Ragini asks Sadhna about tommorow morning when she will loose Alekh. Sadhna tells that she lost Alekh already, and she doesnt want to talk about it. Ragini agrees (but internally Ragini says to herself that she will save the marriage).

Ragini leaves to bring water and meets Kaushi and Nani on the way. Kaushi moves ahead to Sadhna and tells her the old stuff "grahan bangayi mere beti ke zindagi main...etc etc" .... BUT ALL THIS WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO EMPHASIZE HOW SHE ALWAYS DEMEANED SADHNA ... KAUSHI FINALLY BEGGED FORGIVENESS 👏 ... SHE IS THE THIRD IN A ROW TO FALLLLL TOOOOOOO HERRRR KNEEEEEEEEEEEEES INFRONT OF SADHNA.

Infact Kaushi begged by holding Sadhna's feet. Later Sadhna picked her up and gave KASAM so that Kaushi will not say anything more. Kaushi became emotional...they hugged, cried and promised to become mother-daughter from now on.

Pre-Cap: Ragini tells everyone downstares about RagVir plan to expose Vasu...

My thoughts: Alright... so Veenu was 1st, Ragini 2nd, Kaushi 3rd ... I got a fourth position VACANT... and can add a fifth aswell in need arises...

Anyways... lets see what happens 😊

@ black - wow IT... thanks for the update... can't wait to see today's epi.
what??? I can't believe Aalekh ne ithna kuch kehgaya woh bhi CHILLA CHILLA KE??? Phir tho he is indicating he is upset 😕 and unhappy about Sadhana signing the papers... when Allu was all upset Sadhana was bonding with Mamiji? 🤢
Edited by vishmewell - 14 years ago