CID

puja's story centre- NO. 10 & Index page 1 16 jan (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 15

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
puja--ur -2 frnds-is superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbSmileSmileWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "puja's story centre- NO. 10 & Index page 1 16 jan (Page 8)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishalpvsk

nishalpvsk

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
puja ur stories were all marbellous
ur future is to b like a good scrip n story wrriter
ur like the writer as actually the cidians want as was earlier
GOOD WORK
n keep it up

nishalpvsk

nishalpvsk

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
all the stories has to get 9/10 except d 3rd one is 8/10
superd pitcching of stories with great supense n alll members in action

nishalpvsk

nishalpvsk

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
hey srry to disturb pls complete d story dont let us in d middle death hnagning pls complete it srry
 srry n thank u for ur efforts to put up so nice storiesn taking time for it
thank u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nwshbsws

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shaamashruti-lovebhinder.thindswati2008sunnyp1414nazia.icycoolKalyWayne07-Madzy-NainaSengalMagicianPrayas.YaJuShI.

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
So again left ACP part hanging. Keep on increasing suspense.

about the story I loved loved that code (shayari type) and the way they solved.  Loved all suspense and rings part. Missing ACP sir.

But somewhere is starting I thing some dialogues were totally out of character (atleast for me as I consider them professionals who have created friendly environment in bureau  but they will never forget they are professionals.) So Ok they were not happy with him but when RS entered it was like from that moment they started hating him or sort of like jumped on him even he has just said few words. Although he may be having strong motive to come in CID Mumbai that will be revealed later but bachon jaise lad rahe the. I felt but later on in story where points were necessary they were raising there voice I liked it.

I would have liked that in starting they do respected as headquarters send him but due to his behavior and activities CID members were like revolting hi. Not from starting just no respect.

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 22 July 2010 at 12:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhinder.thind

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Just read the Story ..Except some points, I loved it.. Specially in the starting, Everyone seem to be out of character... One thing confused me, On the state Abhi or Daya is saying that ACP will be back and age chalkar voh kehte hain ke voh unki mout ka badla jaroor lenge... Moreover, When new ACP comes he asked Freddy name but he knew Tasha name Confused (must be tharki type ACP) Except childish behavior in the starting scenes everything was ok... I liked Darwaza and Slapping (daya specialty) hehe but other tiff between them was unprofessional... I loved mystery behind shyari ..very well done.. So not saying much, except couple of scenes I liked it..very well done Clap Clap

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Puja nice story I liked it but kahin I missed that PUJA'S Story's charm,you know matlab tumhaare story's hatke hothe hain,ek alag hi maza hotha hai unme,this one had a nice plot the RS made me go Angry he was such an attitude filled guy !! investigation wise good work !! Code's mystery was superb I wasn't thinking that the mystery was related to magnet !! all in all a nice work done,I liked it
but one final thing jaldi le aao humaare ACP sir ko aur iss RS ko bhagao,missing ACP sir badly !!!

Edited by Bhavanab - 22 July 2010 at 1:00am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top