AKNV; Written update 15th March '10

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

AKNV; Written update 15th March '10

Epi starts with Yashvardharn sitting in the chair in his room and rani ma came there.Yash get up and said If u need something then tell me,I'll go there.Rani ma looks very tensed and said that still not aryaman came and in the evening, ravan dahan utsav will be held and all the villegers will wait for aryaman ,if he 'll not come then villegers will sad and hurt.
Then Rani ma told him that he'll go there and attain the Ravan dahan in place of Aryaman.
Yash suprised and said that  but, rani ma,it's aryaman's right.When rani ma again told him to go there then yash agreed to go there.
Ravan dahan utsav almost start in the village.
Here Reva's home, lakhi and reva's grandmother getting reva ready for wedding she is sitting silently.Lakhi and dadi cring and lakhi place a churni on her head,then lakhi try to cover the marks on reva's neck,hand.lakhi crying silently.When badri comes and said where is reva?
Badri enters the room and placed his hand on reva's head and said now my little guriya(Doll) is ready for her marriage.After some she will go to her new home.
But badri suprised about reva's silence.She didn't say anything .Badri keep asking about this.Dadi told him that reva is not ready untill u'll go and wiat for her in the outside.
Then lakhi came and take him with her.In the out side of the room,badri ask lakhi about reva's silence.
Lakhi told him that she is very upsate because after sometime she will go a new place.
But badri feel soemthing wrong and he touch lakhi's face and feel that she is crying.Badri asked the reason and lakhi said that after some time her daughter will leave them and she is upsate and crying.
Here in the village, ravan dahan utsav start and One car came there.Everyone turn to see and bade kuwar yashvardhan came out from the car.Some of the villagers,suprised to see him.
Mukhia jee welcome  yashvardhan and said come here and complete the function.
Here at the other hand, lakhi and dadi bring reva in the mandap.Everyone happy too see her.
Here Mukhiya jee placed tilak on yashvardhan's forehead then yashvardhan  take the bow and arrow in his hand.
Here ,at the mandap, reva sit besides kishan .On the other hand,Yashvardhan hit the arrow on ravan and ravan's murti burned.Everyone happy to see this.
Here , at the mandap, pandit jee chanting the mantra.
Here , mukhiya jee said to yashvardhan that reva daughter of murtikar, badri.Her marriage is going on .then mukhiya jee said that pls come there and give ur blessing .
Yashvardhan agree to go there.Yashvardhan and mukhia jee go there to attain the ceremony.
Everyone happy to see Bade kuwar yashvardhan.
Here,reva saw the fire and remeber yesterday incident and gets scared.
Pandit jee placed flower,sindoor and something in kishan's hand and then lakhi placed reva's hand on kishan's hand but reva thorw it and push kishan's hand and thorw manythings to him.She shouting to save her from someone.Every one shocked to see reva like this.Lakhi try to pacify her but fails.
Here yashvardhan shocked to see her like this.
Reva running from there and keep saying ma save me from that man.
Lakhi came there and hugged her and then reva loss her conscious and fall on her mother's arm.
Every one shocked and some villegers said said what'll happen now?Any boy will never married to reva.
Reva's family looks tensed.

Thnku.
pls forgive me if there's sum mistake.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for an outstanding update
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
chutki 11th march nhi 15th march ye kya kiya yaar tune
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good job rakhi... so yash is there when Reva gets violent. I just hope ki ab Yash par koi ilzam na lage... Thanks a lot...
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much....

Seeing Reva's condition I hopeYash will put Armasn's act together...

I think he will marry reva as villagers said no man will ever marry her...
AnotherMiracle thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update x
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
thanks for appriciating friends.
gunjankapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey buddy
thanx 4 d updates